Fugitive escaped in my backyard? Anyone wanna help

Hey, I woke up to find that a fugitive escaped into my backyard. There a bunch of police out front, its raining, lighting, the lights are out, its dark. He might be in the woods. But I was wondering if anyone wanted to help? Somehow? Practice I guess? Maybe some magic to do either catch the criminal or make the police find him.

If it wasnt for my mom running around the house scared calling every single person on her contact list and yelling at everyone this would be even more exiting.

I think I asked for this though? an experience.

Im gonna use it to try to practice something.

Does anyone have any advice on a spell I could use for this situation? I think I might try to astral travel and look for him. Im kind of exited right now even though theres someone dangerous in the woods right behind my house!

Ps just found out from my little sis she had a dream about this exact situation last night. and she saw the man.

Sounds like it is more fun in your back yard than mine. Make sandwiches in case he comes by…you know…like leaving cookies and milk for Santa…lol…just kidding…

Practice with astral looking for him…sounds great…like remote viewing.

Maxx

Dig some pot holes so be will trip and break his ankle. If you wanted to you could line them with tin foil and fill them with drain cleaner. He would be in for a nice surprise

Here I am telling him how to make sandwiches like the movie Bad Santa and you are out there telling him how to be like Freddie Kruger…shame on you.

Maxx

Damn I love that movie… that kid was a retard making the wooden pickle and cutting his hand

Depends on what he did.
If it’s anything drug related, as long as it wasn’t a sexual or violent crime, I’d leave him alone. Nothing wrong with drugs, nothing wrong with drug dealers. The only thing wrong with drugs is the god damned law against them.
Shit, if it’s drug related, HELP him get away. Nobody deserves to be locked up for something we’ve been evolving with and using since the beginning. In fact, it’s my opinion (and a damn well educated opinion mind you) that one of the major reasons we have such a massively high prescription drug rate and so many mental malfunctions and lack of “being awake” is directly related to the illegalization of plants and plant byproducts over the last 200 years out of the millions and millions that we’ve been here.

I completely agree. In fact that’s te first question I asked " Are these police out here with shotguns over drugs? If that’s the case then I hopebe gets away. Maybe the polices children do those same drugs. I feel sorry if all of this is going on for drugs.

I won’t put myself in a position to judge situations. Especially if is based on someone elses says. He could be a very good person or maybe not but he has family that cares.

I do hate pills too. I have a doctor appointment today and I bet you he’ll try to up my doses of adderall and lexapro again. Ill be surprised if I don’t get arrested. I was fine on 10mg of adderall but now they want me taking 40mg of that and double my SSRIs.

But yeah, sorry, For venting so much. It’s just stupid how easily the doctor ups my doses because I talk in my sleep or something. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’d be hurting someone else I’d sell all my adderall now.

In fact, since this is a magick forum, it makes me wanna create some kind of ritual with my meds. Burn them, flush them.

It’s gonna be hard walking around once school starts without meds, especially if when I laugh and my body paralyzes lol. But yeah, I don’t care, its a good way I practice controlling my thoughts. I’ll probably be sleep walking all day.

Better than being an adderallzombie.

Oh, I just found out he killed someone after they got into an argument.

Well did they need killing? …

I’d still have to know how this ‘argument’ went down, I don’t trust police reports on this type of thing unless I know the officers who did the write up. I’ve seen obvious executions written up as ‘suicide’ by some officers. A lot of divination would have to be done.

Yeah, they never give enough information. ill go look into it and learn more about what happened.

I hate how I automatically assumed the worst for a second when I heard all of this. Reminds me that I need to look at how things are affected in the entire picture.

Ill take a lesson from that definitely.

Alright, here a link to a more detailed report than what was said on the news
[url=http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/two-men-accused-murder-east-charlotte/nQDJz/]http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/two-men-accused-murder-east-charlotte/nQDJz/[/url]

In my opinion one of the men seems to have been innocent tagging along and just got pulled into things. He turned himself in.