Gatekeeper QnA!

“Physical immortality is impossible. Extreme regeneration is, but everything living has no choice but to die. real immortality is when you break away from source, when you retain and evolve your identity on the astral.”

3 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you!

2 Likes

“Sometimes you must step aside to see where a path shall take you. You must expect and take risks.”

2 Likes

This is a question for all of them. What it is that you will all gain from helping humanity from your manifestations and teachings? What is your goal in all this, out of honest curiosity?

1 Like

“Our goal is to achieve a race of beings that can achieve great things. We will gain nothing, but you all will gain everything.”

6 Likes

“Yes. But it is personal. Take this up with us in private.”

1 Like

Doing that as we speak

This second question is for all of them:
Why are you ,specifically, in charge of The Gatekeeping? Are there any special characteristics you 9 possess ?

1. Who are my guardians?

2. How can I contact them?

This would a be a question to them all,

Is there a way infantilize all the chakras, and what the and you can incantation to do so ?

And I just thought of my 3rd and possibly last question:
What happens when the Gates open?

Second question. To all them,

Is there a way to visit. The. Lake of fire in a dream and how can go in a dream state of mind

Thank you. This is one for Belial, “Old friend, I am struggling as I grow into my new position as a leader. How can I become more efficient at leading others without enslaving or viewing them as pawns as men rising to power can fall into?”

“We possess the certain characteristics required to lead, destroy, create. We are the gods shoving our livelihoods into your lives to allow you to build everything.”

1 Like

Any words for me?

“Your guardians are the ancestors of your culture, or amalgamation of cultures. Simple evokation shall suffice.”

1 Like

“Impudent Gnat”

“Our power shall be bestowed unto you. one of the most important is resistance through my Black Alchemy.”

1 Like

I don’t care who answers.

What’s the purpose of dealing with so many pests (they’ll know)?

“The only true way is through soul projection.”

2 Likes