Ganesha

This is my journal to track my 90 days with Ganesha. I plan to recite his mantra 108 times for 90 days. (I know it’s generally 40 but I just feel led to do this for 90)

I’ve already started and today marks day five. I’ve learned that when I want to do really big magickal workings and have great success that it’s good to do this 90 days with Ganesh, he removes obstacles that may stand in your way. I enjoy working with Ganesha and his presence is very comfortable.

This is the mantra that I use.

I would like to keep track of and note things that I experience and how I feel during this. And note the outcomes. I also want to return after I do my big working after this and note how it went and if there were any obstacles and how successful it was.

Thank you, Ganesha!

IMG_1958

13 Likes

Day six of reciting mantras for Ganesha. I feel good. I also created this AI art and I was very happy with how it looks :smiley:

6 Likes

Some more AI art of Ganesha

4 Likes

Day seven of my mantras done! After my mantras were complete I sat in the moment, that clear space and asked Ganesha if there was anything he wanted to tell me or show me.

I got a very clear vision of a blue water Lilly opening up and inside was a whole universe of stars and planets. It felt like watching the creation of a whole new place. The birth of a vibrant new world being born. It was peaceful and beautiful. With electrical pulses of magick.

4 Likes

I love Lord Ganesha :purple_heart:

I am Indian myself altho my family is Muslim not Hindu

Devotional artwork for Ganesha

3 Likes

I love Ganesha too! Thank you for sharing the lovely art work. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Day 8 of my mantras are complete. I felt very calm and focused today. I feel the need to set goals and go after them. Knowing that I have the power to finish them all.

Thank you Ganesha!

Ganesha, has shown me a beautiful way to reach my goal and have success with my big magickal workings.

I just fear that I will get too far ahead of myself and try to jump ahead. I want to remain calm and take the right steps at the right time. I don’t want to get in to big of a hurry and do a rush job. But it’s so hard when you start seeing the steps you need to take and how the path you need will begin to open up for you.

Patience is key :key:

1 Like

Just by chanting ?

1 Like

That’s all I’m doing so far, and staying in a meditative state for a little while afterwards.

Finished day nine of doing my mantras. Felt like I was going to have an OBE but slammed back into myself. I wish I could have let go enough.

I hope to do an evocation of Ganesha one night this week. We will see how that goes.

Thank you Ganesha!

Yes after evocation please share the convo to this reply.

1 Like

Day ten of my mantras are complete. I swear for just a few moments I had some type of microscopic vision.

Will explain more later.

Thank you,
Ganesha

1 Like

1 Like

Days 11 and twelve of my mantras are complete.

Haven’t had much time to post because I’ve been so busy the last few days.

2 Likes

Thank you Ganesha, I really needed that money to come in today!! :heart:

Though, it’s not the big goal I will be working on after I finish these mantras, there were still some obstacles and things in the way and thankfully, Ganesha was there for me.

2 Likes

I got the idea to make an outdoor altar to Ganesha. Which I’m excited about. I’ve got his statue ordered and I was looking at beads to do the mantras with and I found some that I think will be perfect. But as I was looking for beads for Ganesha, I saw some beads that were black and brown, they I heard Belial. They just scream Belial, so I ordered those too. Apparently, I will be working with Belial soon. So that’s interesting. :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 13 of doing my mantras.

Things I noticed. Since I’ve started these mantras and the last few days specifically I have noticed that I am no longer tired and sluggish. I feel more alert and have more energy to do the things I need to do. It’s not overly hyped up energy like with take things to make you have energy but it’s a good steady all day flow of energy that I did not have before.

Thanks, Ganesha!! You are awesome! :star_struck:

3 Likes

2 Likes