Gay love spell on straight guy

Whether or not I am forcing him is not at issue here, but I have no other options because I know him in the environment I am comfortable with, otherwise I’d have to start all over again with building relationships and oh hopefully by that 4% chance he’s open to that stuff and that 40% chance that I’ll be attracted to him in the first place. I’ve used both Grindr and Tinder with no luck, either having quality guys ghost after exchanging 2 words or they just want to screw around with Snapchat and masturbate. None of them on Grindr are even capable of holding a normal conversation, and on Tinder they’re wishy-washy pussies. The chances of a general attraction spell working seem so slim and unappealing to me that I’d much rather do it with one of my friends, who are somehow ALL advertising as straight.

You have done a seduction spell on someone who was of an apprently incompatible orientation? If not, then it’s not really the same scenario besides the “forcing” part. I’m honestly not looking for long term stuff, though I am already friends with this guy. If he gets embarassed by it, I won’t go around spreading that we fucked. We can just move on. If it bothers him then the most I can do is try to work out something permanent or do a spell to help him forget/not feel guilt.

1 Like

Word it however you want, your request is still about how to override their will or sexual orientation, and pump and dump. I’ve been molested and raped in my life, both by males. I have no pity for the situation.

3 Likes

Damm… this is getting deep.

1 Like

If you don’t want to worry about morals or “karma” entering the equation (which, if they did, would solely be by your own self-sabotage but that’s another conversation), this is what you focus on. If there is a seed, an ember to be stoked…use that. Light that fire.

Edit: this would also circumvent any weird rapey shit because it would simply be encouraging a preexisting attraction.

And for what it’s worth: nobody is completely straight.

6 Likes

As I said earlier, do a search.

This question is nothing new.

I think everyone here agrees that it can certainly be done, but you are showing a complete disregard for what this person may want, which is fine, since this is a black magick forum and all, so it’s no different than any other love/lust spell.

However, you really need to take time to consider the consequences for both yourself and the person you are targeting. If you read the above linked threads, there are some posts from experienced magicians who have done this, and it didn’t end well.

You are looking to change a fundamental part of their personality, and if you succeed, you will most likely inadvertently change other aspects too. They will no longer be the person they once were. They may also loath and despise you.

You also have to take into consideration that he may retaliate. If this is not something he wants, you will be causing deep psychological trauma; as @Fuego1 said, you are essentially raping his lower self. His Higher Self, if it doesn’t protect him from your spell outright, may attack you and fuck you up (and your Higher Self will most likely let it if there is a lesson to be learned for you) I’m not talking karma or morality here, just simply possible consequences.

There are always unintended consequences in anything we do, magical or mundane, but magical especially, because we can’t see beyond our own narrow desires.

If he has latent homosexual urges, and you succeed in bringing them out, that’s fine and dandy, but, even in this day and age, that can bring horrible consequences. What if his family then disowns him, or he has a falling out with his religion, which has been a big part of his life? What if, after your tryst, everything he believed about himself is called into question, and he commits suicide? Then your “lust spell” inadvertently becomes a curse, and you are just another petty, immature male that can’t stand rejection and so you destroy the one that rejected you (there are a LOT of these types on this forum and others).

If all you want is to get laid, then surely there are easier ways. If you are fine with the possibility of destroying someone just to get your rocks off, then all the power to you. Just accept the consequences and move on.

9 Likes

What would you like me to say? If he already thinks controlling someone else is wrong. There you go.

Leaving the question of homosexuality out of the equation. Does he think it’s wrong to use magic on a straight guy guy and turn him gay? What if it works but he discovers that cis ardent humanoid isn’t the one? And called it off…well now you have a straight dude turned magically gay and is confused and heartbroken as shit. He will then struggle for a long time, if not the rest of his life , uncertain of him self…

2 Likes

Nothing if you can’t actually give advice. “It’s evil” still doesn’t help. You could have made a already helpless situation even more helpless.

3 Likes

Explain please

@Biochromos you have sparked some emotions with this topic, it seems!
I think that you should just listen to me Gay love spell on straight guy - #41 by levilevi ← and leverage what is already there between you. Good luck, kiddo! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

What’s there to explain?

Your statement that I quoted

Then explain this: how is just leaving “that’s evil” helpful to him? Actually make a suggestion and use your sense instead of leaving a fucking dead end.

I did

1 Like

No. You didn’t. You left “that’s evil”.

You could have said that ages ago.

Agreed.
He uses crap like Tinder and wants something real but his idea of real is emotional and physical bondage of someone he calls a friend and hopeful rape of that person thus possibly destroying that person.

Again just for some ass and no real feelings or relationship. I don’t know why Morrigan makes me talk to these shmucks.

You do you but ya I’ll be laughing when that dude destroys you.

2 Likes

Unless there is nothing there to leverage and he is just making assumptions about what he wants to see :wink:

Emotional perception is very very easy to trick. We read into things what we want to see all the time. It’s a quirk of the human mind. If you have a crush on someone, and that person smiles at you, you would read far more into that smile than someone who doesn’t have a crush. Being friendly towards you could just be their personality, but, having a crush on them, you will see it as being interested in you the same way you are interested in them, even if it is not the truth.

I happen to know people who are very comfortable and confident in their heterosexuality, but who flirt with their homosexual acquaintances all the time. It would be very easy to assume that they have latent “gayness” but they are just very confident in who and what they are, and do not feel threatened by their acquaintances. If a gay person complimented them on how they looked, they would just say, “thanks,” rather than being offended or say, “eww…gross.” It does not mean they are in any way interested in their gay friends.

Edit to add: To the OP @Biochromos I just reread your second post and I think getting a divination done to see if there really is attraction on his part and you are not fooling yourself is a really good idea. That way you will know if there is something to build your spell on.

6 Likes

He doesn’t care about the guy it’s just eye candy so this is irrelavent to him : /

1 Like

So I never said the following?

Wonder why it has name on it…