Getting in the flow

I can’t seem to get into the flow of anything atm. I feel like if I could astral travel things would be unlocked but as yet I can’t.

Haven’t yet seen any results from latest workings and just a bit frustrated really

I’m considering joining a group that may initiate me into magick in a stronger way… I wish I could unlock whatever it is that makes some get magick. Suppose I’m just venting and asking for guidance

1 Like

Things take time, it’s never going to be an overnight thing but I can understand the frustration.

Do what you think is best - that’s the best advice I can give. Don’t do things because “I want things to go faster” but what will serve you better.

1 Like

Hey InnerGoddess, I noticed from your profile that you are pretty new to magick. Learning and building a great foundation is key. Then, once you have some knowledge then you can feel a bit more confident in your workings.

So how long do you usually wait for results to manifest? I always give it 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months (only for more complex workings). If, after 6 weeks, I don’t at least see “movement” I will do some reinforcing work.

Go a head and vent. Among other things, that’s what the internet is for. Lol.

Well I would say just be patient with yourself. And remember not to hold on too tightly to the results; meaning have a general idea about what you want but don’t get too specific, leave room for this to manifest in the best way possible.

Also be sure to NOT lust for results. Do your spellwork, feel confident that it is already been manifested and just needs to show up. Then fugeddaboudit.

1 Like

Tis called work + time = experience :v::alien:
Magick is a skill like any skill it takes time to get proficient in. Some people may have a natural inclination toward certain aspects of of but even they hit slow points of development with other aspects.

1 Like