Getting a co worker fired - Help/Advice

There is a coworker that randomly turned on me and started treating me differently from everyone else these past few months.

Recently he sent a petty email including my boss in it about me eating at my desk (we sit in the same area very close). Theres no rules against it but it seems like he is being favored based off my bosses response. Im in recovery for an eating disorder so my eating schedule has a window period which has been helping me tremendously. What he wants me to do will erase all my progress and trigger me, well, it already has cause here i am at my desk not being able to finish the rest of the food i had planned to eat in my scheduled timeframe. In the past he has triggered me several times and caused me a lot of anxiety but i wont get into that.

This guy is a favorite in the office because he’s usually very unserious and goofy. He is also very loud and takes all his calls on speaker which is very distracting at times and i have asked upper management if my co worker and i can move because we are in cubicles and we are HR/payroll so we should be in an office anyways but thats a whole story in itself. I’ve tried to just put up with his antics and ignore him.

He makes my job harder sometimes and I don’t like how passive aggressive he can be with me especially when it comes to something i need him to do, for example going to my co worker to answer my request when I ask him something.

Im really pissed because i didn’t want to waste my energy or time on him or get rid of a person that everyone else seems to like having around in the office except for me. I have worked with Sabnock before and was thinking maybe he could help with getting him fired? I know getting someone fired is a little extreme but we live in a city where it’ll be really easy for him to get another job in his field.

I cant take this anymore, i looked into getting another job myself but i love the people i work with (except him) and i dont want to start over somewhere else plus i would have to take a salary cut and im already barely making it by with the salary i have. What demons and/or rituals would you guys recommend?

Call Belial. He’s good for workplace stuff and he doesn’t like bullies.

Another option is an “exile someone from your life” ritual from books like Jareth Tempest’s Angels of Omnipotence or Gordon Winterfield’s Angels of Wrath

3 Likes

Thank you for this! Im not sure if im ready work with him yet though :sweat_smile:
I know hes tough and turns peoples worlds upside down and im just not ready for any surprises that may come with working with him.
I will look into those books though, thank you!

I would add to this that Winterfield’s Magickal Attack also has a ritual for this purpose, which I’ve had some success with.

The Devil’s Grimoire has quite a lot in it that, if it performs as advertised, would likely serve this purpose well. I can’t comment as to its effectiveness yet as I am still fairly early on in my work with it.

In the meantime while you work to get rid of them, you could consider one of the bindings in Magickal Attack (I’ve had some successes with these), or perhaps the Take Power from a Bully ritual in Damon Brand’s book Magickal Protection.

1 Like

Clauneck and Samael can do this. They’ve caused turbulence in the workplace for other people on my behalf.

1 Like

I got rid of an annoying coworker with the help of Goetia demon Amy , just said “get this person out of my life” and she was gone within 3 weeks :blush:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Side convo