Get rid of my Islam crisis trauma with magick

The magie is a tool like mirror permet you to correct the light ! we are not the left hand or the right hand we are a already aliving god ! my left hand never destroy my right hand…
I suggested in other post to use the autosuggestion for correcting our belives

1 Like

Don’t worry boy, even if he go and destroy the Kaaba that trauma won’t be healed.

A very good point, but he won’t see it and all these people won’t even see it. To destroy such trauma a person must understand his inner self only that he will have a way to get out.

But I wish him good luck​:blush::blush:

1 Like

Sometimes in order to set off that autosuggestion you need a grand gesture like destroying that which was once considered holy to you.

1 Like

if it is enough just to change your consideration and not make a drama or trauma! humanity would have avoided a lot of nonsense

Being human without drama or trauma…
I think that hasn’t been the case since we were hairy apes roaming the planes of Africa, if ever ^^

1 Like

I’ll write down the bare bones of my blasphemy rite, it’s not that I don’t want to share it in public, it’s just that it is going to be a long, long post and I am a little lazy and have strong case of the inattentive ADHD’s ^^. My writings and notes are pretty jumbled and only make sense to me, so it will take some effort to have them make at least some sense to others. I’ll not write down my exact words for this ritual and will leave some parts out. I’ll advise you to create and form as much as you can by yourself for this ritual. The more of your own design and your own energy you put in this, the more effect it will have. Major props and respect also go to @C.Kendall as his elaborate rite of “Reclaiming Your Soul” from his book The Black Magician’s Handbook was a huge inspiration for designing this rite for myself. I hope this might inspire you to shape your own ritual. Feel free to add or skip as much as you want, you should design something that feels right and personal to you.

Additionally I’d advise you to, if you wish, also work through the trauma itself either through shadow work or with a psychologist. The source of what makes it traumatic or why it caught you so hard might not be to be blamed on purely islam alone, but something within your own psyche (as this is usually the case for any of us). But a rite like this serves as a way to distance yourself from it and take back your own power.

Although I was not personally raised in an oppressive religious way and the country where I am from is pretty much secular, the influence of the three main Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) are still there in my environment and unconsciously form so much of my views. In your case you don’t have to target all three, just islam is enough

You need whatever you would use for a standard ritual. You could even do it with just a candle some incense as offering and to set the mood and a knife, doesn’t need to be your ritual dagger but if you have one using that is advised. The optional pig blood or grease, however, is a big recommendation. A handguard on the knife is also very much advised, so you don’t accidently cut yourself while stabbing the books.

I was fortunate enough to have a place outside where I could be as loud as I wanted and not be disturbed, but that is completely optional. Your own altar at home is fine as well.

What I used for this is all completely optional as this was my personal ritual. Especially the defilement is a symbolic gesture and you could do it way more subtle if you do this at home and wish to not make a mess of it:

• 3 black candles on a flat(-ish) stone as altar
  • A (ritual) dagger. Make sure it has a handguard, or be careful when stabbing the books.
  • A liter of pig’s Blood, which was waaay too much, just a cup would’ve been enough (I got it from a local organic farmer but you can probably order it at a butcher shop as well. You can say you want to make black pudding if they have questions about it ^^) but just a bit of bacon grease might suffice as well, as the point is to defile that which was once considered holy with something that is considered unclean and unholy. Grease is probably a bit safer to use as well ^^
  • A chalice (or cup) for the pigs blood
  • An offering bowl or chalice for an optional offering of water or in my case whiskey
  • The three important Abrahamic books (the torah, the bible and the quran)
  • A wooden crucifix, a star and crescent on paper, star of David on paper
  • The sigils of 3 demons I chose to evoke for this. This is of your own choosing, you might only involve Belial in this or you can even just skip this if you wish it so.
  • A bonfire
  • A blood drawing thingy. I used a small sharp knife, but a lancet works as well
  • anointing oil of your choosing, I had just enough homemade Dragon’s Blood oil left over from another working.
  • A bottle good whiskey for offering to the spirits I was to summon, to consecrate as ritual drink and for celebration afterwards and also to get the bonfire going ^^. Wine, water or other kinds of spirits would probably work just as well.
  • Some fresh cream and homemade honey cake, also as an offering, but to the nature spirits of the place I was going to do my ritual and as an apology for disturbing them at that moment. As I planned to be very angry and very loud for a while
  • A baby oak tree, also an offering to the nature spirits

As a preface to this ritual, I first deepened my connection to the nature of the spot in the woods where I was going to be spending this night. The sun was about to go under and in this twilight I could sense the spirits of that place being pretty lively. I offered them the cream in a small self-made wooden bowl and the honey cake at a spot a little bit away from my circle as a thank you in advance for using this place and warned them that I was going to be very loud and very angry for a while. I also made a ritual circle of some stones I found nearby, big enough to include the makeshift stone altar and the fire pit. I added some more of the cream to some of the stones in the circle and asked the spirits of the place to watch over the boundaries of my circle if they wanted and were curious enough to stay and watch what I was doing here, despite my warning. As I would also try to watch over them as well as I could.

The most important part is that you keep in mind that YOU are doing this, YOU are breaking the chains of enslavement. YOU are the force and the artist doing this. No one is doing it for you, you are the end all, be all in all of this. The spirits are merely there to lend strength and bear witness.

With that in mind:

1. Calling of the witnesses.

I called upon the general forces of darkness, spirits of the night and the forces of hellfire that wished to join me to come forth, to “move and appear” beside me. I asked them to imbue me with the strength and infernal power of hellfire and to stand beside me to bear witness. I evoked Lucifer, Astaroth and Abaddon (a purely personal choice) asked them to imbue me with their specific strengths and stand beside me to bear witness. I offered them my blood on their sigils and at that point I lit the bonfire, offered some more blood in the bonfire directly and visualized that as that fire starting to catch on and roar, so did the hellfire around me and within me. Sadly I did have to use some of the whiskey to help the wetter bits of wood ignite. I placed the offering bowl of whiskey on the altar as offering to all the witnesses and for them to feast on while bearing witness to what I was about to do.

2. The Defilement.

This is where I sat down a bit and meditated on the bonds of religions and philosophies that enslaved me. I visualized them as strings and chains of sickly white light tied to my body. At that point I laid the crucifix, the star of David and the star and crescent before me. I opened them as you would any sigil. I called upon the gods and the prophets of these religions to come forth and bear witness as I would poison, defile and destroy their bonds on me. I sat with that and let the anger and rage about this rise up until I felt like I was burning even hotter than the fire before me. At that point I threw the crucifix and sigils in the fire so they could burn in my rage.

I got out the three holy books and I got two random pages and blew my nose in them (optional, but I had a bit of a runny nose at that point and it seemed appropriate at the moment).

I loudly stated my presence and accused the gods and prophets to be false and oppressive, the only true god here is me and I am defiling the connection you have on me.
I started spitting on the cover of the books with as much disdain I could muster up. I opened random pages and spat on them as well, visualizing the white bonds starting to slowly turn to a vomit-greenish hue from the poisonous and blasphemous energy floating out from me. I called the gods by name and stated that I spat in their false god faces.

I got the pigs blood out and poured some in a chalice and stated loudly that by the blood of this animal that was once considered holy and a gift to (hu)man(s) by my distant forefathers and considered unclean, unholy and blasphemous by the oppressive gods that plagued these lands for so long I would defile these false texts. I dipped my fingers in the blood and sprayed it on all three books in way that resembled a priest blessing something with holy water. I had marked some passages that had special meaning to me before with some post-its and poured and smeared the pigs blood on those while stating that I renounced all the power these books had on me. I visualized that as more of the power poisoning and rotting the chains on me now made the bonds a darker brownish-green and slightly deteriorated.

I got my athame out and pointed it to the bonfire visualizing the energy of the fire empower it. At the same time I visualized the fire of my anger combined with the hellfire imbued on me by the spirits I called to witness flowing out of me and empower the blade as well. I claimed that by this true power I renounced the gods and prophets and the false power they had over me. I stabbed the insides and covers of the books with while imagining the hatred, anger and sheer force of the combined fires being injected in those books and by that also into the bonds while they turned to a rotting black glow.

It was only at this point I let my anger and rage subside a little and poured the rest of the pigs blood on and in the books

3. Rejecting the gods

I stated that by this blasphemy I revoked the entirety of the false prophets, the false gods, the false religions and their false knowledge.

I stated that I was breaking the chains of enslavement put on me with the power and joy of destruction that Abaddon taught me to embrace.
I stated that I revoked the false light and would step in to the true light Lucifer taught me to ignite in myself.
I stated that I revoked the false and conditional love they preached and would step into the true love and respect Astaroth taught me to have for myself. For I am the only true divinity I recognize right now, I am the only one and true god here tonight.

All this while visualizing the bonds start to grow mold and deteriorate even further until they are nothing more that thin black strings reaching out into the universe.

At this point I took off all my clothing and anointed the crown of my head, my third eye, my throat, my shoulders, my chest/ heart, my solar plexus and my sex organ with the anointing oil and after that also with some of the pigs blood left in the container.

I meditated a little on the sense of the power and energy that my defilement released and connected to my witnesses beside me and on the sense of a spiritual darkness gathering around me growing stronger and stronger.

I then gave a long statement where:

• In the name of the Universal Adversary I rejected the hypocrisy, the slavery, the oppression of the guiding gods. For I am the wolf among the sheep and I will devour the shepherd if he would encroach on my territory again.
  • I once again named all the prophets and gods I wished to reject. I renounce all the lies they state as truth. For I am the only prophet I need, I am the god that creates and destroys in my own name and none else.
  • I named the religions and the priests and accuse them for their hypocrisy, misdeeds and lies and in the name of The Adversary I rejected them. If there is a priest or imam that has influence over you, you could call them by name here as well. I named the symbols of the religions and accused them for being symbols of oppression and enslavement and in the Name of The Adversary I reject them and their parasitic hold over humanity.
  • I accused the false light and expressed my joy of watching it dim out as I stand in the true light of Lucifer and the true divine light of none other than Me. This shall now be my only light to illuminate the path before me.
  • I revoked my love for the gods and expressed the joy of feeling the only true love of self, the love for life and for the carnal delights in Astaroth’s name
  • I then raised my hands in the ancient and secret sign of “fuck you” with raised middle fingers and screamed that FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOUUU as loud as I could with the intent to let it ring out as loud as thunder through the universe and have it be heard by all the gods and prophets I was accusing and then claimed that in name of Abaddon I destroyed the last remaining bonds that tied me to them as I visualized the last thin stringy bonds fall away and dissolve.This “fuck you” is a perfect point to involve Belial again, instead of Abaddon as I did. As mr. Kendall stated in his rite (and I loosely paraphrase) you can state in Belial’s name that you wish to be worthless in the eyes of Allah, for you are becoming the worthless one who bows to no masters or gods
  • Last part of this statement was calling on the general forces of darkness and hellfire that were there to bear witness once again and stating in name of the forces of darkness and The Adversary that I would not kneel before any master nor worship any god. For I am god and devil, truth and lie deified in the flesh.

I then grabbed the bottle of whiskey, consecrated it in the name and with the might of the Infernal Empire and The Adversary. Visualized it to be imbued with the demonic powers of the infernal. I slowly took a few sips and sensed the demonic powers within it flow through my body dim and ultimately blacken and snuff out the last of the false light within me and the infernal power take over. First as a spiritual blackness and then it would turn a little lighter like blackened dying embers and slowly come alive as a blazing fire empowering me with and burning away all the lingering remnants of the influence the accused gods had over me.

I then threw the bloodied books in the fire. You can just throw them in the trash bin, if you don’t have the luxury of a bonfire. I would however take the trash out of your house as soon you can, so you are rid of them completely.

4. The Banishing.

After I took a little cigarette break while contemplatively watching the books burn in the bonfire. I started my banishing ritual. This can be any banishing ritual you want or are used to doing. I don’t like to involve spirits and/ or angels in this, but that’s personal. First I raised the black flame energy through another bit of meditation and at the same time absorbed as much energy of the fire in front of me. While pushing this energy out 5 times I visualized myself overflowing with hellfire and:

• Banishing the gods and prophets I had been accusing, in case they tried to creep closer again
  • Banishing fears and boundaries that limit me and my godhood
  • Banishing all the weakness, doubt and worries that keep me from reclaiming my soul
  • Banishing the shame forced upon me
  • Banishing the visualized remnants of the bonds on my body as scars until no sign of them remained

I recharged myself with the energy of the flames of the bonfire twice during these banishments, when I felt like there wasn’t enough left to fully burn away my focus of banishing.

In closing up I stated that by this I reclaimed my soul and reclaimed the light that is entirely my own. I stated that in this I was liberated and I am the only god I really actually need. That I now walked the path of true spiritual self-sufficiency.

I called out to the witnesses that had been beside me, I poured the whiskey out of the offering bowl on the stone altar. I raised the remains of the whiskey bottle and took a sip in their honour. Thanking them for their presence, their guidance and their aid. I asked them to guide me on my new path if they would wish it so and told them to they could go forth if they wished so and ended with the standard
“It Is So, It Is Done!”

I then stayed there for a long time, enjoying the sense of liberation and wholeness I felt. Also very much enjoying the remaining bit of the 18 year old Glen Livet.

When I cleaned up my mess as well as I could I pissed out the remaining of the burning embers in the fire pit with the intent of one last defiling, blasphemous act of disdain. A sort of pissing on them while they’re down, if you will ^^ and packed up my things. I took the baby oak tree out of the pot. I apologized to the spirits of the land for the physical and potentially spiritual destruction I caused and offered new life as a reparation while I planted the tree.

1 Like

This is awesome. I’d hate it to get buried in the stacks and only rarely to be found again, is it ok if I add it to the member’s tutorials thread?

1 Like

Thank you, and of course. I’d be honored if.you would do so ^^

1 Like

Impressive. That was really an advanced ritual. I.m curious. Would it not be enough to call Belial or other, pour pig blood and alcohol over the quran and kill it with the ritual knife and then burn it in the end?

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Side discussion and account closure

Seems advanced, but the basic skills you really need are those of meditation, visualization and a banishing ritual. Evocation or invocation is adviced but not strictly necesary. I just felt I needed to make it extensive and make a night of it in a wild(ish) environment.

Sure, what you have in mind would be enough. As long as you let yourself really feel the anger of the fact that islam has such a hold over you and be sure to release that while you destroy the quran.

I understand it shall be done verbally. To sing something that match the quran. The thing I always wondered is who can judge. Islamic authorities would be bias.

yess, they will punish you for trying that. all they do is to induce fear into you.

it’s ironic and a trap, they put the bounty (can some one make the verse?), but when u try it, they will give harm to you. physicaly and mentaly

when u try, just give yourself to evaluate it. is it better then quran, or no. but don’t push it into their community, it’s a suicidal :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So you did also have trauma?

of course, and i’m still living among them

So how did you get rid of it the islamic mind influence?

well, i can’t say that i can get rid of it, because it’s still in my mind and come back once you feel fear

but yet i’m still trying. according to my experience :
1st of all, like magick, I am stating to my self that I get out from it (deconversion).
after that, I am starting to greet spirits
and the last is realize that the demiurge is taking the lead of that religion, yaldabaoth or saklas from i have read from this BALG forum

1 Like

You did that and then they got offended?

i did this only in private wassap group, containing member of moslem & exmoslem, where we can offend each other freely

1 Like

I was also thinking about Abbadon. What happens if I invoke and say “destroy Islam,s influence on me”?