Getting a job

Hello everybody.Who is the best demon to get a good job/start a carrer?I could have the chances of succeeding if I try to invoke Belial?or try with Clauneck or Bune?and is a problem if I dont have a type of job exactly in mind?to invoke Belial is it enough to focus on the sigil and say enn or my own invocation?and what should I do with the offer after I present it?Thanks in advance.(with the spirit I will contact I want to build a relationship, plus it will be the first demon I will contact)

1 Like

Hi there, Ramses. I see by your profile that you joined us in February but have not posted an introduction in the Intro thread as required by the rules of this forum. Please do so. Just click the link below:

To answer your question, there are many spirits that can help you get a job. The question you should ask yourself is what kind of job do you want? If it is just “a” job, then Belial can help, as can Ghob, the elemental king of Earth.

If you are looking for something that may align with your greater destiny, you could try Hala’thor from The Book of Azazel.

2 Likes

http://www.ascendingflame.com/PDF/Invocation%20of%20Belial.pdf
is it a good invocation?so Belial if he wants has the power to help me get a top job?Hala’thor sounds nice,but i dont know much about him,i read alot about Belial and maybe is better to try with him…being a beginner should I still invoke or try to open the sigil/evoke.I do not know what method to use to know for sure 100% that he can hear my desire

1 Like
1 Like

I did the ritual but I did not feel a presence,sigil “flash” but not the totally.i light some red candles,i make a offering,and chant enn to make ritual maybe more strong.when I asked for a sign paper with sigil from my hand it started to move fast,after ritual i turn offering in earth.Him heard me? (sorry if my english is bad)should i try again?

Please follow the rules and make an introduction in the Intro thread before any more posts. Just click the link provided above.

now I did that. can you answer please the previous question?

seems like you did it right. Maybe wait a day or two to see what happens. Maybe ask him to give a clear sign to you that he has heard you.

Also, You can ask Angel Phorlakh today. He is elemental earth being, Wednesday is the day of earth element. Today would be good day to ask him.

2 Likes