Gemstones or Something else?

Oh lucky! A wealth bracelet! Lucky find.

Although obsidian might not be the best stone for that… Besides maybe grounding/material…

Hmm…

1 Like

Here it is. I’m pretty sure this is the bracelet they found:

Luck Charm Feng Shui Black Obsidian Wealth Beads Brave Troops Bracelets 12mm | Wish

Edit: nvm it doesn’t have as many gold beads.

1 Like

Oh. Well I mean is each bracelet gonna be exact matching?

1 Like

But it’s almost identical @TheMadManiac so this is likely a previous years model or something like that. They use mostly the same beads and probably just changed how it is lined up or the old owner bought several and restrung it.

It’s not an expensive bracelet though the gemstones are likely obsidian.

One has to question how lucky it truly is when they lost it, but maybe they left it as an offering too.

Other than the properties of obsidian, or any magical enchantments the previous owner put on it, it has no inherent magical value of it’s own as far as I can see. Items that are mass produced with symbols don’t usually come with a shit town of power in them just because they have the symbols, though it may still have some value if they are common symbols to a culture imop.

Depends. Often but not always. Wish is a very cheap market place and everything I’ve ever ordered from them comes mass produced from China. The other website isn’t wish, but that doesn’t mean much- they probably use the same vendor.

That’s the only two places I see selling it, but I spent all of five minutes on google too.

1 Like

Hmm well still, as mentioned earlier - would be a good idea to cleanse and for the OP (if wishes to keep and use) to personally charge/enchant/etc the bracelet themself. Will be more powerful that way if it’s personal to them, even IF it was previously charged.

Although if this bracelet was by chance an offering…might not be a good idea to keep it. Since if it was offered to a diety then said diety might take offense? Also no way of really telling if it is an offering or not. And to whom.

@TheMadManiac

1 Like

I agree, there’s probably nothing bad attached to it, since it’s a mass produced item, but it could have negative energy form the owner.

I changed my search to Fung Shui bracelet and yeah. It’s a mass produced item. It’s like obsidian and metal or obsidian and plastic beads, and the symbols relate particularly to business wealth.

fung shui bracelet - Google Search

Obsidian is pretty cheap, so it’s probably real obsidian imop.

None of the websites selling it say what the gold beads are, only that the black are natural obsidian. None are priced higher than $60usd, so it’s not a valuable metal/bead that the gold ones are.

1 Like

Well a good cleansing will take care of any residual energy!

Lol not cleaning :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably fake gold. Or even a similar colored metal/etc. Brass?

Here is the exact bracelet. $2.02 usd. So the value is going to be in however you charge and empower it.

New Arrival Golden PIXIU Bracelet for Women Men Beads Couple Bracelet Bring Lucky Brave Wealth Feng Shui Bracelets|Strand Bracelets| - AliExpress

Could be brass, painted stainless etc.

1 Like

Wow thats cheap.

1 Like

Alli lists it as aluminum alloy so it’s a real cheap metal bead.

1 Like

Real? Aluminum isnt usually golden?

1 Like

Real junk metal. Aluminum alloy is- a mixture of metals. I’m not sure if it’s standardized or not, just that alloy means mixed.

1 Like

Ah. Makes better sense.

1 Like

I think if it feels lucky though these are IRRELEVANT and maybe OP found it for a reason, hopefully good luck. :+1:

Dowse over it to see what the pendulum does @TheMadManiac

2 Likes

Oh I agree the material doesn’t matter that much, just was for their information-they won’t get rich off selling it or something. I like to think you can empower pretty much anything, even if it’s garbage if you want to or have the need to and all you have is a ring out of a quarter machine

It’s possible the previous owner enchanted it for business wealth or any of the minor things it’s related to based on the symbolism, but I don’t know how lucky they are that they lost it lmao.

It would be a good thing to enchant themselves if they aren’t able to sense anything from it imop.

3 Likes

Well the bracelet will only have as much power as they allow it to. I mean of course things can subtly passively affect stuff…but tends to have a greater effect when it’s effectively charged/etc.

Aka passive energy vs energy (with intent) put into motion THROUGH action.

1 Like

I think finding a good luck item IS good luck, we don’t know whether the past owner lost it. or maybe it dematerialised once its job was done, to be found again:

Magickal tools have been mentioned elsewhere doing the same thing, so I think this is a sign this was enchanted, and that it’s worth dowsing over! :smiley:

1 Like

Similar thing happened to me. Well sorta.

When I had ordered my very first set of quartz crystals - my sister stole like 2 of them but consequently lost them and they just magically reappeared (to which my father found them and returned them to me) :slight_smile:

It was great.

2 Likes

That’s a Feng Shui black obsidian bracelet. It brings good luck and fortune to its wearer.

1 Like