Get 20% Off Mastering Evocation RIGHT NOW! (Plus, The Universal Circle)

While our members area certainly does work on mobile devices - I’m watching it right now on my iPhone smoothly - it’s not recommended.

In general, for longer viewing it’s best to use a laptop/desktop/smart TV.

Mobile phones are nowhere close to optimal for lengthy online streaming.

Keep in mind that yesterday was an absolute explosion in activity inside the members area, so playback will continuously improve as time goes. We did foresee this, so we’re using the best streaming technology we can, but even then, it’s still not perfect.

Of course there is a download option.

It opens up after the 7-day trial expires.

Ugh! A few words, then a 20 second pause… a few words, then a 20 second pause. Trying on my laptop and ipad. At this rate, the 7 days will be up before we finish chapter 1 section 1. Think you can extend the trial period?

[quote author=Timothy link=topic=1480.msg19402#msg19402 date=1374184492]

[quote=“X, post:14, topic:1437”]Of course there is a download option.

It opens up after the 7-day trial expires.[/quote]

Quality seems to vary throughout the day. It’s really bad in the afternoon - occasionally unusable. But late at night and early morning I tend to get perfectly smooth playback and can even watch fullscreen.

people, if you want to download it before the 7 day trial, just email zendesk about it, they will send you the links if you forget about the 7 day trial, and i dont believe anybody will be let down by any of e.a.'s material : )

Yeah I got a faster connection, so I thought I wouldnt have to deal with the pauses, but their still there albiet not as frequent as when I watched divination. So I might either email zendesk or just wait til after 7 days to watch the rest.

If anyone is experiencing a lag in the video playback, then go to our help desk to request that we unlock your members area, for instant downloading.

It’ll of course play back perfectly watching it from your hard drive.

There’s no need for snarky or bitchy comments, because it only makes you look like an asshole.

We’re doing our best, and have the fastest streaming technology we can get. It will all be running smoothly in a few days. There’s an explosion of activity happening right now.

And beyond that, it’s also possible your hardware is not top quality. Mobile devices are not designed to stream 10 gigs and 13 hours of video.

If you have an android smartphone with decent hardware, try downloading Mxplayer. It supports multiple formats and has options for both hardware and software acceleration for 720p and above, so you wont get the 20 second pauses or mismatched audio.

The purpose of a “trial” period is to see if you’re going to like the product. Forfeiting “trial” period in exchange for downloading, defeats the purpose of having a “trial” period. So, if I’m an asshole for caring about how my money is spent, I guess that would make those who call me an asshole a moron for not knowing the definition of “trial period”.

Here’s your quote:

Ugh! A few words, then a 20 second pause..... a few words, then a 20 second pause. Trying on my laptop and ipad. At this rate, the 7 days will be up before we finish chapter 1 section 1. Think you can extend the trial period?

You were being a snarky bitch.

You can just be polite and ask for a little help, and we’re happy to give it.

Timothy,

Do you know when these will be sent out?

Thanks.

I ship out all physical items every wednesday.

In case this question hasn’t been answered: I believe you have 7 days before you can download. As it is, I also get the videos stopping and starting. I figure it is due to the incredible popularity of E.A.'s program, and therefore, since so many people are trying to watch it simultaneously, the server is getting slowed down. I’m sure an I.T. on this thread can use the appropriate words to better describe what I am trying to say. As it is, I can’t wait to download the program so I can watch it in its entirety, and w/o pauses.

Also, I don’t have a smartphone, as of yet. That will be remedied shortly. Please let us know how the video plays out on your smartphone once you’ve downloaded the material, including which smartphone you are using. Appreciated.

E.A. and Timothy, this course is amazing. I can’t imagine how you can top this with the next program.
I appreciate all the nonsense and B.S. you stripped out of these evocations. You get right to the point of things. I also appreciate that you pointed out that we can learn from the spirits which I think a lot of people overlook.
This program will help us all ascend (if the work is done).

Thank you!

Might it be possible to have the option of downloading the videos in either SD or HD?

Or can anyone recommend a good free video converter for Mac?

[quote=“PyreOD, post:34, topic:1437”]Might it be possible to have the option of downloading the videos in either SD or HD?

Or can anyone recommend a good free video converter for Mac?[/quote]

The quality I received was very good. I don’t remember an option for HD. Anyway, use Handbrake to convert any video files for Mac. The files you download should will play on a Mac without having to convert format.

Yeah there’s no problem with the quality or playability – it’s just that the HD files are massive! I just plan on compressing certain sections that don’t need perfect video and audio clarity down to standard definition to save space on my computer.

Any chance of extending the discount on this for one more day.
I have a friend who got confused by the end date.
Thanks.

They actually already did, i bought it yesterday 24th.
And i believe it said 20% off untill(!) 24th and i bought mine just minutes before turning 25th and got the discount price.

Hey Timothy,

I’m having hell trying to download this video course. I purchased the course on the 19th of July and haven’t seen a video yet, today is 8-13-13. The download times are extreme. I am limited in my wifi access to public and work wifi networks. I live on a cruise ship, boohoo for me, right? lol…that being said my wifi sucks. I have a Galaxy II phone and a Toshiba laptop if that helps. I am not a tech guy, but I was curious if you know any short-cuts or tech things that can be done to speed up the download process. I’ve had no problem with downloading the workbook and I’m very satisfied with that portion of the program. I’ve emailed Zendesk a few days ago and they mentioned you’re coming up with another format for download, any info on the progress of this. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Zach

Do you use download managers? They can resume if a download has to be stopped (if its configured in the server that way, not all allow this).

With a laptop you could go to a campus or big mall as they have quite fast public connections