Getting started with magic/ demons

I haven’t done magic in my life. With what type of magic should I start? And one more thing How can I identify a demon?

1 Like

I know I’m a pain in the ass, sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In my opinion, start with candle magick and sigil magick. Unlike spirit evocation, they do not require skills like clairvoyance, and clairaudience, only intention and visualisation.

3 Likes

I was trying to start with candle magic and I saw Andras, he spoke to me and told me I was wasting my time. Does somebody knows how can I protect myself?

1 Like

I doubt Andras would say any such thing, so banish that shit.

Look up banishing rituals, like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, and its derivatives.

Or chant a banishing incantation before any work you do:

PS: How do you know it is Andras if you have no experience in magick :thinking:

3 Likes

Just because it description matches Andras description, I’ve been seeing him a lot

1 Like

Start with whatever you feel a calling to , in which circumstance are you trying to identify this demon

1 Like

@DarkestKnight wrote a kick butt petition spell post too. And I have used it to my advantage often. I can’t thank him enough on pointing me in the right direction, he’s helped me so much.

Check it out here: Tutorial: Petition Spells

YouTube is ultimately what I learned how to do the LBRP from

Easy books to begin with are NAP or Gallery of Magick ones (what I’m using anyway and they explain how to do the rituals)