Gambling Success Mega Thread

Let’s all gather and share our favourite gambling rituals or please share what books and spirits you have worked with and your results.

I’ll start with a little back story. I’m really into watching UFC and thought to myself that it would be so much more fun to watch if I had some money on the fights.

I have had nothing but wins for the past 7 weeks and I only play parlays. I have made more money than average people make in a month of work. I certainly don’t need this money as I have multiple other avenues of income so maybe that helps too. There’s no lust for results or desperation. I am simply gambling for fun.

My main ritual is from Goetia Pathworking – Corwin Hargraves with Asmodeus to improve my intuition when I chose my picks

Next ritual is from Magickal Riches – Damon Brand

Then Right before I place my bets I will do the gambling ritual in 7 Occult Money Rituals - Henry Archer

I will mention here that I have been performing other wealth and abundance rituals/pathworkings and working with spirits in that area so its hard to pin point what is behind my success, but the above 3 rituals are my main ones that I religiously do before placing my bets.

I have also dabbed in the following books specifically for gambling:

• Satanic Invocations for Money Vol. IV - Kenneth Ellih Harrison
  • Asmodeus: King of the Daemons (High Magick Studies) – David Thompson
  • A bunch of S. Rob Books

Share anything you can, lets help each other out

8 Likes