Get motivated, get inspired!

Hello everyone,

This thread is for anyone and everyone to share experiences, testimonials, music, and other things that will inspire, empower, and/or motivate new and aspiring Magicians. Even if this helps one person, this thread will be worth it!

I’ll start!

When I started practicing magick, I wasn’t sure if my experiences were legitimate or fantasy, I’ve always been a skeptic, occasionally to a fault, but after working with a few entities and getting astounding, verifiable results, I came to find out it was all very real! The Tarot readings were even further verification, as were the Soul Travel sessions! After all, experience is the best teacher! If you’re new to the Occult, understand that every great magician was once new as well! Realize that with good resources (like this forum), you can get past any obstacle in your path, either alone or with help from others! The ancient Gods are on your side as well, and they are more than likely rooting for you by name! You experience a pull to the Occult for a reason, never give up!

Realize that you are a God, trust your intuition (it doesn’t lie!), and be confident in yourself, understand that you are limitless, and whatever your current obstacle is, you will overcome! If you ever doubt yourself, just remember that you are more than that! After all, we are all manifestations of The Abyss/GOD/The One, act like it!:blush::+1:

Infernal blessings!

13 Likes

Hi Robert, this might help some.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Positive affirmations can really work wonders!

1 Like

Haha! I just told you almost the same thing in your other thread. It looks as though you have a good understanding of the balance between seeking wisdom and breathing fire. Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

this song never fails to pump me up to be honest, it helps with everything xD

Blind man ask me forgiveness
I won’t deny myself
Disrespect you have given
Your suffering’s my wealth
I feed off pain, force fed to love it
And now I swallow whole
I’ll never live in the past
Let freedom ring with a shotgun blast!

1 Like

I used that wayyyy before my occult days

1 Like

Thanks! Great minds think alike!

That song rocks! :metal::metal::metal: it’s going on my playlist!

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experiences :3
_~imagine how i would greet you with a wine glass filled with banana juice _

1 Like

Now this is motivation!

2 Likes

(the first one is better in matters of sound, the second one holds more affirmations -but is flawed)

1 Like

I mean just look at the lyrics they are sick :metal:

Me and Belial both sang this song :joy:

2 Likes

That song is one of my favorite songs of all time! Never fails to get me pumped up!

2 Likes

*place generic Drachir comment here :wink:

2 Likes

I got to thinking that I ought to add a song to this thread. Here’s a pretty good song by one of my favorite bands!

2 Likes

This is the “best” scene in one of the WORST MOVIES EVER MADE:

"I did naht hit her. It’s naht true! It’s bullshit, I did naht hit her! I DID NAHT!"
"…oh, hi Mark!"

You couldn’t find a better video if you have an actors dream!

The infamously famous movie is called The Room (2004). Such an inspiration!

3 Likes

That’s amazing! :joy::joy::joy: too funny! I’ve been wanting to see that movie for quite some time now.

1 Like

That scene was so masterfully shot that they even put it in Star Wars:

If that isn’t MOTIVATION, then I don’t know what is. :wink:

3 Likes

Who will be the next Tony Robbins of BALG?!!!

4 Likes

There’s only one Tony Robbins, and that’s Tony Robbins. I rather be myself, watching Tony Robbins and find inspiration to be myself even more.

2 Likes