Geomancy Readings (Closed)

You may have a rather long life and good fortune. Good health, and overall good fortune in that regarding, with many opportunities opening up to you throughout your life, and continuous progress being made.

You’ll have a rather good time with Wealth although you may accrue great lasting wealth. You will have enough wealth to spend for your needs and it will generate a good state in your life, but as I said you may not obtain great riches that are very lasting, but it will give you pleasant time and you will attract good wealth.

If you have siblings, they may be of excellent status and journeys for you will be greatly fortunate, and your surroundings (that is, regarding neighbours and such) will be great as well and be fortunate for you.

You may also struggle with an inheritance however, as well with gaining property. And this may come with with friends that do not provide much help in the matter and rather poor aid in helping you gain your inheritance or on gaining property. A long journey (out of the country) may also cause damage in this regard.

You may have fortune in gambling and spend great time in entertainment and such social gatherings with friends. You may also have quite a few children, and most are likely to he sons but with a daughter or daughters. Communication (written) may also bring you fortune if you go into such a business dealing with such a field.

In terms of health, like said previously, quite good fortune when it comes to that and stable health throughout life.

Now, a dire warning however, and that is to be very careful with enemies who are openly against you, and any such competitions in which violence could erupt, and make sure your partner is sane. Using magick to protect yourself and ward off or end enemies can be very helpful to you.

You may have a rather religious mindset you could call it, upholding faith, but you may not excel in any fields of science. And not many long journeys where you leave the country are indicated, and that may be for the best.

You may be rather successful in your career if you run a business, and your reputation will be quite dignified among others. Good fortune when it comes to reputation and career if you hold a high status, and you may even make quite a bit from shorter journeys (inside your country. Which ties in with with was previously mentioned regarding short journeys). So you may make a lot from travel as it relates to your career, and word of you may spread fast.

Regarding friends, you’ll have many but they themselves won’t be wealth or successful, and this may be the reason for your lack of greater success, as being around such people can keep you from going further, and it seems you will have property amongst your friends as such people, so they have an influence on you in that way and may influence you on where to settle down in life.

You won’t have many enemies behind your back or at least they won’t be able to do much, they won’t strike at you fiercely but rather I get the feeling of petty gossip and rumors and such. Not the type to truly try and cause true damage in your life. You also won’t have much trouble when it comes to the law, as in you are unlikely to be imprisoned. You won’t be held down and restricted by much in general in life.

Overall, a good life and you may travel quite a bit throughout your country, and seems interaction with others and friendship, communication is a big part of it. In the past you’ve been rising up to a successful life. In the future, there are troubles and difficulties at times, but near the end of your life you could be very happy.

1 Like

Thank you that was interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rather critical note @CovertCreator, I meant that you may NOT accrue great lasting wealth. My grammar has been off the past few readings as I was typing on my phone rather than my computer so I didn’t review it. The rest of what I wrote is fine however.

1 Like

This thread is still closed but @DarkestKnight I realized when I wrote the interpretation of your chart I was very sleep deprived, and I feel I could’ve done better to explain it. But, I also realize now it wasn’t fully answering your question, but rather it was more about forces in your life you can use to your benefit or that hinder. So, I can’t cast another chart for you, this time on your life like I said, and do a much fuller job at explaining it, perhaps even as an example of the complexity of the system. What about that?

1 Like

Sure, man. I’d appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

This chart is in many ways the same as the previous one cast, so the beneficial and detrimental forces in your life and what you achieve in life are very interlinked, meaning that you follow the direction of the wind in your life, if that makes sense. But, there are some key differences between these two charts.

Life:
Firstly, it is clear again that your life is dominated by social activity, with many good times spent with friends and indulging in entertainment with your friends. Even if this is somewhat impermanent and you don’t develop a close relationship with the majority of your friends. Life is dominated by sociability, the pleasure thereof, and traveling is interlinked with this.

Wealth:

Quite interestingly, it seems you do not gain much by way of riches throughout your life. Wealth remains low, and your financial status remains low, and remains stable at that level. That aspect of life remains restricted. From the rest of the chart, you can still have enough to spend for yourself, but it will be less than favorable and likely less than what you desire, and may even lead to some difficult situations emotionally and physically, and restrict interaction with opportunities to gain wealth and movable property. It’s hard to say when this will be in life, but I sense it will be in the latter part of your life.

Siblings, Short Journeys (Inside the Country), and Neighbours:

Like with the previous chart, I see much travel will be done. Many journeys around the country, likely to see friends and for social gatherings with the aim of enjoyment. You may not even stay in one place for long, and these journeys will be wonderful for you and bring you enjoyment, and they can be frequent too. We also saw this in the previous chart.
There is something else in the chart that like the previous chart suggests to me that you will move from your current location, that much is very clear. So this is not just temporary travels but you will move to another location, possibly even multiple times throughout your life.

On siblings, if you have any, you may enjoy good relations with them, especially if you have a sister, and times with them will be good. Neighbors will also not give much trouble although they themselves may not stay in one place for long, so you are unlikely to have neighbors that will be around in your life for a long time,and relations with them may not last a long time either. Perhaps this is also due to your moving around. But in that manner your surroundings will also be good, with good neighbors.

Relocation, Inheritance, and The Last Part of Life:

You may receive a nice inheritance, and it could bring on good times for you, it could bring a very joyous time in your life. It may not be a very large inheritance as this figure is weakened, so it is unlikely to bring you material stability, but it can bring on a good time in your life. Intuitively I sense you will feel happy about it and it will give you some extra to spend, so it will be a more impermanent amount and it will not solve your issues in life, but it will bring on a good time for you. And indeed, it is clear that the latter part of your life going into the end will be a good time for you, with a lot of joy and a generally happy time in your life.

As previously stated, it’s quite clear that you will move away from your current location, and possibly even multiple times, with you not sticking to one place for too long. But I do sense that you will have at some point a “base of operations” so to speak, where you will take temporary journeys around to see friends and such, so you may not be around your home much when you do settle down.

Entertainment, Children, and Sexuality:

As previously mentioned, you will have many good times with social gatherings and parties, and it will mainly be with friends, and could be one of the main focuses in your life! So a lot of casual enjoyment in that regard, with various travels for that exact purpose. Entertainment will be one of the main reasons for your travels with friends throughout your life. Various ideas could also be shared in these parties, and the image of joining up for ritual work just popped into my head. So they could be of an intellectual nature, or that will be the source of enjoyment during these parties. The entertainment and social gatherings may also not be very ordinary a lot of the time, which makes sense if you enjoy occult works (Especially occult literature) and if you meet up for ritual work and unusual discussions (In terms of what is considered normal in society). So you may spend time with a lot of occultist friends, and friends who are into the unusual. Although your larger friend group may be rather ordinary individuals.

As said in the previous chart as well, you may have a child! They may be rather successful, but not greatly so, and it’s very likely you’ll have a daughter, which was also mentioned in the previous reading. They may also provide a source of aid to you in your life and come to see you frequently, possibly having the same love for travel that you will come to have. They may also be a rather big part of your life, and they may be rather unconventional by societal standards, which is not surprising considering that you are an experienced Magician and so have a rather different and unusual outlook on life, no doubt different views on raising a child, if you are to have one.

And you may also have plenty of good times in matters of the venereal kind. You may have quite a bit of success with that, and have such opportunities with friends.

Health (General and Illnesses):

Likely some weaker health throughout life, which was also hinted at previously. More effort and care may be advised in that regard. But it may largely be related to the stomach and illnesses such as the common cold, so they may be respiratory but unlikely to be anything too serious. But health could fluctuate and also be very related to your surroundings and general state of life. So you may want to take good care of that, and keep an eye on your health.

Spouse, Known Enemies, and The Latter Part of Life:

I’m assuming you are straight, so apologies if not, but I’ll refer to the future spouse here as ‘She/Her’.
Like what was said in the previous reading, she is likely to cause a lot of trouble in your life, and may not be very loyal to you. She may be rather loving but she is likely to have an intense character, and to cause all sorts of trouble in your life.
She may look like this: “Attractive, with medium height and a soft, somewhat plump body. The neck is long, the face round, the mouth small, the eyebrows and eyes attractive, and the shoulders large. People of this figure sing well and have an attractive voice” (Taken from 'The Art and Practice of Geomancy, by John Michael Greer. I’ve found the descriptions to be very accurate). Her face may also be quite strong in feature.

Your enemies may fight with intensity, and conflict could lead to losses for you. They may fight with quite a lot of energy and a will to bring you financial and other material losses. Although this conflict may not last long and you may not have many enemies.

It is likely that it is in this part of your life that you will lose your wealth as I mentioned previously, as this is a time of loss in your life. That can be general material loss, and many things may collapse, and quickly at that. This is likely to be part of the conflict with your enemies.
You do recover and move into a better state afterwards as we saw previously, possibly after an inheritance, but this may be a difficult time in your life, and it may be so in terms of finances and your material state. Your enemies can be a source of this trouble, and your spouse or long term partner is also likely to cause some difficulty. They may open you to conflict with others, so these enemies may know her and support her. Eventually, your spouse and your enemies may leave the country, and so ends the trouble they cause in your life. Although in the process they may have caused damage to your spirituality as well, and any higher education you may pursue at the time.

Death, and Legacies:

I’m going to leave out death, for as I said previously, it’s not something that many want to know, but I’m listing it here to show that it is something that can be known if you wish. But I will say, it can always be a good idea to stay protected, so general protection magick can be good. The Sword Banishing from ‘Magickal Protection’ by Damon Brand comes to mind, as well as the Master Protection Ritual in that book every few years. Try to stay away from enemies, and root them out when you can.

But in terms of Legacies, it won’t be too surprising then with what was said previously regarding your wealth that not much will be left in terms of legacies. If you’re still with your spouse at that point, not much will be left with them either. So it’s another indication that you won’t have much wealth even at the end of your life, and your financial state will be low throughout.

Spirituality, Higher Education, and Journeys Outside the Country:

You can be very intellectual when it comes to spirituality, but you may reject a lot of spiritual paths, ideas in terms of spirituality, and especially switch between them, and even the sciences at that, which prevent you from making greater progress throughout life. In the end, you will be very inconsistent in your faith and spirituality, never remaining with one path. And you may even reject your spiritual path or it may become inconsistent due to an event that may occur with your partner or with your enemies during the conflict with them. This may happen during the latter part of your life.

You have a rather inconsistent behavior in your life, or in the future as we have seen, but being inconsistent in your faith and spirituality can hinder your life here because of how it mixes with your behavior in life.
Now, if you wish to change that, what I would suggest is not trying religiously stick to one path and scientific ideas either, as that may not mix well with your behavior as well, but rather find a spiritual path in which you can find a lot of inspiration and enjoyment. A path that can drive you forward. Something that can act as a base to life for you, but still allow a great deal of openness. And openness does not mean inconsistency. Changing the state of your spirituality to that can be very beneficial for your life.

And otherwise, It seems that you will not go into higher education, and you will not journey outside your country, rather preferring your own. You’ll have great times traveling in your own country, but you may not journey outside of it.

Career, Fame, Mother, and the Middle Part of Life:

You can excel greatly in your career and achieve a lot of fame and respect from others. You may achieve much in your career. Although you are not likely to achieve great wealth, you can very well gain great respect and honor from others. You may even become very well known, and become especially well liked among those close to you in your life. This can be something very beneficial in your life.
Your Mother may also do well and be successful in some way. Perhaps obtaining a high-status and gaining fame herself.

The Middle Part of your life can also be very good and without issue. If issues arise, then you will rise through them. It can be a very great part of your life that improves with time until you enter your latter part of life.

Friends, and Sources of Help:

You will have many friends in your life as previously said, maintaining a large friend group, even if you won’t be close with a lot of them, but there will be many good times experienced with them. Friendship can be a big part of your life, although it’s unlikely that you’ll have many friends who are successful themselves. Your friends can be good sources of help to you as well, and you may meet more at parties and on your travels, and there will be plenty of interaction between you and your friends in the outside world.

Help can be plenty in your life but it may be inconstant and nowhere to be found when you truly need it at times. But generally help will be provided to you and possibly involve a large group of people acting as a source of help.

Secret Enemies, Limitations, and Curses:

There may be some enemies that will act behind your back without your knowledge, that is, secretly, and these can be very fierce. They will be out to get you, and can potentially cause immense damage in your life. You’ll have to watch out for them, and that is one of the reasons why I suggested trying to root out any enemies in your life when you can. Use magick to root them out and reveal them to you, and deal with them accordingly.
You may face a lot of restrictions in your life, either from your circumstances or from your enemies, and this will definitely not be pleasant for you, and you may have a lot of difficulty in overcoming these obstacles.

You’ll also need to watch out for curses, as you may very well make fierce and relentless enemies among magicians, so keep yourself protected with magick. I’d suggest getting a talisman that actively roots out and destroys your secret enemies and reverses any curses cast against you back to the caster, that can be a great help to you, as your enemies will stick to themselves and try to remain hidden. Develop and maintain a good relationship with the spirit of the talisman.

The Past, The Future, and Your Life in General:

It’s not surprising that the figure representing your past is the same as in the previous chart, as it does deal with your circumstances. The figure representing your past (And you) is called ‘Carcer’, meaning ‘Prison’. You have been living a rather sedentary and restricted life up until now, not really branching out, perhaps by choice or due to circumstances, but it seems that will change in your future. And after seeing how prominent journeys will be in your future, it’s no surprise either that the figure representing your future hints towards lot of journeys being taken. There can be a lot of movement and all kinds of changes being made to your life in the future. Your future can be like a stream of movement and change.

Generally, your life will be governed by sociability and interaction with others. Many connections will be made and other people will play a large role in your life. Particularly, your interaction with them will be a big part of your life, and your life will rely on your interactions with others. Many friends will be made and many people will be met, and your life will largely revolve around these connections. I feel simply that connection and interaction will be a very large and dominating part in life for you.
The figure representing this represents a crossroads as the image of the figure. There can be a lot of possibility in your life, although no particular area of your life may go towards excess.

As to the general energy of your life, the overall movement of your life is one of swiftness and energy, and even authority and an attempt to control. This general energy can lead to conflicts with others depending on the circumstances and there will be a general energy of forwards movement in the background of your life in any situation.

Index, and the Part of Fortune

It seems that much in your life is unfortunately out of your control, and that can produce a lot of negative emotions and anger at life and the circumstances. However, if you know that something is outside of your control, then use that knowledge to instead navigate around the difficulty. Doing that can help you in any situation that is unchangeable, as planning ahead of the outcome and using cunning to turn a failure into a success can be very beneficial. Some things need to be accepted as being inevitable, and with that acceptance comes the possibility to excel in such circumstances.

Extra Note:

Before I started interpreting the chart, intuitively I tried to sense a song that fits well with the chart or the course of your life. I heard a song but I couldn’t quite tell what it was, as I heard it only vaguely, but then I could heard it clearly and it was funny that it was this song:

I was not expecting that at all, so I smiled when I first heard it. After interpreting the chart, I can definitely tell how it relates. Especially to the general energy represented.

Before that, this song came to mind:

I think rhythm and overall atmosphere and feeling is largely what conveys the meaning when it comes to music for me.

1 Like

Please put me on the list if and when this opens up again. Appreciate you and the energy you put into it. I can offer a tarot reading for you in exchange. Thank you @Dankquanicus !

1 Like

Thanks for the extra read. i appreciate the time and effort :slight_smile:

It’s hard to judge the accuracy because it deals mainly with life events that haven’t happened yet, but some things, such as the reference to my mother doing well, and being successful in the future, are not accurate, as my mother passed on in 2015. I’m also not really sure about the sociability aspect, as I’m naturally an introvert, and not really big on a lot of social interaction, even though I work in the local theatre community.

1 Like

That’s the only issue of a full life reading, it deals with the entire scope of one’s life, so I’d say in most cases a lot of predictions in these types of readings will seem distant. Of course that depends on how far you are in your life. These kind of charts were traditionally cast concerning a new born child, but were also done for adults as well.

And sorry to hear about the passing of your mother! Although that is the other issue with these types of readings (but very typical of divination systems in general), since each position has dual meanings. In this case it would then simply be about your career and your own reputation.

But at least the only figure representing the past in the reading was accurate in that case, and since Geomancy is built off of combining figures, there is automatically a logical reason as to why sociability dominates the chart when you have been more closed off in the past. The past here is representing by Carcer, “Prison” showing your more closed off lifestyle in the past, but the future is pure change essentially, which completely inverts Carcer, and so the Prison turns into Connection.

On the accuracy of this, I will say I’ve cast Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and even Yearly charts for myself using the same “rules” in the past and they have been very accurate, sometimes even predicting quite surprising events. Maybe someday then you can come back and give more feedback as to the accuracy of it, which would be very interesting and valuable. But at least it seems like the Geomancers of old never had an issue with this type of reading, and the Yoruba Ifa diviners are well known for their accuracy divining the full life of querents with their own variant of Geomancy.

3 Likes

No offence, but I hope it’s not accurate then 'cause I wanna be richer than Midas in my future :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

That’s understandable! : P In that case, you can take the reading as the current direction of your life. The Renaissance Geomancers believed that the outcome of an event can be changed with magick (Some say with extreme force of will as well, but in the more than 400 charts I’ve cast over the years, I honestly can’t say I’ve ever seen anything go contrary to a chart, so I haven’t seen it in practice but it’s something I’ve come to accept. But I do believe magick can change the outcome if you have knowledge of the event), so you can take it as a sign that what you are doing currently is not leading you in the direction that you want to go. So, you can try to do something different.
Astrological Hours came to my mind. Sounds strange but might be worth experimenting with. Otherwise, speaking with the various Astrological Spirits.

The figure representing your financial future is one of being “stuck”. Complete firmness. So contemplate what causes that. Additionally, call upon Gabriel and ask him about that, as in Geomantic tradition he rules the Sign that the figure represents. Otherwise, Cassiel for insight into “why”, and possibly Sachiel into how you can change it. Just a suggestion that may help.

1 Like

I don’t normally keep such a list when the thread is closed, as that gets overwhelming very quickly. Although, since you offered a reading in return, I’ll mention you when I open the thread up again and you’ll have a free spot, as I think a reading in return can be good so I appreciate that!

But I want to add that any requests for a life reading are unlikely to be as in-depth as the one I did for @DarkestKnight, as firstly it’s not actually needed to go as in-depth as that reading, and I mainly also intend to use that reading as an example of the complexity of Geomancy. And it’s also very lengthy to do a reading like that, as that was likely one of the longest readings ever done on BALG. Not to mention I’d say that only a bit over half of the techniques of Geomancy were employed in interpreting that chart, so it wasn’t even a true full reading.

But of course I always try to do my readings as skillfully as possible in any case, and each reading usually takes 20 or more minutes to do. And a life reading usually a bit longer.

1 Like

Thank you!

Yes noted on the full reading, i understand the amount of time and energy that goes into it. I look welcome and appreciate however you choose to read for me.

No rush too when, i feel these things happen when they should.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’ll do another reading for the next 3 people to respond!

And @Dragon_Empress20 you can send me your question any time, and you won’t take up a spot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do one for me please :hugs: thank you so much
@Dankquanicus
On love life if I should go into relationship with the younger girl attracted to me and spiritual , but anything you fancy to be fair :slight_smile:

yes i would like one

will i be successful, rich, and famous in the future? serious inquiry

Sure thing! I’ll get started on these readings in an hour or so.

1 Like

I’ll take one if you don’t mine. The one open question you will allow of what will happen over the course of my life pretty much fits what I am looking for.

1 Like

Yes, you should! Even though in the past it seems things have been quite intense between you, possibly even with deception or having your feelings hidden in the past. But going into this can be really wonderful for you going into the future, a really great outcome, with opportunities opening up for you as a result of this relationship.

It seems she’s really drawn to you and may even be doing most of the work, although you may not be aware of the extent of this. But it seems she is really trying to make this relationship a thing, even if she doesn’t act very openly about it.

One warning however, is that this relationship may not last in the end, but it will have been a great benefit to you, and lead you to making new connections, and perhaps even a greater understanding of yourself, and change her in the process.

1 Like

Ill PM you, hope you dont mind.

1 Like