Getting revenge on a slanderer

I will definitely look into that, thank you!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been considering the tongue spell for a while, not just against him but to deal with another difficulty which will come to a close soon. I’ve got another version of it which involves writing the names on small pieces of paper an sticking them into the tongue with nails, letting all the feelings loose while doing so, and taking it to the forest to rot. I’m slightly concerned about leaving it out in the open as the spices might hurt the animals coming to eat it so I’m considering burying it.

It can still be dug up by wild animals, that’s why a freezer should be used in my opinion. Coyotes dug up our cat after he was buried 3 ft. deep. So maybe the forest isn’t such a good idea, if you’re going to use any baneful herbs in it, but…I say let the scavengers scavenge, just don’t put anything in or on the tongue that will harm them, just sew it up minus the wormwood and nails.

1 Like

And calamus is toxic too, but you can always use calamus oil on the candle.

1 Like

Hi. You can pm me anytime you wish if you need help with something. Sorry I didn’t get back to u. :grin:

1 Like

That is nothing a beef tongue and keeping a dated list of each instance of slander won’t fix. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’d need to roll it up; it would be a long one.

2 Likes

You are welcome. :))

I should have elaborated. The list is for a libel claim. Beef tongue would be to shut them up. A decent shut up oil couldn’t hurt.

There is a hoodoo website that has some really good shut the fuck up oil and powder, can’t remember the name of it

1 Like

I make my own with sulfur, alum, cayenne pepper, and cloves. Because of the sulfur, I don’t simmer it. Just let it sit in a glass container in a safe place for a while. Then strain. You can purchase your own or find another recipe if you want.

Where would I get the alum? Pharmacy? I haven’t been able to find any

1 Like

Grocery store. It will either be with baking/spices or near jarring and pickling. Go to the website of your local store to see if they carry. Or order it online.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Will take my time next time I go down that aisle. It’s always good to have that on hand. :wink:

1 Like

baking/spices and the “ethnic” aisle are my first trip at a grocery store. Its great for witching on a budget :slight_smile: oh and dollar store. Love me some dollar stores.

1 Like

Ikr. I stock up on candles, all kinds of stuff at dollar store. I only buy my pillar candles, and oils at occult bookstore, the rest I get online or make it myself.

1 Like

Good news, people, in case anyone is interested after all this time. The bastard was thoroughly humiliated in court today. It took a while for the trial to take place, because of Covid. I didn’t personally witness it, although I wish I had; I want all the details; I wish I’d been a fly on the wall.

I did perform a ritual this morning, asking Raum for help, and dedicated the drunken elation that would follow to him, which I am currently experiencing. Although their humiliation as false accusers was natural, things could have gone wrong, and they went so right it was amazing.

Everyone laughed at them, the prosecutor included (where I’m located, they are mandated to act on reports from the police, but as I’ve noticed, can even try to sabotage the case by themselves).

Apparently these shysters are so reviled and well-known they are described as serial litigators. When I met them I had no idea. Everyone hates them. Judges, prosecutors, lawyers. This has surely been the case for years.

But I am grateful for whatever this ritual has added, and for the sheer circus that unfolded. I asked for their humiliation; it came to be. Also, this morning’s ritual was intense and I did feel a presence. The smell of overly ripened fruit is said to be associated with Raum, as described in Gordon Winterfield’s book. I did experience that, for the first time ever. It was more intense than the rituals I had done before (there were no manifestations then but things went my way).

So I give thanks to Raum and I will always treasure the memory of this day, and will ask for more and more details of what unfolded, as I see them as my vindication.

Many thanks to everyone who responded and gave advice; I’m really grateful for that.

I don’t know if it’s over with these people yet, but the daughter of the ogre was apparently mentally torn down by the ridicule she experienced in court and was close to tears, after perjuring herself a bunch of times. Perhaps they got the message, that their lies don’t hold up.

Thank you all again and have a wonderful day/night, whatever applies. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Could u plz share the ritual u did?