GATEWAY OF PACTS vs. CIRCLE OF DEMONIC PACTS

Greetings Day Walkers (and night time fiends),

Man…I’ve been up sooo late for sooo many nights the past three weeks reading, studying, and taking notes on EE, BoA, and The Dixie College seminar that I don’t know if I’ve learned anything…lol!!!

Long story short (and I’m not close to any of my notes and I’m too tired to go get all of them), I know that EA just presents different info in all the said sources, not conflicting but different. From what I remember, I can use the GATEWAY OF PACTS as the circle in which I shall sit during invocation yes?

I’m only a few more items away from doing this thang and don’t want to go through all this painting on my ritual Circle, get zapped into another world where the only sources of entertainment are reading the phone book and watching grass grow.

M

P.S.,

Thanks in advance

You won’t get zapped into another world, not on your first try anyway. Besides, if you do, just paint a new circle and try to come back. :wink:

Hmm… I’ve searched the forum and can’t seem to find the answer to my question so I will humbly ask the magicians of this forum.

I bought the Universal Circle and have used it for every rituals since recieving it. I was wondering if the Universal Circle can be used in conjunction with the circle of pact? The circle of pact acting as the triangle of manifestation.

[quote=“Curiousone, post:3, topic:1013”]Hmm… I’ve searched the forum and can’t seem to find the answer to my question so I will humbly ask the magicians of this forum.

I bought the Universal Circle and have used it for every rituals since recieving it. I was wondering if the Universal Circle can be used in conjunction with the circle of pact? The circle of pact acting as the triangle of manifestation.[/quote]
I know someone who did what you are saying but the other way around. They used the UC as the triangle of manifestation and the Circle of Pacts as the circle they stand in. And they seem to get good results from what they say.

The Circle of Pacts is used for attaining godhood via demonic decent. Pact are made and you life is changed. Using the Circle of Pacts isn’t just a tool for evocation, it’s a tool that requires a lot of work on your part when working with demons to effect evolution within yourself.

[quote=“XXShadowXX, post:4, topic:1013”][quote=“Curiousone, post:3, topic:1013”]Hmm… I’ve searched the forum and can’t seem to find the answer to my question so I will humbly ask the magicians of this forum.

I bought the Universal Circle and have used it for every rituals since recieving it. I was wondering if the Universal Circle can be used in conjunction with the circle of pact? The circle of pact acting as the triangle of manifestation.[/quote]
I know someone who did what you are saying but the other way around. They used the UC as the triangle of manifestation and the Circle of Pacts as the circle they stand in. And they seem to get good results from what they say.[/quote]

Very nice guess but no, before this universal circle came out, I was asking Gozer about it, and he said I could either use it as a circle, or a triangle of manifestation. E.A. Uses it as both, by sitting inside of it, that way he summons the creature inside of him. If you understand how he uses it, he gets a lot more benefit than someone who evokes with conventional logic. But I’ve paid for personal consultations and had private conversations in person with him…So I’m going to respect that you can pay him $200 dollars or really take up reading as a hobby and go through several mostly rare and obscure books on evocation and magick and figure it out for yourself like he did.

If your friend has a universal circle, and believes in the ancient constraint, or has any knowledge of what it meant, he wouldn’t feel a need to have a circle at all.

Unless you’re not offering something to spirit that you are supposed to, even possibly respect, the universal circle will make them happy to comply with you, and you shouldn’t fear them to an extent where you need something else to protect you, it’s really good enough that if you sat in it and invoked, you should feel not only pretty safe, but quite badass as well.

The universal circle is one of the places where I not only feel it is easy to channel things through the ancestor gate, I then enter a state of possession, and do the ritual and doing it grants me incredible power the likes of which few of you even understand enough to dare to attempt to call it so audaciously. I know how to channel it correctly, and then I know how to properly employ the constraint on the circle…

There are a lot more mysteries you’re going to have to uncover if you want to use these secrets like the pros do, trust me on this.

I’ve paid my dues, and I’ve had a quite a number of consultations over the last years, as well as various conversations with E.A. and doing magick with him in some cases. As knowledgeable as I sound, the master knows the most, and E.A. knows things about this that he hasn’t even told me. But then again, I only spent $200 dollars on the circle, I didn’t pay him $200 to learn how to use it also, I read all his books and several others, and picked up whatever I could whenever I could.

You’ve been given enough clues to Sherlock Holmes this a bit. Koetting talks about hidden truths all the time, and not everything is surface deep. If you really employ the circle this way, it can grant you incredible amounts of power.

This is part of the reason E.A. says high level evocation looks or resembles nothing like conventional evocation and becomes something altogether different at one point.

Make no mistake, if you pay him, he will clearly teach you some mind blowing shit in this department.

You are already God,
-Frater Apotheosis

2 Likes