Getting rid of bad smells?

I just moved house & although I cleaned the place I vacated most scrupulously, the owner wants to keep back the full deposit because the house “smells of dog”. I have 4 dogs. There are no carpet or rugs in the house, & no furniture except my own (now all removed, of course, to the new place). The floor is tiled throughout, & I washed the floors & walls so don’t understand how the smell can linger on.

Does anyone have advice on clearing the smell or getting back the deposit? I’d really appreciate it as am on a very tight budget. . . thanks in advance!

Use King Paimon for this.
Get a small table to use as an altar,place a glass of good whisky,and some frankensense to burn.
Open his sigil and ask that the landlord give you your deposit back.

Thank him and tell him the offerings are for him.

Than leave his sigil on the altar until you’ve achieved your goal.

Then let the bastard be stuck with a dog smelling house and be happy about it.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:2, topic:4144”]Use King Paimon for this.
Get a small table to use as an altar,place a glass of good whisky,and some frankensense to burn.
Open his sigil and ask that the landlord give you your deposit back.

Thank him and tell him the offerings are for him.

Than leave his sigil on the altar until you’ve achieved your goal.

Then let the bastard be stuck with a dog smelling house and be happy about it.[/quote]

Thank you so much! Will let you know the result! :slight_smile:

To provide an update: I did the ritual yesterday morning, very ineptly I am sure - but in the space of an hour, I had news that part of the deposit had already been transferred to my bank account. And in a separate attempt I requested that the registration of the new hose be held up until the end of the month to enable me to catch up financially - well, the registration has gone through, BUT the bank will not be deducting the first bond repayment until next month! So I am delighted with the results, & grateful to King Paimon!

I said I would set his sigil as my desktop background for 3 days after results so will do that now; also said I would thank him publically on this forum, so here is my sider of the bargain.

BTW I felt dreadful right after I dismantled the circle, dizzy, nauseous & weak. . . . & as I don’t have whiskey, I offered red wine & vegan cheese.