Getting better at tarot

Alright,so Tarot Card Reading is a very fascinating form of divination.It has provided me an inside look into my life,many times,and it has allowed me to spy on others.

It took me a long time to learn the meanings of the Minor Arcana.I don’t think I’ve even mastered them yet.Like,lifting the 8 of wands,and asking me:‘‘What does this mean?’’ I probably wouldn’t be able to answer ‘‘swiftness’’.

In my divinations,I’ve had the cards personalize themselves,much faster than before.

But I still don’t consider myself very adept at reading tarot.I feel like I lack practice.And that I lack lots of it.

So,the best would be to start reading for other people in my life.But that’s not possible.So I’m here,offering free readings,to anyone who may come.

So far,I know how to use the Celtic Faust Spread(meant to look at a person’s life in general),and the Faustian Spread(mostly for specific situations).I also know EA Koetting’s Straight Arrow Spread(which is used when there are two different sides to something),the Three Cards Spread(that overly simple past,present,and future spread),a 7 days spread(basically an overview of how the person’s week is gonna go)

So please,do not mind if my readings end up being horribly inaccurate,but if you are in any need of guidance,simply come here and ask me to read for you.

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:6060”]Alright,so Tarot Card Reading is a very fascinating form of divination.It has provided me an inside look into my life,many times,and it has allowed me to spy on others.

It took me a long time to learn the meanings of the Minor Arcana.I don’t think I’ve even mastered them yet.Like,lifting the 8 of wands,and asking me:‘‘What does this mean?’’ I probably wouldn’t be able to answer ‘‘swiftness’’.

In my divinations,I’ve had the cards personalize themselves,much faster than before.

But I still don’t consider myself very adept at reading tarot.I feel like I lack practice.And that I lack lots of it.

So,the best would be to start reading for other people in my life.But that’s not possible.So I’m here,offering free readings,to anyone who may come.

So far,I know how to use the Celtic Faust Spread(meant to look at a person’s life in general),and the Faustian Spread(mostly for specific situations).I also know EA Koetting’s Straight Arrow Spread(which is used when there are two different sides to something),the Three Cards Spread(that overly simple past,present,and future spread),a 7 days spread(basically an overview of how the person’s week is gonna go)

So please,do not mind if my readings end up being horribly inaccurate,but if you are in any need of guidance,simply come here and ask me to read for you.[/quote]

When requesting a reading,I require an explanation on what you want me to read about.You’re allowed to say ‘‘I want a general reading’’ or ‘‘I want a reading about how I’ll get my flying pony’’ or whatever other situation you’re facing in your life.

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:6060”]Alright,so Tarot Card Reading is a very fascinating form of divination.It has provided me an inside look into my life,many times,and it has allowed me to spy on others.

So please,do not mind if my readings end up being horribly inaccurate,but if you are in any need of guidance,simply come here and ask me to read for you.[/quote]Are you still offering readings?

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:3, topic:6060”][quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:6060”]Alright,so Tarot Card Reading is a very fascinating form of divination.It has provided me an inside look into my life,many times,and it has allowed me to spy on others.

So please,do not mind if my readings end up being horribly inaccurate,but if you are in any need of guidance,simply come here and ask me to read for you.[/quote]Are you still offering readings?[/quote]

When I stop,I will make an announcement.On what do you need a reading?

Hey Arcabe;

Would you please do a specific reading on my financial state of affairs and how to move forward?

Thanks!

DarkestKnight

Good to see you learning those cards. It seems overwhelming at first but then you quickly realize just how efficient the human brain is when it comes to memorization.

If you still want some practice you can do a general reading on me, like is there anything important I need to know or anything I am neglecting to see in relation to my ascension? I would be curious to see the answers you get as I am in the process of adding some new things to my practices as a result of two prior readings I received. If you’re still open to doing readings, if not then it’s cool.

Both of you will.receive your readings on Sunday or Monday. DarkestKnight,your financial situations are very importamt,I know, so.I whole heartedly.apologize for the tardiness. I’ll open the sigils of archangel Auriel and demonic king Belial so.they can come.to you as back.up. I’ll use the Faustian spread

As for Raven,I am.gonna use the simple Celtic.Cross spread relating to.your magick and ascent.

Thank you both for tjhe support!

Thanks for the reading, Arcane.

You’re welcome!Twas a pleasure!Do tell me,how accurate,was it?

You’re welcome!Twas a pleasure!Do tell me,how accurate,was it?[/quote]it is hard to judge the accuracy of your reading because it was pretty general and didn’t give any specifics that could be pointed to. You were right in regards to my persistence in trying to change my financial picture. I have had many problems in this arena and have been trying to make changes for a long time but nothing seems to work for me. I was unsure about some parts of your reading, like the stuff about letting the situation resolve itself, which doesn’t seem possible.

So please,do not mind if my readings end up being horribly inaccurate,but if you are in any need of guidance,simply come here and ask me to read for you.[/quote] Oh me,me me bro Arcane !! plz tell me what financial career path would be to my advantage. what does my godhood ascention look while working the pact I have with king Paimon? Will all these desires manafest this yr or next yr?( hopefully if next yr ,that its not too late in the yr. there I go again with my weakness when it comes to patience,LOL!! thx bro !