[Fun] Here are the forms of some entities I worked with that I saw in my rituals

I would attribute that song to someone else.

This one fits King Paimon more imo:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, definitely. That nails King Paimon.

Who would you attribute the Thrawn theme to?

2 Likes

Either Mephistopheles or Amaymon.

1 Like

My vision of Belial was a little different. He appeared in two different forms at different times. One he had black hair and was muscular. Another one, he was wearing some sort of dark nice business like suit, but he was no CEO or corporate drone. More like just some high profile guy with alot of money. He had fair pale milky white skin and neatly combed blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He was standing next to some woman in Public and just started slapping her ass to see if I agreed. lol

2 Likes

That’s similar to Belial’s human form I saw (I assume it’s a lawyer though), minus the combed blond hair. It was dark, and not combed.

Idea for a TV series:
“Belial Attorney at Law” :yum:

5 Likes

Well perhaps another offshoot of “Devil’s Advocate,” but instead making Demons/Satanism looking like the Good Guys.

1 Like

Actually I keep having this reacurring dream of Lucifer being a CEO of a company, Satan the president and Belial runs the legal team. Although he never has any work to do because no one has the guts to sue them LoL.

4 Likes

The Infernal company. I like the sound of that. Would you work in it?

2 Likes

When im in the dreams I’m the head of Catering. I’m sure its a metaphor for something. The dreams are in parts and not chronological. Probably telling me what kind of offerings they want. The pastries i make are frosted with sigils or languages i dont recognize and i dont remember them when i make up.

I do appreciate the succubi and incubi receptionists. They are super sexy with their mini skirts and tight fitting suits. Chatting around the water cooler lol

2 Likes

Funny you should say that they are teamed up. Belial told me specifically that he has his own space and that anyone else are just simply visitors by invitation only, even to Satan and Lucifer. He runs his own realm and it suits his nature as not even the prior two are his Master, as he has NO MASTERS.

When Belial appeared wearing a suit, he wasn’t a part of any Corporate, but rather they were “Luxury Suits” like some really expensive custom tailored suits showing off his wealth. If he was a human being he’d probably have a giant walk-in closet full of them.

2 Likes

Yeah i’d say Belial’s department is self governing. Even though there is a catering dept he orders his own catering for meetings. Fancy coffees and teas. He also takes staff from other departments to work on stuff for him. Like he has carte blanche to do things but he pays for it and his dept doesnt go over budget so its okay.

the demon kings are department heads they all sit at a long table in the board room for meetings. I can tell you what they all look like but i only know the identies of the ones I have worked with.

To stay on topic Beelzebub looks like Jeff Goldblum i’m sure because David Cronenburg’s The fly was one of my favorite films since i can remember.I had nightmares about flies as a kid for awhile.Because of course your relationship with certain things is going to effect how you see spirits good or bad.

Leviathan normally is in some kind of liquid form pure water or jelly like. Or he has tentacles for limbs.He doesn’t seem to like being in human form.

There is one guy he sits next to Satan on the right he looks like this. He has a display case in his office with axes, swords and vintage guitars. I see chains around and behind him.

The next seat over is a guy has long fangs and he smells like blood and death. If dracula was a demon lord it would be this guy.He never eats anything i make him he “wants me for dessert”

2 Likes

The image I had of Belial was something like the guy in front, except he had a stern look on his face.

1 Like

I’ve seen lucifer appear like this and his skin color was similar to the first picture as well.

I’ve also seen him appear similar to the dragon on the left, with the eyes more concave vs convex.
And lastly as the hooded shadow.

3 Likes

The character next to Satan…anything specific about him? And yeah, I think you just witnessed Dracula himself!

@FraterRibeye, interesting…from where is that picture?

@John_Doe, I wonder why Lucifer chooses the dragon form; it’s another pattern that keeps happening, it seems. As in, what’s the meaning behind it? I know that Satan has an association with dragons, but why Lucifer? Hmm…

1 Like

I think it may have something to do with the parallels between the lung dragon being especially serpentine in nature

1 Like

They usually don’t speak to me until they take an interest in me. He likes his meat rare like Satan and I perceive him like he has a dual nature both angelic and demon. You would call on him to break bonds for you.Toxic relationships.

He said im on the right but he’s more than that. Equally Intellectual and beast like. Knowledge of necromancy and secrets, lies, crimes people like to keep buried. He feels like he gets others gods leftovers and hes tired of it. He gets worshipped by a lot of goth kids with no natural magical ability.

1 Like

Hahahaha…that’s unfortunate.

The hooded figure how tall does it tend to stand?

2 Likes

Around 6 feet or higher

1 Like