Barbara Neumann
Sator
Raskeldo
Pilipenko Roman

Fixed star tableSkyscript: Table of the Principle Fixed Stars

Download drawings of the Temple of the Opening of the Gates in RAR archive -
https://wdfiles.ru/ec44a1

3.2. Note:

In the great Gate-Opening Ritual, the principles of sacred geometry are necessarily applied to the construction of flat figures and to the physical creation of a temple complex.

Note:

Incense is not required in the ritual of the great Opening of the Gate. Candles perform a purely lighting function and are arbitrarily attached inside a large pyramid. Can be replaced with torches.

Note:

To obtain the source drawings and expelling graphemes in high resolution, please contact the e–mail address indicated in the preface to this book.

The preparation and performance of the Ritual.

А. Preparation for the ritual begins in beforehand, with calculations of the best suitable time for the operation. They are made with the help of planetary and stellar astrology, as well as planetary magic. The methodology for the calculations is fully outlined in Part 4 of this book.The position of the stars and planets at the time of the ritual critically affects the final outcome of the entire work, and must not be ignored. Due to these factors, some desired operations may be performed every few years or even every decade or century. As for location, it is undesirable to perform the operation closer than 3 km from populated areas.

The general plan of the temple complex.

After the place and time of the ritual have been properly determined, the building of the temple complex, consisting of the several structures discussed below, can begin.

Б .1. The Temple

It is a quadrilateral pyramid with closed walls and a height of 10 m. The dimension calculations are shown in figure 39. The sides are covered with sheet metal or stone on the outside. A doorway is cut into one of them. It does not have to be closed off or covered with a cloth

The temple pyramid, like the tesseract discussed below, has a frame made of square steel tubes with a cross-section of approximately 5 x 5 cm. The structure is joined by welding and the joints are ground with an angle grinder. To reinforce the structure, it is possible to sheet the outside and inside with metal, creating a ‘sandwich’ of two walls and the frame between them. Inside the ‘sandwich’, additional trusses are constructed to increase the strength of the structure. No load-bearing structures may be installed inside the pyramid itself

At a short distance from the top of the pyramid, hinges are mounted in all four outer walls in such a way that it is then possible to slightly open all four doors. This is done manually or mechanically.

The internal structure of the pyramid allows you to repel the descending energy flow back up, directing it first into the star stone mounted on the pedestal, and then into the rhombic stone fixed inside the tesseract.
For this purpose, a complex of four smaller pyramids (previously discussed) with closed walls but no base (bottom) is created. The smaller pyramids are fixed in a “top-down” position at such an angle that their tops face the rhombic stone inside the tesseract. The stone is fixed so that each of its four sides is supported by the energy flow from each of the small pyramids directed at them. The small pyramids are connected with each other by similar tubes of a square profile through the tops [Pict. 40]. The height of small pyramids is arbitrary.
Here arises a system in which the energy stream directed from above falls down and, having divided [at the point] along the four channels [line], is directed to the four smaller pyramids. After that it will be strengthened by the star-stone and will go upwards, to the tesseract installed on the top of the pyramid. It is for this purpose that in the same second the top of the large pyramid should open slightly, separating all four walls, so that the flow can pass onwards.

Combination of shapes to reflect the flow to the top of the pyramid.

A metal pedestal, one metre high, is erected at the point where the “channels” meet. It is a round tabletop on a hollow cylindrical leg. The latter shall have four holes to which the ‘channels’ are welded to ensure the free flow of energies within the whole system.

Б .2. The Tesseract

Separately, a tesseract is made from a similar square metal profile, which only has a ‘skeleton’. The walls on the inner and outer cubes are not needed. On the ribs of the inner cube, fasteners for steel chains are needed to hold the rhomboidal stone.

The tesseract is mounted on top of the pyramid so that the top of the pyramid extends slightly into the space of the inner cube.

Б.3. The Stones.
You need two stones to perform the Gate-Opening Ritual.
The first should be in the recess of the pedestal. It has the function of dividing the energy flows across the four small pyramids. The stone is shaped like a star with four ends and structurally consists of four parts
[Pict. 41]. Before starting the ritual, they are tightly joined together
The second, rhombus-shaped, is attached to the inner cube of the tesseract by several steel chains. It is needed directly for the opening of the gate.

The shape of a stone on a pedestal.
The shape of the stone inside the tesseract

Materials:
Correspondences according to Agrippa

Planet Minerals
Sun Heliotrope, garnet, cat`s eye, peridot, rainbow quartz, ruby, topaz, chrysoprase, hyacinth
Mercury Agate, emerald, red marble, marcasite, topaz
Venus Beryl, green jasper, emerald, coral, lapis lazuli, chrysolite, sapphire, carnelian
Moon Beryl, pearls, rock crystal, moonstone, marcasite
Mars Diamond, amethyst, hematite, jasper
Jupiter Beryl, green jasper, emerald, sapphire, zircon
Saturn Brown jasper, onyx, pyrite, sapphire, chalcedony

 Star stone on the pedestal – rock crystal
 Rhombus stone - depending on the planetary nature of the spirit being called upon and the astral world.
The top of the pyramid and the rhomboid stone must never touch each other. When the four sashes are opened, they are unfolded and rest gently on the tesseract ribs. They must not damage the ribs of the inner cube.
You can use the following table to identify the right mineral.

Б .4. The Veils of the Unmanifest

The temple pyramid is surrounded on the outside by three metal circles, personifying the three covers of the Unmanifest. During the ritual, they must be rotated around the temple by hand or by a mechanism.

The width of the circles is 300 sm and the distance between them is 100 sm. The first circle should practically touch the four corners of the pyramid.

The large size of the circles may cause problems later on with their manufacture and transport, so they can be assembled on site from several parts, carefully welded and stripped at the seams.

The circles are properly ritually prepared, charged and activated. Their movement causes a conjunction of worlds and a strong energetic resonance.

The Veils of the Unmanifest
Number Name Hebrew Name Hebrew
0 Ain אין Tohu תהו
00 Ain sof אֵין סוֹף Bohu בהו
000 Ain sof aur אןר אֵין סוֹף Hasek חשך

On each circle, by engraving or stamping, the names of each of the Covers of the Unmanifested are applied, and between them – the specified number of graphic symbols in the numbering order [Pict. 45] from the first to the ninth at an equal distance from each other.

 The first circle from the pyramid is labelled “Ain” from the east and “Tohu” from the west.
Nine symbols are depicted in the order from Ain to Tohu [Pict. 45]. They are the same from Tohu to Ain in reverse order.
 СThe middle circle is “Ain Sof” from the east and “Bohu” from the west.
In the order from Ain Sof to Bohu are depicted twice each with 9 (18) characters. The same are from Bohu to Ain Sof in reverse order.
 The outer circle is “Ain Sof Aur” from the east and “Hasek” from the west.
The order from Ain Sof Aur to Hasek is three times 9 (27) characters each. They are also from Hasek to Ain Sof Aur in reverse order.
That is, the design of the circle of Ain looks like this:
Ein – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 – Tohu – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
On the way back the symbol series again rests on “Ain”, that is, we see circles of symbols, separated by the names of the Coverings of the Unrevealed [Appendix 1. Sheet 24].

Б .5. Musical accompaniment.

Behind the third outer circle, at a distance of three meters from each other, adepts should be prepared and dressed in a special way. Their number should be such that the circle of people is completely closed, given the total length of the circle of about 139 meters [Appendix 1. Sheet 23].

They should perform a certain rhythm by means of tambourines and drums. In doing so, the performers must simultaneously vibrate the notes with their voice. That is, if the instrument picks up the note D, the person sings it.

The following is the order of the rhythm, where the vertical line represents a long sound, the dot represents a short sound, and the number of dots represents the number of short beats.

I···I···I···I···I···I···I·I·I·I···I····I···I·I·I·I···I···I···I···I···I

Б.6. Magicians’ Vestments
To perform the Ritual, all participants dress as follows:

 The Operator (who opens the Gate) is tau mantle black and purple, on the head is a hoop with an eye in a triangle in the centre of the forehead and the three maternal Hebrew letters - alef א, mem מ, shin ש, and resh [ר] and tav [ת].
Aleph corresponds to the primary air, mem to the primary abyss of waters, and shin to divine fire. Resh is the solar letter giving wisdom. Tav personifies the lowest sediment of the astral plane (Saturn) and the whole universe.
 Garuspicius (leading the sacrifice and performing divination on the liver of the sacrificial animal) is a white tau-mancy embroidered with the Hebrew mother letters in the plural, on the head is a hoop with an eye in the centre of the forehead and three Hebrew mother letters.
 The adepts with tambourines, standing outside the temple, are tau mantias in red.
The robes are made exclusively of natural fabric and with pointed hoods.

9 graphemes for metal circles.

В .

The Gate Opening Ritual

В .1. On the appointed day and hour, the operator, crossing the outer circles, enters the temple pyramid. Immediately thereafter, they must start rotating continuously (manually or mechanically) in a clockwise direction at a speed slightly slower than the average stride of an adult male.

В .2. The operator freely “introduces himself to the world”. This is a brief monologue including his own magic name, a brief description of the goals of the future work and a personal expression of will to begin it.

В .3. In the Ritual of the Opening of the Gate, a blood sacrifice is obligatory. It is performed at a strictly determined point in time. If this condition is not met, it will not have the desired effect.

Therefore, after the declaration of will “before the world” the operator pronounces loudly ten times, while vibrating, the name of the summoned and offers a blood sacrifice. It is chosen according to planetary correspondences. For example, if the planet is Mars, a black goat is best, etc.

The haruspicius circles the animal three times around the pyramid (outside the third circle), loudly reciting a free-form incantation formula for the summoning. It is acceptable to use a form of summoning spells from classical sources.

Example of a spell

"I invoke you, spirit N, by the power and authority of the names of YHVH. I invoke you by the power of El, who created all things, and by the power of the throne of Adonai. By the power of the sacred names of YHVH Zabaoth and Adonai Amiroan, appear before me and do my will. Appear before us in this temple and accomplish what we call you to do. So be it.” .

This spell, like the panegyric, is given as an example and is not a finished part of the Ritual of Opening the Gate.

From the moment the haruspicius begins to lead the sacrificial animal, the movement of the circles and the rhythmic performance of the music by the adepts in red must accelerate. After circling the pyramid three times, he leads the animal inside and places it as close to the pedestal as possible, or better still, under it.
The operator then brings in the sacrifice. They then cut open its belly and take out its liver, while the garruspicius performs a divination session, predicting the final results of the work.

В.4. The operator then pronounces a pre-written eulogy to the person being summoned.
An example of a panegyric
“We are gathered together in one place where we offer our prayers and sacrifices which remind us of the kinship that exists between us and the goodwill we will have for each other in the future, reviving our old friends and establishing new bonds. The Greeks have a chance to show their valour, and others can contemplate them competing against each other in games. And the whole world has come to watch them.”
Isocrates, Panegyricus, 380 BC.

В.5. The operator intones the incantation formula for Opening the Gate from one to three times.
The Gate Opening Spell
Ishtan
Ishtan Warada Da Nei
Ishtan Varada Da Nei Riesh Tum Lienna
Ishtan Varada Inshta Tum HuLienna
Ishtan Varada Da Nei Riesh Tum Lienna
Ishtan Varada Insteda Tum HuLienna
Galaheska
Ishtan Varada Insteda Tum HuLienna
Galaheska
Difrugia
Galaheska Difrugia
Ishtan Varada Inshta Tum Hu Lienna
Inshta Varesca Dimkhulia
Shas
Shas
Inchilia Shas
Inchilia Shas
Inchilia Shas
Inchilia Shas
Inchilia Shas
Inchilia Shas
Hasta
Galahara
Issimora
Issimora
Tahara
Tahara
Idia
Dibia
Dibia
Dibia
Dibia
Inhissine Hesta
Dikhala
Inhibia Hesta
Shagarash
Hastile Hesta
Shsheginkhilia Ashtu Leonakht
Stibila Heloseo Rosta Rostibilla Invahasta
Helasorere Inshtibila Hashta Invidebelehavedas Naashte Istibila
Haashto Julienna
Stegraheso Rosta Rosta
Wagrejeso Halahe
Hestimia Hasho
Hestimia Hasho
Heshtimia Hes
Hulianne
Digriilia Hasta

At the same time, all adepts standing outside the third circle with musical instruments should support the operator with their energy, channeling it into him, which will create a proper level of resonance. The support should not diminish or cease even after the incantation has been completed.

Having finished, the operator directs all the energy (his own and that received from the adepts) inside the stone lying on the pedestal. At the same moment, the flaps at the top of the pyramid open and the energy flow moves upwards into the tesseract.

В .6. The summoned spirit appears in the form of an energy stream and enters the pyramid space. The magician and garruspicius respectfully greet it and leave the space. The spirit himself then opens the Gate to the desired astral world.

The gate will remain in a relatively stable and safe state for one and a half to three days. During this time, people can interact with the summoned spirit, angel or demon, energies, and the astral world.

If summoned energies or spirits need to be placed inside an object or living being - they will be left inside the pyramid until the gate is closed, or until the spirit itself leaves the room.

В .7. After the specified period, the operator closes the Gate. If he does not manage to close them in time, he will not be able to do it either alone or with assistants. Then either the physical plane will close the Gate itself, or the resonance will increase exponentially, as well as the area of the territory saturated with energies.

To close the gate, the operator enters the pyramid and recites a spell formula.

To close the gate, the operator enters the pyramid and recites a spell formula.

Gate Closing Spell

Deturgy Hasta
Dramata Detergia Huste
Insibia Khastash
Bladetamot
Abareskha
Ain Sof Hasek Tohu Bohu Aur
Ain Sof Aur Tohu Bohu Hasek Dylahasta
Ain Sof Aur Tohu Bohu Hasek

After that, he climbs to the top of the pyramid in any convenient way, takes out a diamond-shaped stone from inside the tesseract and breaks it. The body and entrails of the sacrificed victim are burned at the stake.

The previously used temple complex cannot serve to open the Gates to other worlds in the future, but it is quite suitable if you need to repeat the previously completed work.

В .8. Safety precautions.

• The ritual cannot be stopped or terminated early.
  • When the gate opens, the operator and the haruspicius, without turning their backs to the spirit, leave the temple and go beyond the boundary of the third outer circle.
4 Likes

SOON

Calculation of the time of the Gate Opening Ritual

1 Like

Part IV. Calculation of the time of the Gate Opening Ritual

Note:

Calculations include determining the planetary day appropriate to the planetary nature of the spirit/astral world. The astrological influence of the major and minor planets at the time and day of the invocation has a higher priority in the success of the ritual than the planetary day.

For successful calculations, information is needed about which of the two planets corresponding to the desired spirit or astral world is the main one. Then it is necessary to astrologically determine the moment of its abode or exaltation.

If the nature of the world is Mars Jupiter, its principal planet will be Mars. In case the world has only one planetary nature, such as the Moon (which is rare, but happens), only it is taken into account. The major planet should be in the position of exaltation or abode at the time of the operation.

Exaltation is the position of the zodiac sign in astrology in which the planet is most prominent and manifested. It is one of the definitions of planetary power .

In contrast to the sign of its abode, where the principle of the planet is expressed most naturally and without distortion, the planet in exaltation will be exalted above all others. In this position it is very powerful and deliberately conspicuous. Its other names are “planet in pride” and “planet in honour”. A person’s ego is attached to the manifestation of the planet in the natal chart.

The Ritual of Opening the Gate requires the planet’s strongest position to be established as well.
Setting the date and time.
Planet in exaltation.
The abode of the planet whose properties are dominant in a given sign of the zodiac is called the “mistress” or “ruler” of that sign, and the corresponding sign of the zodiac is called the “dominion” or “abode” of that planet.

The abode is divided into two kinds:

• “nocturnal” - unrevealed, uncontrollable, internal, invisible instinctive, coiled (in potential);
  • “daytime” - manifested, intelligent, visible, external, controllable

To determine the correct position of the planet, you can use the available software, astro-online (all links are placed in the footnotes below).

In the interface you need to select the city next to which the Gate Opening will be performed and by setting the right date and time, find the desired position.

Determining the position of a minor planet with astro-online.

Control Exaltation Exile Fall
The Sun Leo Aries Aquarius Libra
Moon Cancer Taurus Capricorn Scorpio
Mercury Gemini / Virgo Virgo Sagittarius/Pisces Pisces
Venus Taurus/Libra Pisces Scorpio/Aries Virgo
Mars Aries/Scorpio Capricorn Libra/Taurus Cancer
Jupiter Sagittarius Cancer Gemini Capricorn
Saturn Capricorn Libra Cancer Aries
Uranus Aquarius Scorpio Leo Taurus
Neptune Pisces Leo Virgo Aquarius
Pluto Scorpio Aquarius Taurus Leo

Ideally, the planet should be in the sign of its abode, but not in the sign of its descent or eclipse. Additionally, it should not be in retrograde motion, as determined by the table.
Identification of a retrograde planet (in blue).
The retrograde motion of a planet is the movement of a planet observed from Earth across the celestial sphere from east to west against the background of the stars, i.e. in the direction opposite to the annual motion of the Sun and the Moon. An example of a retrograde planet is given below [Pict. 49]. This phenomenon is associated with the difference of orbital velocities of the Earth and other planets [Pict. 50].

Fall is the position of a planet in which its properties need to be supported and compensated. It occurs in the opposite sign of the zodiac to the exaltation. The planet in the fall is as if it is losing its properties. An example of the position of the planet in the fall is given below [Pict. 51].

A planet in exile - as if it were in a foreign land where it knows no language or customs, feeling unsupported and isolated

In the natal chart, she appears as if she is isolated, i.e., totally unsupported and a potential source of all sorts of problems in the horoscope.
The basic rule is to choose the hour of the major planet if the minor planet is in the abode, and the hour of the minor planet if it is not in the abode.

Having completed the calculation of the position of the dominant and secondary planets, it is required to determine the presence of aspects of the planets to each other, for which the degree is determined using the program.

An astrological aspect (lat. aspectus - view, perspective, angle of view) is a particular mutual position of the planets (or other interpretable points in the celestial sphere), namely, the arc connecting one planet or point with another, laid out on the ecliptic and measured in degrees.

In western astrology aspects, together with the zodiac signs and houses of the horoscope, are the main source of astrological interpretations of the positions of celestial bodies.

Nine aspects are considered in traditional astrology. At the same time, any number of divisions of the circle may be considered and studied in experimental work.
Identification of a planet in decline (in red).
The main aspects are the seven divisions of the circle of twelve:

 Conjunction is an angular relationship in 0°
 Semi- Sextile – в 30°
 Sextile – в 60°
 The quadrature – в 90°
 Trigon – в 120°
 Quincons – в 150°
 Opposition (confrontation) - in 180°
Supplementary (representing the division of a circle into eight):
 Semi-square – в 45°
 Square and a half– в 135°.
Aspects are divided into two types: basic harmonious and basic negative. The former are conjunction, trine and sextile. The negative aspects are the squaring and the opposition.
Let’s take a closer look at them.
Aspect pictograms in the cosmogram.
А . The main positive aspects

Konjunktion – 0°

An aspect in which two planets are roughly in the same degree. Depending on how well the bodies fit together, they may mutually reinforce each other.

Trigon – 120°

Two planets 120° apart are in a trine or trine. The key word is “Fortune”. The nature of the trigone is similar to that of Jupiter in such a horoscope, where higher rewards come easily and usually.

Sextile – 60°

There are two planets in sextile, 60° apart. The key word is Opportunity. The nature is the same as that of Venus in the horoscope - it is pleasant, but usually does not give one confidence.

Б . The main negative aspects

Opposition – 180°

There are two planets in opposition, facing each other to within one degree.

Quadrat – 90°

There are two planets in quadrature at 90° from each other. The key word here is “Obstacle”, this aspect suggests tension and difficulty. The nature of the square is similar to that of Mars, where desire and stress play a major role.
Symbols on cosmograms.

Separately, it is important to note the “burnt-out” position of a planet [Pict. 54] - arising when any planet is closer to the Sun than 4 degrees. It does not work because all the energy of its conjunction aspect with the Sun is turned inwards.
From the above it follows that in case the major and minor planets are in negative aspect to each other, a different date and time should be chosen for the Gate Opening Ritual.
Designation of the ‘burnt-out’ planet.

Separately, the planetary day and hour must be determined. This can be done using an appropriate table or by using the online planetary hour calculator.
The planetary clock system is based on the Chaldean astrological system, which involves a specific order of planets: Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn. You can use the planetary clock table given here or an online calculator to calculate the right planetary day and hour for a magical operation for any city in the world.

Let’s look at the method of calculating the planetary clock manually. It is the same for day and night clocks, with the difference that night clocks use the time from sunset to sunrise.

Suppose you need to calculate the hour of the moon on the day of the moon.

To do this you would need:

• Know the exact time of sunrise and sunset.
  • Have an astronomical program that shows the current position of the planet.
  • Have a table of planetary clocks.

For further calculations, you need to know what time the Sun rises (light and magic day begins) and what time it sets.

Suppose the astronomical calendar shows the time of sunrise at 05.30 am and sunset at 9.30 pm. That is, the daylight hours are 16 hours.

Dividing the number 16 by 12, total: 16x60/12 = 80 minutes will last one planetary hour.

Unless the time in question is close to one of the Equinoxes, one number will be less than 60 and the other more than 60. The final number determines the length of the daytime and nighttime planetary hours respectively.

According to the table above, determine the day of the Moon - Monday. Then we turn to the table of day and night hours and find out from it, which hour of the day will be ruled by a particular planet. In our case, the first and the eighth hours are suitable.

• Count off sections of 80 minutes each, starting at sunrise. The first and eighth segments (hours) are suitable for ritual work.
  • In addition, it is possible to find out at which of the two specific hours the influence of the moon will be stronger. The planet should be above the horizon at the time of the ritual, even if it is invisible in daylight.

The above calculations are taken as an example, the length of day and night will vary depending on the time of year.
Correspondences between the planets and the days

Day Planet
Sunday Sun
Monday Moon
Tuesday Mars
Wednesday Mercury
Thursday Jupiter
Friday Venus
Saturday Saturn

The next and final step in determining the best time to perform the Gate Opening Ritual is to calculate and position the fixed stars. Like the positions of the planets, this can be done using the Antares 8.3 software.

Fixed stars - the historical name given to those celestial objects that, when viewed from the Earth with a fixed eye, do not change their apparent position in relation to other luminaries for a relatively short period of time.

Their speed is negligible. In fact, they move around the zodiac by about 50 seconds of arc per year. In other words, a star will travel 8 min. 21 sec. of arc in 365 days and stationary stars move 1° across the zodiac every 72 years. Compared to moving stars (planets), this is an extremely insignificant shift.

All stars except the Sun fall into the category of stationary stars. The Sun and Moon, on the other hand, belong to the moving stars (planets).

The role of fixed stars in a natal chart event is profoundly secondary to planets, signs, houses and aspects. Essentially it is additional information, necessarily considered in some cases. The reason for this is that the star can give some nuance to the interpretation or confirm something.

The influence of a fixed star is lightning fast as opposed to that of a planet. This is why it is important to include this in the planning of magical operations.

The stars are analyzed only in conjunction with the planets, paying attention to those that fall on the cuspids (vertices) of the houses of the horoscope of the event.

Procedure for working with fixed stars:
Schematic representation of the planets in relation to the moving stars.

When studying their characteristics and assessing the role of fixed stars, one must remember the rules concerning all horoscopes, right down to the horoscope of events and magical operations:

1. Only a few stars should be taken into consideration: Algol, Aldebaran, Alcyone, Antares, Vindemiatrix, Regulus, and Spica. Other stars can be ignored, unless some planetary influences need to be reinforced in an election or an extra “bonus” in the form of a suitable star in a meaningful place on the event map.

2. Only close conjunctions of stars with cuspids of houses and planets within 1 degree should be taken into account. Antisense conjunctions need not be taken into account.

3. In the natal chart of an event, you should never make final conclusions and predictions only on the basis of the star involved. On the contrary, in the same chorales, the influence of fixed stars can be decisive.

4. Each star combines the influence of one or more planets, which should always be considered with an eye towards whether such planets in the natal chart turn out to be good or bad.

Factors affecting the power of influence of fixed stars in astrology:

1. Magnitude.

Stars of the first magnitude have the strongest influence, and then in descending order up to the fourth magnitude. The exceptions to the rule are when small stars form a cluster.

1. Location.

The closer the star is to the celestial sphere, the greater its influence on a project or event. The impact of a north declining star will be more powerful if it is located in the northern hemisphere.

1. The characteristics of the planet with which the star comes into contact.

Fixed stars influence events through the prism of certain planets. Since each planet has its own “planetary” energy, the cumulative result of star-planetary influence depends on two components.

It follows from the above that fixed stars in astrology can only amplify, correct or aggravate the influence of planets and other aspects of the natal chart.

Picture 58 shows the calculation of the position of the fixed stars in the natal chart. 58 shows the calculation of the position of fixed stars at a particular moment in an example of an event chart. Here the green arrows indicate the first magnitude star Formalgaut, which in this situation must be taken into account.

Formalgaut is a major star that combines the influence of Venus, Mercury, and to a lesser extent Neptune. These qualities are good for learning and receiving information.

According to astrological tradition, the action of this star is variable. Depending on the overall cosmic structure, it ranges from very favourable to very bad. It is generally accepted that if there is a conjunction with Mercury, its favourable aspect will be predominant, for it stimulates the development of intellectual abilities and promises success in writing and scientific activities.

In the case shown in Pict. 58, Formalhaut is “conjunct” with Jupiter, the planet which, according to the Western Magical Tradition, is responsible for knowledge. From this it follows that on this day the best operations connected with obtaining knowledge and information will take place. This also needs to be taken into account.

If the stationary star was “in conjunction” with any of the planets (major or minor) on that date, and therefore carried the qualities of one of these planets, it would have “enhanced” it. For instance, in “conjunction” with a minor planet, a stationary major star, having the same planetary qualities as the minor planet, would enhance that planet’s influence. This means that there would be no need for the minor planet to be in abode and exaltation.

When working with an astrological chart of an event, one should keep in mind that the fixed stars always have an influence in their own way. It is unacceptable to ignore them in preparation for the Gate Opening Ritual.

Current recommendations for astrological charting, including natal charting of events :

1. It is important to pay special attention to the main stationary stars, the conjunction aspect, whose orb is 1°: Rigel, Achernar, Vega, Sirius, Pollux, Canopus, Altair, Algol, Antares, Aldebaran, Algorub (orb 40′), Capella, Betelgeuse.

The others are not sufficiently powerful and are only taken into account when they can increase a planet’s power of influence or are located in a particularly favourable position.

1. The degree of conjunction between stars and planets (cuspids of houses) should not exceed 1.

2. When describing a natal chart, the focus should not be on the stars, but on the influence of the key planets. Fixed stars cannot have an independent influence. They manifest their power through the prism of the planet with which they are conjunct.

Fixed stars in a map

2 Likes

Excellent work!!!

:snake: