Giants (Nephilim)

Lol :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d say heā€™s got super Saiyan in him hahaha

His face expression looks like he is trying to shit a pineapple!

1 Like

Chaos ā†’ Primordial Gods ā†’ Titans
Giants, Cyclops, Hecatoncheires and Titans are different kind of Entities for Greeks but all of them are children of Gaia. Same as the Serpents and Dragons.
Oh and non of the Primordials were animals.

1 Like

@anon451302 Yeah I doubt that. Not trying to be an ass, but physical subterranean giants? If they are subterranean then how do know they exist? Have you seen one or seen any reliable reports of them? And you know who else they say is going to return but isnā€™t, Jesus. How is that any different than what Christians say about judgement day?

Well, depends if growth to the side counts just as growth in hight counts.
i think a Nephilim would have seen him as a fat dwarf, a little like Gimli from the Ring quest. :stuck_out_tongue:

I meanā€¦
https://goo.gl/images/xYY4fV
https://goo.gl/images/5mPpty
https://goo.gl/images/AEsusJ
https://goo.gl/images/pxzJSs
https://goo.gl/images/SQnWm9

Just compare them for yourself. :wink:

Regarding the Norse Giants,
those start with Ymir as their Proto Being, later the Jƶtunn.
In Greek thereā€™d be Chronos, and the other Titans.

So when we look away from Christian Mythology thereā€™s still various forms of gigantism in the Pantheons.

And well, hereā€™s someone who actually studied into Nephilim,
for those who want to avoid the Dogma associated with it,
please just skip on this one, and donā€™t watch it.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

1 Like

That was kickass!!! And I agree the giants where here for sure!

1 Like

By the way, did anyone get Azazel telling when he ascended from Mount Hermon to Saturn?

Sin,

Ā„ā€™B

Nephilim are ministering angels and legion. They are just the offspring of daemons and angels. Their not giants.
Annunaki arenā€™t giants either. They are just vampires with a specific blood type. Aliens look like humans. They just have a certain blood type. Lucifer is Annunaki but Satan is not. I just told you something.

2 Likes

Yes, I have seen them. Yes I have had contact with them for six years and prior to that when I was a very young child. And yes, they ARE returning. And YES, they are awakening. Yes the govs know about them. Yes, they did eat smaller humans during times of extreme desperation when they were pushed into areas without food and were outnumbered.
They worship the Great Mother (likely Gaia type) primordial goddess and regard her children as well.
And yes, they have a bad attitude, have weapons and know how to use them.
Thereā€™s nothing mythological or legendary about it (return of Jesus myth). Theyā€™ve only been below for a few hundred years and theyā€™re waiting for something to transpire to come back up. They do come up at certain times, but only at night.
Theyā€™re highly advanced with their ā€œgodlinessā€ skills.
Iā€™ll just say that Iā€™m very glad Iā€™m not on their bad side.

2 Likes

How did you connect to him ?

To them? When theyā€™re not near physically, we connect via telepathy. Their skills at it are astounding. They can ā€œhackā€ a line and listen in or cut you off from a connection entirely. Itā€™s crazy the extent of what they can do with their minds. My first contact person contacted me out of the blue last night and nearly ran me off the road. I wasnā€™t expecting it and the signal was very, very intense.

I have tested their telepathy as well. Given tasks to see if communication is legit.

Physically, itā€™s a mix of telepathy and signing since I donā€™t know their language well enough to even start to be fluent in it. My first exposure to them, they were around for six months solid.

1 Like

I encourage others to not discount something just because YOU havenā€™t personally seen it. I was actually conversing with a being who told me to be careful about thinking of the giants because they could hear me. Before that, I thought theyā€™d all been wiped out. It was that comment that made me actually go searching for them. I found them and spoke with them. It would be half a year later before there was physical contact made.

There are many physical beings in the world that the common world has NO CLUE about. Not all are pleasant, not all are bad. But even if you havenā€™t seen such beings, donā€™t toss the baby out with the bathwaterā€¦you might miss out on an extraordinary opportunity. My life will never be the same for having known them, and I realize that what I have experienced is so completely rare that itā€™s possible I might be the only person who has had a benevolent encounter with them in this generation, or many prior.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s huge. Espiaclly when people say all things are good or bad. They can be both.

Jinn, reptilians, Spirits, and Gods all are so unique and to clump them all as good or bad or non existent due to not having contact with them is ridiculous!

There are lots of videos like this.
Maybe some truth to it.
I do not know if they will return.

This one is for entertainment

when the nephilim died they died forever well the evil ones anyways the good ones went to sheol the nephlim in reality were not even as powerful as most humans and those that were protected humans the nephilim werent and arent gods the fallen angels made sure of that

but not all nephilim were bad

my advice to you be very careful on the waters you tread

I myself have studied some of the Annunaki language on and off for a few years. I am no expert but i know a few words. I have get back to studying it because i would love to communicate with the benevolent ones. There is alot i can learn from them and i would love to get the chance to learn as much as i can from them. Its been my dream to learn as much as possible from them and align myself with them for a very long time now!!!