Getting there!

Just wanted to post an update on my progress thus far with using Eric’s methods. I am now starting on week 7, or will be soon of the BALG methods and using Eric’s books. I am not trying to be selfish here and brag or anything, I am actually posting this update because I have been contacted by a handful of members here (those completely new to magick and those who are not new to magick but are only new to Eric’s teachings) to compare notes with me on their progress and asking for advice, so I thought sharing this may be beneficial to others for comparison purposes.

I started working with King Paimon a few weeks ago and ever since, his name has been beckoning me as if he is calling out to me, evoke me again because I have something I can teach you. I cannot stop seeing his name and sigil all over the internet and hearing others speak of him so I took Eric’s advice from WOD and considered that a sign, that he was reaching out to me for some reason. So I began working with him. He came thru for me the first time I asked him for something in a very quick and effective manner so I created a devotional drawing for him as an offering in exchange for his continued work with me.

I also stated that if he would continue to work with me, helping me ascend, I would help him also. Get his name out there, educate people on him and his teachings, and make occasional “thank you” offerings to him as well. I evoked him again last night and I had to write down what I wanted to discuss because his energy is up there with Lucifer’s as far as powerful feeling is concerned so with him, I also find my mind going blank mid sentence, stumbling over my words like a rambling idiot.

Anyway, he knows that I still cannot hear entities and that when seeing them I still only see them in flashes that come and go and others, I still cannot see at all. However, last night I asked him to help me with my ascension and stated that my main goal right now was to master the art of hearing and seeing with my inner astral sight, because once I master that art, the communication between us will be more affective and require less work on his part to get messages across to me.

So there I am scrying into the black mirror and after I was done stating all that to him, what do you know? I start seeing a permanent figure in the mirror that does not fade away after a few seconds. Minutes later the figure is still there, a black silohuette but with colors slowly starting to show, and then features clear as day. I also had a series of visions come to mind, images popped into my head.

Oddly enough, I saw that same desert scene that I saw a few weeks ago after doing the chant to conjure limitless power only this time instead of green evergreen trees in the distance I saw only one tree and it was black like a haunted tree from a cartoon or something, the exact same type of trees that I created in the devotional drawing for King Paimon. Still have no idea what that desert scene from my vision a few weeks back has to do with King Paimon or the drawing I made for him. But my eyes were open this time and I was seeing clear visuals like I would in a lucid dream, my eyes usually have to be shut to see clear colored visions like this.

Just since working with him in a short time frame, my astral site is almost fully awakened. Immediately after asking for help with my astral sight, I had visions with my eyes open and his figure stayed in the mirror the whole time with colorful and discernable features. I have heard a few people say, even Eric I think, that King Paimon was the first demon they actually saw full manifestation with. Also, the door to my closet started lightly swinging back and forth when this happened, lightly creaking as it moved. After I was done I swear I kept hearing the dog’s paws tapping and creaking across the hard wood floors but I kept checking and he was fast asleep in his little pillow bed. Lots of noise and movement after evoking him again last night.

Bastet also called out to me in a similar manner a few weeks ago but she actually appeared before me on her own, very intense visual manifestation so I think I will evoke her and see what she has in store for me as she too, has been on my mind non-stop and I keep stumbling upon her Egyptian cat figure all over the web by accident. Also realized, I have a photo saved in my computer and I have no idea how it got there but it’s a collage of Bastet with text overlaid on too that speaks of seeking her out to seek out knowledge. Very mysterious and strange.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:5643”]Just wanted to post an update on my progress thus far with using Eric’s methods. I am now starting on week 7, or will be soon of the BALG methods and using Eric’s books. I am not trying to be selfish here and brag or anything, I am actually posting this update because I have been contacted by a handful of members here (those completely new to magick and those who are not new to magick but are only new to Eric’s teachings) to compare notes with me on their progress and asking for advice, so I thought sharing this may be beneficial to others for comparison purposes.

I started working with King Paimon a few weeks ago and ever since, his name has been beckoning me as if he is calling out to me, evoke me again because I have something I can teach you. I cannot stop seeing his name and sigil all over the internet and hearing others speak of him so I took Eric’s advice from WOD and considered that a sign, that he was reaching out to me for some reason. So I began working with him. He came thru for me the first time I asked him for something in a very quick and effective manner so I created a devotional drawing for him as an offering in exchange for his continued work with me.

I also stated that if he would continue to work with me, helping me ascend, I would help him also. Get his name out there, educate people on him and his teachings, and make occasional “thank you” offerings to him as well. I evoked him again last night and I had to write down what I wanted to discuss because his energy is up there with Lucifer’s as far as powerful feeling is concerned so with him, I also find my mind going blank mid sentence, stumbling over my words like a rambling idiot.

Anyway, he knows that I still cannot hear entities and that when seeing them I still only see them in flashes that come and go and others, I still cannot see at all. However, last night I asked him to help me with my ascension and stated that my main goal right now was to master the art of hearing and seeing with my inner astral sight, because once I master that art, the communication between us will be more affective and require less work on his part to get messages across to me.

So there I am scrying into the black mirror and after I was done stating all that to him, what do you know? I start seeing a permanent figure in the mirror that does not fade away after a few seconds. Minutes later the figure is still there, a black silohuette but with colors slowly starting to show, and then features clear as day. I also had a series of visions come to mind, images popped into my head.

Oddly enough, I saw that same desert scene that I saw a few weeks ago after doing the chant to conjure limitless power only this time instead of green evergreen trees in the distance I saw only one tree and it was black like a haunted tree from a cartoon or something, the exact same type of trees that I created in the devotional drawing for King Paimon. Still have no idea what that desert scene from my vision a few weeks back has to do with King Paimon or the drawing I made for him. But my eyes were open this time and I was seeing clear visuals like I would in a lucid dream, my eyes usually have to be shut to see clear colored visions like this.

Just since working with him in a short time frame, my astral site is almost fully awakened. Immediately after asking for help with my astral sight, I had visions with my eyes open and his figure stayed in the mirror the whole time with colorful and discernable features. I have heard a few people say, even Eric I think, that King Paimon was the first demon they actually saw full manifestation with. Also, the door to my closet started lightly swinging back and forth when this happened, lightly creaking as it moved. After I was done I swear I kept hearing the dog’s paws tapping and creaking across the hard wood floors but I kept checking and he was fast asleep in his little pillow bed. Lots of noise and movement after evoking him again last night.

Bastet also called out to me in a similar manner a few weeks ago but she actually appeared before me on her own, very intense visual manifestation so I think I will evoke her and see what she has in store for me as she too, has been on my mind non-stop and I keep stumbling upon her Egyptian cat figure all over the web by accident. Also realized, I have a photo saved in my computer and I have no idea how it got there but it’s a collage of Bastet with text overlaid on too that speaks of seeking her out to seek out knowledge. Very mysterious and strange.[/quote]

Yay for Paimon!

I’m sorry,but I’m very fond of that demon…he’s the first demon I’ve ever interacted with,he and I have a lot in common,he’s the nicest demon to me,and there’s a lot more.

In fact,once I get into demonic pactmaking,he’s the first one I’m gonna contract.But I haven’t gotten round to it yet.Because…stuff.

Many people would agree that he is friendly. I am also going to make a pact with him at some point. These new found visual abilities are becoming intense! I am now scrying into the mirror with no specific demon in mind, just asking for any entities nearby to show themselves and I am literally seeing a sea of shapes and figures swirling all around. I am also seeing this in broad daylight now too.

At one point I could have sworn I was peering into hell, based on visual depictions from previous art and movies, but it sure seemed like it was hell or some place on another plane. The entire background of my mirror turned red and on the right side I saw a dark brown rock formation, like a mini rock cliff and another one similar to it on the left side only smaller. Then I saw stalactites and stalagmites coming out of the ceiling and ground also dark brown, like an underground cavern but with a never ending red sky. No fire or anything crazy like that, but I saw a figure that appeared to be the silohuette of a dragon. Just as it started to fade, I saw a tall dark winged figure, beautiful black wings (or at least they seemed black because the entire figure was pitch black) and a robe with a hood, like a grim reaper figure standing before me.

For some reason the name Azrael popped into mind. Is he not an angel of death? Which may explain the hooded grim reaper image I saw because obviously the reaper is the essence of death. Azrael is another one that keeps calling out to me. So far, I have not established a major link bewteen these entities but a small number of them are reaching out to me. First it was Hecate, Astaroth, then Azrael, Bastet, and King Paimon.

Does anyone know if Bastet by any chance is associated with a particular demon? As in mythology texts, how they link some of the pagan gods and goddesses to actually being a certain demon, the same entity but their names and identities were changed and corrupted by religion over the years. Sort of like how Astaroth is said to be Isis, Ishtar, Inanna. Is there any connection with Bastet to a known demon?

I’ve been stumbling on king Piamon’s name ALOT lately too. Finding it mentioned all over the place when browsing or looking for info on other spirits. I’ve been getting ready to do my first spirit evocation and though I originally had other plans, I’m sure now that Piamon is meaning to be my first try at evocation. He’s trying to get my attention and when a spirit says he wants to talk to me I feel I may do well to hear it out. I’ve read contradicting info on this demon. Some say he’s pretty easy to work with, others say he’s difficult and not a good beginning choice. But it seems I’m on the right track anyway and of course this topic makes for another sign to add to the list.

Well if this will be your first evocation, then you are definitely on the right track by not ignoring that call. In my opinion, one of the biggest mistakes a magician can make besides doubting their magick and not placing full belief into the spell or ritual they are performing, is to doubt their intuition. Most of us being so pre-ingrained with religious propaganda when we start on our magickal path, we quickly dismiss any signs or connections as coincidence or figments of our imagination. We are afraid to follow the signs for fear that we are being lead on a goose chase to nowhere, that we will waste all this time seeking out why the signs came to us only to find out that it was our imagination playing a trick on us.

About the conflicting information when working with King Paimon. I have also seen a bunch of stuff like that about him, being difficult to work with. I didn’t see any of that negative stuff online until after I had already started working with him and I was like what? He is not difficult to work with and many that I know say he is friendly and understands that humans are flawed, he also likes to bullshit and joke with you on occasion.

But all that aside this is really why some people perceive him as difficult and this is coming directly from King Paimon not from the internet. In other words, I got this information straight from the source as it was being relayed to me. Keep in mind, I have simplified some of the words so they do not seem ancient or semi-cryptic. I wrote all of this down on notebook paper a little while ago.

His words are in quotations and my commentary is in ( )

“Like others amongst my kind I doth not care for laziness. If work is required on your part to manifest change I expect you to do your part. I pride myself on teaching knowledge and ancient secrets. If you only evoke me to ask for favors and never seek the knowledge that I can teach that is the quickest way to anger me. I am very passive and understanding but anger me and thou hath met thine own worst enemy.”

(I think he is telling us to keep in mind he is a master of manipulation and that you are not immuned to his manipulation just because you are a magician, so don’t piss him off or he may alter some things in your life too).

“I value the magus that truly wish to expand his knowledge in every aspect possible.”

(You do not need to be an Einstein as far as I.Q. is concerned, but as long as you are genuinely interested in learning and are willing to be taught by him, he will give you the same effort that you are willing to put forth in your education.)

“I hath earned my rank as a demonic king and I hath many legions under my command.”

(He also does not like to be called Paimon unless he has established a long time connection with you and specifically gives you permission to call him Paimon. To him, being called Paimon is disrespectful. Not because he considers himself to be above humans but simply because he earned the title as king and he wishes to be called King Paimon and he does not see this as an unreasonable request from those who summon him.)

“To acknowledge me by my title of king is not a request of unreason, it is a request of mutual respect.”

(He believes ascension is more than just magick, power, self recognition, and occult knowledge. Education from all possible sources is also a big factor in reaching your personal godhood.)

“To understand magick and the world which you inhabit, you must first understand how doest magick and the world really operate. Knowledge of the source has been kept a hidden secret for many centuries, out of the hands of the pheasant and held in captivity by religious leaders, kings, rulers and secret societies.”

(This knowledge must be taught and he is willing to be your teacher but he expects the student to be just as serious as he is because true knowledge is not readily available in books, what we have access to today, most of it is purely opinion, theories, or false prohesying.)

“Those who seek my services and show not appreciation and those who put forth no effort are those with whom I resent to work.”

(Those who have found King Paimon difficult to work with, are those who want something for nothing. Those seeking the quickest shortcuts to gain everything they can with the least amount of effort.)

“He who considers himself the highest of high because he hath mastered the art of magick and science and feel that such a title as adept giveth him the right to command me to their demands, is he who I refuse to accompany.”

(King Paimon is not a slave, he does not work for the magician he works alongside the magician. An equal trade of your efforts for his. He admits he does not particularly care for these personality types and so he favors the magician who is a seeker of knowledge, serious and persistant, goal oriented, but he has earned his title as king so to him this is not about rank perse but about respect.)

“If the magus shall offer a gift and work to earn my highest of respects, the magus, once he hath been granted my permission, may proceed hence forth addressing me as Paimon.”

(Now, if you offer him something vast or are wiling to sacrifice something to gain his teachings, he will let you slide by with just Paimon but you must first earn his respect in some way to have that privelage.)

END, that’s what I got. I simplified some things to make it easier to understand. He speaks very clearly anyway, but I realize that some find even the slighest bit of old english to be confusing, words like thou, shalt, goeth, etc.

Oh, and if you start off calling him Paimon only, he will act as if it does not bother him, even if he is offended, he just waits to see how you act towards him from there on out as a basis of how he ultimately will react to it.

He said exactly the same to me. And I do mean, exactly.

I’m sure none of us needs “proof” by this stage, but I still get a kick from someone delivering the exact same information from a spirit that they gave to me! :slight_smile:

He said exactly the same to me. And I do mean, exactly.

I’m sure none of us needs “proof” by this stage, but I still get a kick from someone delivering the exact same information from a spirit that they gave to me! :)[/quote]

It only serves to further verify that what you heard was in deed heard and not something you thought was real but was imagined. Good to know. I really thought I was gonna get flack over that last post. A few times I have posted here thinking, someone is gonna think I’m nuts because demons can manifest to us in different ways, sometimes we have different experiences so I have thought, what if the majority of other’s experiences do not match mine, is everyone going to think I am crazy? But I am finding that many of my own experiences are very closely matching with others.

RavensAscent, wow, thank you for that massive post full of information. That’s all very good and useful to know. My hope here is to not (completely) mess this up.