Get a quick job for my dad

Hello to everyone My dad stays at home all day and I can’t move forward in the magic field,She is a Muslim, I went to work out of town and was very comfortable for about 2 But she said she will come back tonight, my goal is not to take her from my house, I just want her to go out of town and go to work and come back occasionally.

I urgently need to find a job abroad or outside the city. You can suggest a fast-running demon for this job.

She? are you talking about your dad?
Belial can help find a job as well as demon bune.

2 Likes

Yes

Or if you’re Muslim you can try Muhammad

1 Like

My dad has to go to work outside of the city because I can’t improve when he’s here.

1 Like

I get it, but why did you say she and her?

In what universe does Muhammad help with getting a job? :joy:

1 Like

Back when I had my divination powers and someone asked me for help with something regarding his studies that was I think tied to financial need, Bune popped up in my cards, as well as Muhammad

Bro, Muhammad was not in favor of necromancy - so calling him up for aid with a job is… faulty. To put it mildly.

1 Like

What does necromancy have to with getting a job, she can just pray to him

My dad has been working for 3-4 months and hasn’t had any problems and said he will come with a sudden decision, I want her to go to city business right now and not come for a long time.

This should happen soon, can I petition the demon bune and write that I want to be in a week?

1 Like

Yes you can try

So I can indicate the time, Does it really work.

It might

So I really need a definitive conclusion…

You can ask for it to happen in the time frame, but it is not guaranteed to happen in it.

With magick there are rarely any guarantees, especially when you try to force the magick to fit a specific time frame. You can’t force magick.

I think the OP uses Google translate to translate the page into Turkish, and then write in Turkish, cause some time ago when they quoted someone on here, the quote showed up as Turkish.

1 Like

I see.

Dude, nowhere in that belief system do you pray to Muhammad. In Islam, you pray to Allah alone. Bad advice.

1 Like

Ok