Generation of spiritual body project : a summary of practices and cultivation

I do some research about the subtle body generation (depending on your belief it can takes many names). An Astral body / Yi Shen/ Deva Body/ Suddha Deham and so on…
The first thing to do is meditation every day. Besides spiritual benefits meditation helps to have a better life. At lowest level of achievement your mind will start to become clear of wandering thought clutter so that you can concentrate with more clarity. And what happened with a clear mind ? You begin to see your own thoughts and behavio rather than simply get caught up in them. This higher awareness allow you to start to make better decision in life. Through concentration you can develop the grit and perseverance to work through daily problems. So from this point of view meditation is a real act of magick because by improving your personality and behavior you can change your fortune for the better.
Another aspect of meditation is that you can purify your Qi, the vital energy of the physical body. It contributes to open the Qi channels and then many disease states and illnesses can be cured. Qi channels opened give health and longevity.
My main purpose of meditation and spiritual practice is Qi body generation. A Qi body can leave the physical at will during sleep or wakefulness. A conscious separation of the subtle body from the outer vehicle, the physical body at will allow to cultivate at another level that very few are able to attain.
RHP teaches that you have to gain merit and be virtuous so that the higher spiritual powers will help you to get this Qi body. This is a belief as for me this is the hard work who give the Qi body, the daily training is the key.
A precision is needed here : I dont speak of acupuncture meridians. Qi channels include all the particle bond within physical and spiritual structure. Through meditation practice and other cultivation you strengthen pre- existing inner etheric body double that duplicates physical body and then this new vehicle can leave your physical shell and dont need to wait until die or be tie on a vampiric chain to get it as vampiric chain is very quick path for such attainement, quick but you will be also a slave of them.
Through many research, experimentation and other advanced masters practice I have outlined a practice program who can help to generate the Qi body in a relatively short time instead of decades of practice.
The key is meditation and cultivate body Qi. It sounds very simple isn’t it ?
The ideal Qi Body Cultivation program

• soft martial arts to move Qi like taijiquan, yiquan and so on if possible.
    -You can also do the 5 Tibetans everyday
    -Mi Zong and especially a modern rendition called ultra yoga who is very helpful
    -Xiao Zhou Tian ( small circulation cultivation practice)
    -Da Zhou Tian ( Great circulation cultivation practice)
    -Xi sui gong ( brain cleaning and bone marrow cultivation) ===White skeleton can work for that
    -a good qi gong be it the Ba Duan Jin or Wu qin Xi, it can be many things here and need research. For me is Wuji Gong but you can do many other things from simple to complex
    The key is cultivate,move, protect and nourish qi
    But this is not sufficient, in my opinion several cultivation produce the final result through different principles. So you will gain more if you can add:
  1. Mantra recitation ( mantra from any tradition)
    2.Pranayama
    3.Asanas or martial arts or stretching ( Qigong posture can work)
    4.Nei Gong inner Qi movement practice
    5.Cosmic energy absorption ( from sun, moon, star, earth, mineral etc)
    6.Qi supplementation ( herbs/minerals formulas)
    7.occult practice of mental unification with some higher body spiritual beings be it Guru / Masters / Greater spirits of any tradition that you like etc
    8.Disciplined sexual practice ( you can also check Jason Miller work )
    9.Tummo practice and other Kundalini cultivation in which you raise the real kundalini shakti and not prana shakti. Work on central channel etc.( many options here)
  2. Unification of Kundalini with Parashakti to create ascent and descent circulation at same time. Like a column of fire…( it depends on your ability to raise kundalini beyond crown)
    If you do a daily program like this one you will not have energetic backlash as told by some masters. Cultivation through different technique work on different principles to transform qi and mind and then you can move the superficial Qi currents within the body. It can become a Qi hurricane after some weeks of practice. This qi body can be see as yin shen. From it you can go to causal body or the shen body. But if the Qi body is attained alone you can transfer your consciousness in it permanently it means that your physical body become instrument of the Qi body.
    It could be possibly a key to an immortal state. This state can also be used to further cultivation in other realm of consciousness.
    If you have a theory, practices or idea on the matter, I would be happy to read it.
6 Likes

Do you have any videos of some of the body stuff you mention here?

I will write here instructions for the body stuff but it will take some time to explain everything and make it useful for anyone interested into this practice.

1 Like