Gambling

Yes correct.

1 Like

You can also share your skills online and tell people to join a membership or buy a course

you can also make a ton of money like that.

But everything takes time.

1 Like

I can do more than that, actually i can make millions of dollars in months not even years. i will tell you how and i have no problem if you steal my idea and apply it Hhhi just joke so the idea is about gambling and games.
there is a game called “League of legends” people play for free and win nothing, i said with myself why to do not create a website so people can open an account and make a deposit and play this game with real MONEY and real time payment and instantly payment worldwide??? this is a bruilliant idea but to apply it it’s need about 2500 USD or less, BUT you will make millions every months and you will create a company and share your stucks on NASDAQ and start make a worldwilde compitetion like poker, tennis, football and more

1 Like

lottery i think spirits can help you with that, so when you play 5 numbers or 6 ex 1.2.3.4.5.6 the spirits will go to appartment and make those balls up or choosing so you 500 million euros you will become a millionaire and give some of this money to those spirits or convert it in sacrifices and givens…

1 Like

That game makes money by selling add-ons, extra challenges, and all that.

3 Likes

I have a job and a degree. I also have this thread Addicted to validation, CBT and Mindfulness doesn't work for me

I been thinking a lot more about speculating recently.

1 Like

I currently have no money to invest

How much money do you think you need?

1 Like

@Oflameo

I want to create a website to sell my web design, SEO all that online services
also sharing affiliate products

So I need 228$ for web designing tool
another 100$ for web hosting and domain

this is the expense for a year,
to build steady income it might take several months to years

2 Likes

the profits for the first few years wont be good
so i will invest the rest to online currency trading platforms

1 Like

Why can’t you start with white box, free and open source software, website tools and shared hosting and or virtual private server?

that takes money too

5 $ a month x 12 yearly payment

i tried with blogspot but is very limited.

i could show up Css skills but that is not possible.

i would have gotten clients like that showcasing my skills

I have 4 USD a month shared hosting. RamNode® - High Performance SSD VPS Cloud Servers on OpenStack

i have no money with me

Are you at a library right now?

yes

At that point I would probably garbage pick for things to trade, and panhandle. A GoFundMe is a way I heard people successfully panhandled online, and I traded things via Cragslist before.

thnx dude

I will give it a try

Slave is a strong word. Relax a little.
They pay you for your services but it is up to decide how much effort you are willing to output for your salary

2 Likes