Getting to soul travel (My blog?)

So as i was commenting before on Erik’s thread about Belial and Belial helping with astral projection… I thought as i seem to get so many experiences related to this i’ll start my own “blog” sort of thing which everyone is free to comment… So i have asked before the Great Belial to help me open my psychic senses and get me out of my body, so that i could 1. see him/the demons 2. feel him/the demons 3. hear him/the demons. And he has been giving me lot of different kind of sleeping paralyzis states which i should “last” i guess to be able to leave my body and see,hear,and feel them properly.

This was the latest, copied from message i sent earlier right after i had waken up:

Now i was switching back from sleep to getting awake, at one point a guy got startled because i sneaked up behind him in the sleeping world and he punched me it really hurt, i was like what the fuck is this actually real or what. Then after a while i woke up in a paralyzis state once again except this was different than the last time, the machinae like voice sounded higher than usually i felt like a turbo-charged electrical toothbrush and the talking was harder than usually "i kept still saying belial, lirach tasa vefa welch belial … king… give me a vision, make my psychic skills open " he’s name started echoing in back of my mind, then i tried to think about flying of to somewhere with wings… Nothing happens, i was like oh well i will just get out of this horrible state of being and trying to move with my fleshly body.

But then when i thought i was getting up i had a moment of “WHAT” i actually got smoothly up but the body did not, i thought that maybe my body is having an heart attack and this is not at all how astral projection is described so i merged myself back into it my just going to the same position and melting into it… I don’t claim this to be real because my body didn’t seem to have any clothes, but in real world i had a shirt and a blanket on. Also everything seemed more “yellowish” than it actually is i think…

So yeah, i’m not yet 100% sure of these things being real spiritual experiences, but that’s probably mostly because so many people are against these experiences, claiming them to be just “altered brain states” and such public manipulation against magicks and spirituality.

OH YEAH AND… THANK YOU BELIAL FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. AND ANY OTHER DEMON WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THIS, MAKE YOUR NAME KNOWN TO ME AND IF YOU WISH I SHALL PRAISE YOU HERE.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:1, topic:5028”]So as i was commenting before on Erik’s thread about Belial and Belial helping with astral projection… I thought as i seem to get so many experiences related to this i’ll start my own “blog” sort of thing which everyone is free to comment… So i have asked before the Great Belial to help me open my psychic senses and get me out of my body, so that i could 1. see him/the demons 2. feel him/the demons 3. hear him/the demons. And he has been giving me lot of different kind of sleeping paralyzis states which i should “last” i guess to be able to leave my body and see,hear,and feel them properly.

This was the latest, copied from message i sent earlier right after i had waken up:

Now i was switching back from sleep to getting awake, at one point a guy got startled because i sneaked up behind him in the sleeping world and he punched me it really hurt, i was like what the fuck is this actually real or what. Then after a while i woke up in a paralyzis state once again except this was different than the last time, the machinae like voice sounded higher than usually i felt like a turbo-charged electrical toothbrush and the talking was harder than usually "i kept still saying belial, lirach tasa vefa welch belial … king… give me a vision, make my psychic skills open " he’s name started echoing in back of my mind, then i tried to think about flying of to somewhere with wings… Nothing happens, i was like oh well i will just get out of this horrible state of being and trying to move with my fleshly body.

But then when i thought i was getting up i had a moment of “WHAT” i actually got smoothly up but the body did not, i thought that maybe my body is having an heart attack and this is not at all how astral projection is described so i merged myself back into it my just going to the same position and melting into it… I don’t claim this to be real because my body didn’t seem to have any clothes, but in real world i had a shirt and a blanket on. Also everything seemed more “yellowish” than it actually is i think…

So yeah, i’m not yet 100% sure of these things being real spiritual experiences, but that’s probably mostly because so many people are against these experiences, claiming them to be just “altered brain states” and such public manipulation against magicks and spirituality.

OH YEAH AND… THANK YOU BELIAL FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. AND ANY OTHER DEMON WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THIS, MAKE YOUR NAME KNOWN TO ME AND IF YOU WISH I SHALL PRAISE YOU HERE.[/quote]

That’s called astral projection. Just because your body did not have any clothes on, it does not mean it wasn’t a projection. Often, things don’t look the same when in a projected state, so you shouldn’t deny the experience simply because your vision had a yellow tint to it or because you weren’t clothed.

Also, not everyone’s exit sensations are the same. The first time I projected felt a violent, although not painful sensation of electricity running throughout my entire body. During the exit, i felt as if my body was literally being ripped out of itself. The entire experience was very jarring, but as soon as the separation was compete (it only took maybe 3-5 seconds in total, from the initial sensations to full separation) I was fully at peace.

Ever since that first projection, I have had almost zero exit sensations. Very rarely do I feel any vibrations and when I do they are mild. Before I project, I simply become aware that I am in the proper altered state (by experience), which let’s me know it is time to get out. Normally, I feel my body floating and often gently swaying from side to side. At that point there is nothing holding me back. All it takes is a desire to project.

I usually just wait until my body has floated far enough from it’s physical location before trying to move around–far enough to know that the separation is already complete–and then I just get up. When my head ends up where me feet normally are, it’s pretty obvious the separation is complete. More often, my body will turn over, so that I go from lying on my back to lying on my stomach, which also lets me know the separation is complete. At that point I just push myself out of bed with my arms–like I would normally get up from that position—and then I am free to do whatever.

However, I feel it is important for me to say that I normally have to will this kind of extreme movement. Otherwise, my astral body won’t float that far away from the physical. It will just stay in the same general position while floating and gently swaying.

If I try to move my astral body when it is still in the same general location as my physical body, the separation is often difficult. This is because the separation has not yet fully taken place. If I try to start moving before a full separation has occurred, I often end up moving my physical body instead, which is the last thing you want to do, as it will ground you to your physical body by tightening the connection between the astral and physical bodies, making it even harder to get out. This can also cause you to lose the proper physical-mental state required for projection, at which point you will need to re-establish that state before trying again.

The point here is that you will never achieve an easy exit as long if you are even semi-attached to your physical body. The separation needs to be complete before you try to move. So, these days, before attempting to get up and move around in the astral, I will first allow my astral body to move far enough from my physical form–by willing it–before I attempt to get up. When I do it this way, I never have any problems with the exit.

I conclusion, don’t let anyone else’s experience dictate how your experience should be, or else you might be setting yourself up for failure by ignoring the signs/cues your own body is giving you. Exit symptoms, methods of exit, noises you hear (or don’t hear), and everything else associated with the exit experience is unique from individual to individual.

The good news is that you were not having a heart attack, but experienced an astral projection. When do the symptoms of heart attack include stepping out of your body? That alone should be sufficient to confirm your experience as legitimate. But, if you still aren’t sure, the next time this happens, walk away from your body and look at your room (assuming you are in your room). Does everything look exactly the same? If not (it won’t), then you have your proof, and if you end up stepping out into somewhere other than where you laid down, that should be a dead give away in itself, as we normally don’t lay own in our beds and wake up somewhere else.

From this point forward you just have to have the courage to remain in the astral and start exploring. Isn’t this what you asked Belial for? Yet, as soon as he grants your wish, you decide you no longer want it and jump back in your body? Makes sense why demons don’t always immediately respond to such requests.

Oh yeah, i know its astral projection. I’m not always sure how much difference people get between astral projection and soul travel - oh well, both are good in my liking. I always have felt electrical tingling/stinging sensation over my body at these states ( at least usually ) and machine like sound some times lower sometimes higher, and it also affects how i heard my own voice. But hey, i will probably answer and read your message better later… Really tired now i just wanted to say something quick : D

And yeah i feel bit stupid for always going back to my body, but in those moments my mind is obviously not so clear as usual…But i believe the demons are understanding as they know how our brain and thinking works.

Have a good night. :slight_smile:

Forgot to update this, the last time i had something closest to astral projection:

I woke up in a house and i realized that i somehow was not in my body, and that this was not the normal world - but it was not my house, there were some fruits like apples and pumpkins… i walked a bit and it felt pretty much like walking in normal world, and i tried how my voice sounds and it didn’t have any echoes or metallic/robotic sounds like in my sleep paralyzis states, i can remember that the house was pretty nice looking with lots of wood elements to it… But anyways i decided to try to shift into a location that i know, but i didn’t… Then i somehow got anxious and thought that “maybe i’m dying” or something silly like that, and “melted” back to my body which somehow was in that house but yet in my own apartment.

By my voice i did try to call Belial, but saw nothing appear - although i only tried it for once… So once again that was pretty quick experience.

Another thing i recall rambling about when i was drunk to my friends that “i was caught in an inter dimensional prison” in my dreams, which was another night when in a dream i was in a place that i couldn’t leave or wake up…? i dunno i don’t remember all of it, but it was some sort of cell in a castle i think.