Gatekeeper ritual

So i think i got the whole thing figured out except three details. very specific ones. In the book of azazel, amaymon says i will come in the east on the sign of the martyr. what is this sign? The second one is what various oils could be used to magnify the power? the third is a very crucial detail or it would seem…what is the mark upon the foreheads of all that attended? ive tried researching it but cant seem to figure it out the only kind of insight i can get is from a judao christian paradigm. if anybody has any idea on any of these details it would be much appreciated.

Your best bet would be to ask the demons these questions yourself, for they are the ones who pretty much conduct the ritual.

The sign will be the Tau …before you get a knee-jerk “JUDEO-CHRISTIAN HISSSS” reaction, you know, the cross was considered a protective ward in ancient Egypt even, sooo …
I don’t what ON the sign of the Martyr would be, but I suspect it has something to with palm fronds (yeah, yeah, again, another pre-dater) Other than that, I could only offer very Christian “signs of the Martyr”, such as white robes, wreathed in violets and red roses, that sort of thing…

1 Like