GF is Getting harrassed by Nigerian Girls, need Voudon or JuJu Curse Word

They are saying im fucking them , i walked in in the middle of a conversation and told them straight out i know Voudon , to which she replied mistakenly " you know someone? " and i said " im gonna give you some good JuJu " to which she hung up straight away after being on the phone previously for half an hour giving grief to my GF saying " they fucking me and so on ".

Can someone give me a verbal curse like Nordic Galdr magick, in Voudon that i can send to these bitches in a text, i have a freezer full of chicken feet but until we have 3d fax machines i am gonna need a verbal curse to send them away .

Depends… If you want them dead, use Goofer Dust… for general misfortune, use the lemon jar spell, hot foot powders… I know you wanted words, but I don’t know any besides the ones EA gave, and those aren’t Vodoun related.

I would advise against making a big show about it to be honest…

The best curses work when the targets are unaware…

On the off chance… they could discover how to break them

[quote=“nue, post:2, topic:5522”]Depends… If you want them dead, use Goofer Dust… for general misfortune, use the lemon jar spell, hot foot powders… I know you wanted words, but I don’t know any besides the ones EA gave, and those aren’t Vodoun related.

I would advise against making a big show about it to be honest…

The best curses work when the targets are unaware…

On the off chance… they could discover how to break them[/quote]

I am not a spiteful person and the vengeful part of me died during an Ayayhusca and DMT session a few months ago, just mention of Juju shited them up so i just want to scare them, like for like as in a wrong as much as they intended for me , like say me and my GF had been going through something, this could have brought out the Dragon but i just want ot teach these peasants a lesson they wont forget, a visit by a Loa or similar , just for show.

Any help would be appreciated , i do very good rune readings , highly accurate from my own experience but im willing to give them for free to those who want to work with me , feedback would be great too

I don’t know the answer to your question but would it work to text or facebook them a photos of a chicken’s foot mocked up to LOOK like a curse? People who think they’re cursed work hard to prove it to themselves, and you could even save yourself some work. Just be careful what text you include (if any) to avoid running foul of terms of use etc., or harrassment laws.

I am not a Houngan,or a Bokor.I have no initiation.I have almost no contact with the Loa.I am thoroughly fascinated by the current.

Ever thought of Expedition Powders?I understand you may object because the ritual for making involves taking corpses from cemeteries,but it’s just a suggestion.

Alternatively,try coming into contact with a Voodoo entity.In Baneful Magick,EA says that the Loa do not mind helping the uninitiated,as long as they are called forth,respectively,venerated well,the specifics of the operation are followed through,and the spirit is NOT exorcised,or banished,but rather requested to leave,under certain agreements which the magician and the Loa will agree on.

Then again,I’d rather not bombard them with Voodoo death magic or something like that,not when it’s just some group of Nigerian girls.

In fact,I was once mugged by some punk.I believe that’s one of the first rituals of baneful magic I’ve ever performed.One of those seals from La Poule Noire,five incredibly powerful spirits I trusted,one offering,one desecrated effigy,and one white candle later,I performed the curse,and discovered that the boy had died.Albeit,two months later,when he had disappeared from my mind.

Yay for effective baneful magic!I’m not gonna argue the morality of my actions in this,I just know sometimes redemption isn’t easy for these people,and that he wronged both me and my kin and kith,as well as a robbing a small boutique and trapping it’s workers within.

I’m going to say that that neighborhood fares much more prosperously without him,and that I would’ve been content having him leave the city forever.The death was just a happy bonus.

The point is,Eva suggests not doing any curses,but just making it look like you’ve cursed them so the Law of Attraction can finish them(something,I might add,Eva has been exploring to some degree…)

I’m gonna suggest doing a non-Voodoo curse,and making it look like Vodoun.

And if you want don’t wanna use any curses…well…just make a poppet of her,and then bind her up in red yarn,and freeze her.Simple as that.Charge it all,of course.But find some way to get her out of your life and the ones you love.If you want her not bothering other people ever,make her move away,and try mind control magics,but that’d still take a lot of work.

1 Like

Unless you’re initiated into voodoo, don’t bother with it. Use a curse from a tradition you already instead of attempting to appropriate from another.

1 Like

Thank you Euoi.

Oh yeah, and if they’re Nigerian their knowledge is most likely in Orisha worship so If its psychological antagonizing youre after tell them about the Ajai or Iku or Egungun, maybe Shigadee ]:wink: thatl freak em out. If they actually know about Vodou or a family member des theyll know what to expect and how to counter.

Best of luck :wink:

1 Like

From someone who talks like they are a Freemason, i can see why you would hold being initiated into a practice in high regard but i come from a psychology view , one could be high born and be initiated and still be dumb as rocks but i believe with enough will power ,intuition and self belief , one can do anything, like shit , is Papa Shango going to come an get me for using a Voudon curse because i didnt choke a chicken![/quote]

Spirits don’t give a shit if you got self belief. Especially ADR spirits. They aren’t mental constructs. They like being served and worked with a certain way according to the house. You aren’t born into initiation, nor can you force your way in from the outside. The spirits choose you. You don’t get a say in it.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:5522”]I am not a Houngan,or a Bokor.I have no initiation.I have almost no contact with the Loa.I am thoroughly fascinated by the current.

Ever thought of Expedition Powders?I understand you may object because the ritual for making involves taking corpses from cemeteries,but it’s just a suggestion.

Alternatively,try coming into contact with a Voodoo entity.In Baneful Magick,EA says that the Loa do not mind helping the uninitiated,as long as they are called forth,respectively,venerated well,the specifics of the operation are followed through,and the spirit is NOT exorcised,or banished,but rather requested to leave,under certain agreements which the magician and the Loa will agree on.

Then again,I’d rather not bombard them with Voodoo death magic or something like that,not when it’s just some group of Nigerian girls.

In fact,I was once mugged by some punk.I believe that’s one of the first rituals of baneful magic I’ve ever performed.One of those seals from La Poule Noire,five incredibly powerful spirits I trusted,one offering,one desecrated effigy,and one white candle later,I performed the curse,and discovered that the boy had died.Albeit,two months later,when he had disappeared from my mind.

Yay for effective baneful magic!I’m not gonna argue the morality of my actions in this,I just know sometimes redemption isn’t easy for these people,and that he wronged both me and my kin and kith,as well as a robbing a small boutique and trapping it’s workers within.

I’m going to say that that neighborhood fares much more prosperously without him,and that I would’ve been content having him leave the city forever.The death was just a happy bonus.

The point is,Eva suggests not doing any curses,but just making it look like you’ve cursed them so the Law of Attraction can finish them(something,I might add,Eva has been exploring to some degree…)

And if you want don’t wanna use any curses…well…just make a poppet of her,and then bind her up in red yarn,and freeze her.Simple as that.Charge it all,of course.But find some way to get her out of your life and the ones you love.If you want her not bothering other people ever,make her move away,and try mind control magics,but that’d still take a lot of work.[/quote]

I think youre right in that if you approach them properly they wouldnt mind helping you out, but the real powders I can tell you now are not something your average Vodoun practitioners have access to and I have yet to see a book that describes them right. Again thats getting into Makaya/Bizango so thats all I can say.

[quote=“Serell, post:11, topic:5522”][quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:5522”]I am not a Houngan,or a Bokor.I have no initiation.I have almost no contact with the Loa.I am thoroughly fascinated by the current.

And if you want don’t wanna use any curses…well…just make a poppet of her,and then bind her up in red yarn,and freeze her.Simple as that.Charge it all,of course.But find some way to get her out of your life and the ones you love.If you want her not bothering other people ever,make her move away,and try mind control magics,but that’d still take a lot of work.[/quote]

I think youre right in that if you approach them properly they wouldnt mind helping you out, but the real powders I can tell you now are not something your average Vodoun practitioners have access to and I have yet to see a book that describes them right. Again thats getting into Makaya/Bizango so thats all I can say.[/quote]

The Loa love cocaine BTW

Lol…the loa need initiation like Euoi said

They aren’t some goetic you can threaten and constrain.

What a joke. If you had told me that curse nonsense I’d have laughed in your face and told you to try something.

If you do voodoo how don’t you know any curses? How do you not know the importance of initiation. And who’s papa shango lol…

1 Like

I’m guessing that if this worked, these girls aren’t exactly knowledgeable themselves so all you need is something to convince them they’re cursed, right? Or something to scare them off, at least.

Doesn’t have to be accurate so long as it looks reasonably authentic.

Of course, if they hire someone to come back at you for real, that opens a new can of worms, but that’s the hazard of any magickal-based conflict, but if it’s just to scare some superstitious people away it might work.

1 Like

I’m guessing that if this worked, these girls aren’t exactly knowledgeable themselves so all you need is something to convince them they’re cursed, right? Or something to scare them off, at least.

Doesn’t have to be accurate so long as it looks reasonably authentic.

[b]Of course, if they hire someone to come back at you for real, that opens a new can of worms, but that’s the hazard of any magickal-based conflict, but if it’s just to scare some superstitious people away it might work.[b/][/quote]

This is the equivalent of threatening to shoot soneone when you don’t have a gun, what happens if the person you threatened gets on for themselves and is ready to use it because you’ve made them frightened of you.

True, though I think (with respect to Uru) that was true of the overall plan anyway.

I think mocking up a picture is less likely to risk coincidentally pissing off real spirits then throwing round words you don’t understand or have the background to use - in other words, if you’re going to fake it, fake it in a way that’s not drawing another angry party in on yourself.

Uru, have you done/had done, some divination on this? Possible side-effects etc?

Not hanging out with crazy people is probably also a good move, going forward! :wink:

I think TWF and Lady Eva have made sime good observations Uru. Id do some form of divination beforehand so you are aware of any elements hidden in the equation. If your initial statement scared them then they probably dont know much but again if they have a relative or friend who knows what theyre doing that could end pretty bad. Especially with Vodou, the real stuff is heavy and not something you can just fix with some energy cleansing or whatever…

The verbal empty threat was enough, they’re unlikely to persist in their harassment.

Yes some are born into secret society’s , the Rothschilds interbred to keep their secrets and wealth housebound.

On the subject of weither the spirits are just archetypes of our “collective unconscious” , or beings from other dimensions, is still debatable.

A well informed member here pointed me in the way of Franz Anton Mesmer and would tend to leave me with the conclusion , a lot of what is attributed to " Magick " is simply Animal Magmatism or Hypnosis as it’s now known.

I’m not saying your wrong but I tend to trust my gut and hundred year old texts over someone being passive aggressive .