Geomancy Readings (Closed)

I’ll take one if you don’t mine. The one open question you will allow of what will happen over the course of my life pretty much fits what I am looking for.

1 Like

Yes, you should! Even though in the past it seems things have been quite intense between you, possibly even with deception or having your feelings hidden in the past. But going into this can be really wonderful for you going into the future, a really great outcome, with opportunities opening up for you as a result of this relationship.

It seems she’s really drawn to you and may even be doing most of the work, although you may not be aware of the extent of this. But it seems she is really trying to make this relationship a thing, even if she doesn’t act very openly about it.

One warning however, is that this relationship may not last in the end, but it will have been a great benefit to you, and lead you to making new connections, and perhaps even a greater understanding of yourself, and change her in the process.

1 Like

Ill PM you, hope you dont mind.

1 Like

Yes you will, especially on becoming wealthy. You’ve got a great drive and the energy to accomplish this, and you’ve been going into this with that great energy in the past. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise to you to know that success and riches will not come quickly for you, this is something that you will build up, but in the end you will very well achieve this.

It’s quite interesting that the figure representing how this situation will affect you is of the Sign of Gemini, considering your name. But here you are in complete alignment with your goal of wealth, and you will attain it, and this will possibly come from working in the entertainment industry. That can be gambling or anything else related to entertainment. However, it seems you will work under someone, and it will be difficult to obtain this goal by yourself, so others may help you or otherwise be involved in bringing you success and wealth.

With that said, it seems however that it is unlikely that you will obtain great fame, so you may not be the owner of your own business but instead work under another as I said, and the role others play in this situation may be too great for you to obtain individual fame, as the efforts of others are important to this. Otherwise, the world may be too unstable and even hostile to obtain great fame, despite your effort and energy.

After obtaining wealth and success, it seems it will have a rather negative effect on you. It might cause many things to end in your life, which is also to be expected as becoming wealthy changes your entire life, what you do, and even the people you’re around, but it seems there is something in this that is not right for you, or that has an averse effect on you, as it may lead to a state of depression. Contemplate on how this will change your life and see if you’re prepared for it.

Otherwise, building up real estate over the years can aid you in this matter, perhaps even moving somewhere else. But if you see spirits hindering you, it may be because of the previous aftereffect mentioned that makes this state not the ideal state for your life. Be careful of magick having an averse effect on you otherwise your emotional state may be lowered to the point of hindering you.

If that is a reference to what Mulberry said previously, I’m not aware of any Geomancer in history that had that issue, but in any case we have our methods to eliminating that as a potential problem in the process.

1 Like

I’m very pleased with your reading, it hits deep and puts a great smile on my face, because i know where im going. you see, all the setbacks, the depression, it comes with my lifestyle. I wont get into this much, but you see I will defy all odds and become famous one day… I can see it, i saw it already and it comes with a lot of pain…but im ready for it ready to sacrifice everything for it. the people ill meet, everything youre saying is making sense to me if you want to know what im talking about feel free to pm me about it, im very secretive

2 Likes

Life:

Seems throughout life many doors will be open to you, and you jump into many situations. That is, you frequently go into new opportunities and perhaps develop new skills and situations. Entertainment may also be a rather large part of your life, and perhaps reading as well. You may jump frequently into new books or reading material in seeking ways to develop your life further. Perhaps also jumping in between forms of entertainment.

Wealth:

You may gain quite a bit of wealth throughout your life, but there is struggle in obtaining this so it won’t come too easily, and it is likely to be more at the last part of your life. But overall you will have good fortune even if it is difficult to obtain for some time, and your good fortune in this case may also have to do with journeys that you partake in, and journeys can bring you some wealth. You may also move sometime in the future and this can aid in your wealth. And in terms of wealth, you maintain a balance in your life, so you may spend a bit too much of what you gain.

Journeys, Neighbors, and Surroundings:

As previously mentioned, journeys you take (That is, inside your country) can bring you quite a bit of wealth overtime although there could also be difficulty encountered while you journey, but in the end you will overcome these difficulties where and when they arise. With this, you may not have neighbors so consistently as you may move around, but your surroundings can generally be good for you. That is, your surroundings and where you go in life may not be ideal but allow you to practice what you do or fit your needs in the end, even though they may not be ideal, but they provide a decent space for you. Relations with neighbors may fluctuate and you may have some difficulty but generally things will be fine, and no great difficulty may be encountered.

Property, Moving, and the Last Part of Life:

You may move around quite a bit in your life and not stick to any one place in particular for a great length of time, and you may not have much in the way of property (Such as real-estate) but you will have what you need. Generally difficulty can be expected but overall things are fine. Inheritances may not be very great however, so you may not receive a great amount in that regard. But the last part of your life will be quite good even with general difficulties springing up from time to time, and you may live quite a long life so this may be troubles that come with age.

Entertainment, and Children:

Generally rather good times with entertainment although they may not involve many people most of the time, but it seems to be a large part of your life, including reading and jumping between entertainment and books to further your life in a way, and they may be very beneficial for your life, bringing various opportunities to you and in a way they will make you what you are or will be.
You may also have children, possibly multiple and most will be daughters. They may attain quite a bit of fame and a good position in life.

Illnesses and Health:

You will have rather good health throughout life, and also live a long life as previously mentioned. You will get past any health issues quite quickly and are not likely to have many chronic conditions throughout most of your life. Being in tune with nature and your spirit may be the source of your good health throughout life.

Spouse, Known Enemies, and The Latter Part of Life:

You’ll have a great spouse or long-term partner and have a lot of great times with them and generally things will be joyous between you in the relationship. They may first be a friend of yours, and in your relationship they will be like both a friend and lover to you, a spouse who you also have a great friendship with.

Your enemies will be quite open but you are unlikely to have many enemies throughout life and such conflict will not last long. Things will likely be in your favor in that regard.

The latter part of your life will also be a really great time for you overall with a lot of fun and joy involved. Just general good times, and good times with friends as well, and you may leave quite a bit behind in terms of legacies, and leave quite a bit for your spouse.

Death, and Legacies:

On circumstances regarding death, I will leave that out as usual as not many want to know, but if you’d like to know then I can try to say.

And on legacies, what was mentioned previously, you leave quite a bit behind regarding legacies, especially to your spouse. A good amount is left as legacies.

Journeys Outside the Country, and Spirituality:

Taking a journey outside the country is possible, these journeys will go well and be enjoyable for you, although they will be few. You may also find good joy in your spirituality, although ideas may continue to change over time, and there is a balance in this, but overall you will have a good time with your spirituality.

Career, and Fame, and the Middle Part of Life:

You may become rather famous, and be known among many people in your life. Although you may not be center of attention so to speak, but generally you will have a good reputation with others around you. I don’t see world-wide fame or country-wide fame, this is more in your personal life among those around you. So your reputation will be more restricted to your personal life.

And in terms of career, you may not gain much success unless you work in a career that involves many people, so there may be some difficulties in your career in life, and your career will play quite a large role in your life in the background and shape many things that will happen. It may cause some restrictions in your life and in that manner shape events, and the extent of this may not even be evident to you.

And regarding the middle part of your life, things will generally be rather calm, nothing too major happening at that time in your life. This is where you may experience some restrictions, even if they seem subtle.

Friendships, and Sources of Help:

You’ll have great times with friends and they will be good to you, so in that way you will have many true friends who can support you. And again a good relationship and friendship with your spouse. You’ll have many joyous times with your friends and spouse. Friends may also contribute to your legacies.

And you’ll have plenty of sources of help and people to go to when you need aid, so things will be very fortunate in that regard. Even in conflict, you can have the help of others if you go into conflict with others and the conflict itself may help you in some way by being in your favor and possibly bringing you gain.

Secret Enemies, and Restrictions:

Overall enemies that act behind your back will be weak and unlikely to do much to you, so they will not be serious or powerful enemies that will give you trouble. So you will be fine in that regard. Although as was said, your career may have a subtle influence on your life in such a manner that it creates subtle restrictions for you.

The Past, The Future, and Your Life Overall:

You may not have built up anything too serious in your life up until now, perhaps jumping between various things but there have been rather good times in the past, even if there is a balance, but generally rather fortunate circumstances going forward.

And indeed, you life has been building up, even if slowly, but in the future there will be a lot of good time and overall just a really great state to be in. Not much difficulty moving forward and where there is difficulty, you rise through it.

And overall, your life can be excellent, with much achieved personally and most difficulties conquered. Truly fortunate and great circumstances overall. An honorable and fun life. A good state overall that builds up over the course of your life.

Although, in the background of your life there may be something more “dark” ruling it, perhaps anger has been built up beneath the surface and that shapes situations as they come. So that may be hidden beneath the surface but it will shape events.

And as a final note, it seems it will be a great aid to you if you gain wealth, this can help you in many situations in life. You may wish to focus on securing that part of your life in order to make things flow more smoothly.

1 Like

This resonates with this going on in my life currently and seems like it will ring true overall. It brings a sense of peace, thank you.

1 Like

I’m doing another reading for the next 2 people to reply.

1 Like

I am in :+1:🙋

Had a feeling you would respond :slight_smile: what is your question?

1 Like

:relieved::grin: yes I am your dovoted student.

It is about my relationship with a girl that I had met in university , will I have there any future with that girl or I should leave her alone ?

1 Like

I see how you’ve fallen in love in the past, and this may be related to one of her relationships having ended in the past, or one of yours.

Yes, it seems you will have a future together. However, know that it may not last, and indeed there may be difficulty before this relationship kicks off and before your future with her is certain.
The relationship can come quickly, but also end quickly afterwards.

This situation is largely brought about through your own effort towards her, and it seems she may know you are after her, or this will come about once you are open with her if you are not yet. And I even see that you met at the university, and meeting there is what has created a future for you, and allowed this situation to come into place.

Now, as I said, the relationship can also end quickly, and it is entirely your choice on whether or not you want to pursue her. Judging from this chart, I would suggest pursuing this relationship, as although it may not last it can have a beneficial effect on you in the future. It may alter your life in a very good way that leads you to possibly obtaining success in something and making connections, or otherwise gaining something beneficial to you.

She may grow quite a bond with you, and the end of this situation also let’s her start something new, perhaps it opens new opportunities for her. But it does have the effect of making you more closed off, which may even be what ends the relationship. Whatever you do in this situation, know that there may be some conflict or fighting between you coming soon, but the rest will follow afterwards.

1 Like

Thanks your reading is very detailed , I should congratulate you for this ability :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I will tkae one if you are open for bidness.

Certainly. What would you like to know?

1 Like

What are the blocks in my life, who is behind them, and their intent?

Could I get one in pm?

PM me please as well. Thank you!

Just sent you the reading :slight_smile:

I’m afraid the thread is closed for now, but perhaps I’ll see you next time it’s open again!

1 Like

That’s cool bro, next time then

1 Like