[Fun] Here are the forms of some entities I worked with that I saw in my rituals

@John_Doe Higher as in taller the a normal doorway?

2 Likes

Almost as tall as the door way. Have you similar experiences? I havenā€™t seen this form often

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen Lucifer as a hooded figure but he is always very tall 6ft5 to seven feet. A lot of people report Satan as being very tall but I always see Lucifer and Belial as taller than him.

2 Likes

I just did a Google search for anime fire spirit. This one was the closest match to the way he looked in my vision.

1 Like

With a hooded figure of living shadow that stands taller then any average man 10 foot sometims smaller, yes I have for as far back as I can remember. I got it to stop showing up as frequently about a little earlier then this time last year by not running or hidding in fear and acknowledging I knew it was there and that I would prefer that it left. I rarely see it now but I do feel it just as often as in the past.

This has been a thing that has had a connection to the first born male from my fathers side for generations.

So I have been trying to find out what/who it is and why it has a ā€œthingā€ for the first borns males of my fatherā€™s blood line.

If It isnā€™t obvious enough I am the frist born of my fathers. I have three nephews from my brother and with out me more then likely not having any children, nore plans for any in the future, that would make my oldest nephew the next in line. Thus why I have been trying to figure this out for years.

So now you know why the odd questions.

1 Like

Have you tried communicating with it?

1 Like

I canā€™t communicate all that easly with entities. When I do it, itā€™s not speach, itā€™s more feelings emotions and sensations.

This induces fear and trorror. Thoe as some form members pointed out it dose not seem to have done anything to harm me to my knowledge. Most it has done is shake my bed and that was once years ago.

Thus why Iā€™m so perplexed.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it to much. I just saw your post and thought ā€œhey this might be somthing.ā€.

1 Like

I would try doing an evocation of it. Even if you donā€™t know itā€™s name if you focus on what it looked like you should be able to call it.

1 Like