General love spell anyone?

Does anyone have the love spell in which you write down the characteristics you seek in a partner?

Tons of ways you could do that.

In no particular order;

1. evoke a Goetia demon and command them to bring you what’s on your list
  2. create a servitor that will hunt for a person who has those qualities
  3. create a hyper sigil
  4. burn a candle dressed in drawing oil over the list with a lodestone
6 Likes

I did this. Wrote out a list and then evocated Sallos using a Demons of Magick ritual and gave it to him. Worked within 2 days

My advice: be sure to include “obvious” things and be specific about it. I mean things like “is straight/gay/bi” (whatever your preference is), “is single”, “lives in the same city as me”, “wants a relationship with me”.

7 Likes

I love this idea. And kudos on being as specific as possible on what you want but def what you don’t want.

I’ve done a variation of this on a printed out image of a model I found online. He had the look I was after. And man oh man did I get it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can you please tell me the name of the ritual so I can find it?

It’s ritual 2 (connective evocation) from the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

can you please write me an example of how you wrote the characteristics down?Did you printed out the photo of the model or did you say he will look like xxx? I have someone in mind haha

If you have a specific target, there might be a better ritual out there, rather than a general love spell. Uhm a Powerful Layered Love Spell is one of them that comes to mind from the forum, Damon Brand’s Seduction Magic, Zanna Blaise’s the Angels of Love…

Just suggestions because I don’t use this grimoire- I don’t care for it, though it seems to work great for others. If you just mean you like the way a particular person looks- carry on all good and sorry for interjecting lol.

It was @anon35165334 who mentioned the model pic :slight_smile:

I simply wrote a list in notepad on my computer and then I evoked Sallos and gave him an outline and knew he would pull the rest out of my brain.

I actually did specify how he should look (i.e. like a certain celebrity) and it was the only item (out of about 50) that he missed :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That specific person is in another city and I casted some spells over time but they failed

You added the photo in the ritual?how did you dispose the photo and the list after?

Oh yes!Thank you

I just found a photo of a model I liked. Then I wrote my list over it.