Game Changing/Ground Breaking New Way to Contact Tribal Ancestors, Guides, Gods and Deities/ FREE Servitor!

:grin: I am really just playing a minor role, in the bigger picture my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, they thought ‘Oops better not mess with D.K !!’ and scurried away saying it wasn’t me that poked him lol

3 Likes

Just bumping, to see if anyone else has anything interesting to report back yet/ if they are willing to share?

I’m honestly interested in hearing anything, from how she appears to people to how it effects their work etc. Similar to how Luna has been. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I just wanted to bump this to share- that I recently used Stormy to connect me to someone else’s tribal ancestor spirits.

I did not know their names or for certain which tribal ancestors I needed, (or for certain which tribe) but I asked Stormy to guide me to the ancestor spirits of the target, that were being used against me and standing in the way of reaching a result, and she did.

This allowed me to negotiate with the ancestor spirits and work out a deal- so to speak.

Does this work on ancestors that have ascended or have reincarnated into something not human?

1 Like

It should as long as they are an ancestor of some type. I believe based on the work I’ve done with Stormy and the few pms I’ve gotten about experiences. She connects me with the gods of ancestor spirits as well.

I’ve not intentionally ask her to guide me to any ancestor that I know ascended however, as I don’t actually have that knowledge to know who may have ascended in my lineage or anyone else’s in my life, but I think @DarkestKnight is very correct in describing her as a gateway spirit, so I believe she can most likely do this.

But if for some reason she couldn’t, I’m certain she would either let you know that when you summon her, or you would get nothing when you asked her to lead you to them or bring them to you. I don’t think that’s likely to happen, but I will throw it out there as possible.

1 Like

Or rather that they were is probably a better way to word that lmao.

1 Like

I like your post lady. Your work with servitors is quite interesting. And your servitor (art wise) is quite beautiful.

1 Like

I had one of the wildest experiences with Stormy. Keep up the good work

1 Like

This is really awesome. I have been looking for something like this for sometime. How can I contact Stormy in the astral plane, because I would like to do it via OBE because my senses are still not yet on point.

1 Like

Well honestly, I’ve not progressed to the point of summoning spirits in the astral, so perhaps @anon48079295 could enlighten us on the process?

I think calling her name with the intent of connecting with her might work, or having the intent to go to her, but I’ve really not attempted it any way, shape or form, with my soul retrieval journeys.

1 Like

Okay no problem. Let me experiment the usual way and maybe pay attention to my dreams :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’m really not sure, I mean I guess you could try connecting with her via her image prior to travel, and asking that she meet you there, or like I said calling to her in the astral, or leaving with the intent to meet her, but I really don’t know the correct answer lol.

Hmm, alright i guess i could try that too. I’ll be sure to let you know via this thread.

1 Like

Thanks, I am definitely curious as to how it will work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tbh it’s pretty much the same way done physically lol

1 Like

Luna looks sad and looks above
Stormy is sad but looks down

Luna helped to get rid of bad energy of my room
Feels better after I called her

Lets see I will give a stormy a try too
The drawing is once again very pretty

1 Like

Well, when I drew Luna, I was thinking about how sad it is, that we so often don’t have the defense mechanisms we should. I don’t think she normally appears sad, but I was making a little story in my mind as I drew her, about how she was sad if we aren’t taking care of ourselves.

I can see why you would think Stormy’s image appears sad, but I didn’t even think of her that way, I really thought of it being more of a pose you see on horses in show rings. :woman_shrugging:

I’m glad she helped you feel better.

Stormy isn’t dangerous, but she is designed to guide you to your ancestor guides and gods so they tend to demand that you are respect when they come, so just keep that in mind :slight_smile:

Thank you, but she’s actually from an adult coloring book, I just used it as a base form and filled it in with energy as I colored it, and allowed the Blackfoot gods to influence the colors I chose, I find I am not very good with sketching or with coloring honestly, but it’s easier for me to do one or the other, rather than both.

I know if you’d wanted to share, you would have lol. But I keep thinking that I’m not sure if a wild experience is a good one or not lol. Seems like it must be- with the rest of your reply but I keep wondering anyways. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah yeah, I would love to I just thought that you didn’t want us to. My first incarnation was on a different planet, (can’t remember their name). Stormy have me the option to connect with either the earthen deities, or those of my first incarnation. So I chose the deities from the urge planet. She took me through space faster than lightspeed. She also showed me some of these old memories and I did one of the traditional dance we used to perform. And then she showed me my true nature from before I decided to go through the reincarnation cycle.

1 Like

Im eager to try this out. Ill have to wait a day or two to make contact when I know I will have time to set aside. Ill post anything interesting here :grin:

2 Likes