Nightside's Journal

Got the job, thank you Michael, Orobas, Ant’Harratu, Salas’ash and Amon!!!
Having Amons sigil in my pocket and trying to open it before the interview helped I believe.

Did 2 tarot readings for community members in my open topic.

PB&J and milk, comfy at home and have a new job.
Life is good.

In review of O.A.A., due to current financial difficulty, I am still on Discourse Flame Lessons 1-2.In terms of knowledge questing/review, I am still on HOGD Neophyte-Zelator, Quareia Apprentice, and Modern Magick Lessons 1-2. Chapters 1-3 tonight I guess.Since it is Saturday, I suppose I should honor Saturn by writing down his Invocation. Then I can get onto Zodiac Invocations and the hexagram rituals.

A Spartan Law for this Ann Arborite to remember -
Tealight candle dressed with Apple-Cinnamon oil lit, in trying to enchant the ring more with a money calling mantra.

“II. Only consume PLAIN FOOD and never eat to the point of SATISFACTION. This will not only bring about a LEANNESS for battle, but also foster MENTAL FORTITUDE.”

Pondering a handful of their laws I wrote down while listening to someones rnedition of the Headless One Ritual on youtube (thanatos/IOT BIS).

“III. Seek out INTENSE COMPETITION. You will push yourself much HARDER.”

Words of advice with Orobas:

Hail Prince Orobas
55th Spirit of the Goetia
Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas
I did an evocation and petition tonight to Prince Orobas. I just wanted to share my alter idea and some thoughts about the petition’s intent and conditions. It was a money spell and I wanted to be as clear as possible so this is how I wrote/spoke it.

LARGE sums of money (I don’t want to find 10 bucks on the ground, I want something realistic and substantial

Come to ME (directly to me, not through anyone else)

EASILY and QUICKLY (Now, not in a month and without having to exaughst myself to get…I’m not working 3 jobs again)

In INCREASING quantities (it needs to be a steady stream of income that continues to increase and keep pace with ever increasing cost of living and inflation, which are rapidly rising.

From MULTIPLE sources ( not just one source that can dry up)

On a CONTINUOUS basis (or a source that will run out)

In the BEST INTEREST OF ALL (nothing illegal or unethical)

That I get to KEEP (not to pay rent and utilities and be broke afterwards), I get to USE (for something pleasurable, GIVE (I want enough so that I can be the giver if I choose) and spend JOYOUSLY.

That’s the content portion. I think vague requests get vague results so maybe this will help someone who isn’t getting quite what they want or getting it the way they want it. ( I’ve got a funny story about that. Another time.)

Here is a Prince Orobas Enn chanting. I did this prior to the evocation and it put me in a really nice trance state, which made communicating with PO effortless and very enlightening.

Lastly, my alter had an orange glass with Cedar candle. In the background I had three cards I chose for the working. The Nine of Cups, The Magician, and the Ten of Pentacles. The deck I used was The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti. I made the horse canvas, which has some red twinkle lights behind it but they didn’t show up in the photo. The PO symbol I cut from a red matboard in my shop and drew the marking with a big black sharpie. I bought a round canvas about the same size that Im going to paint and replace the quick one with a better one in a few days.

Have a magickal

Thanks to … @anon25000386

==================

Date Moon Phase
(Lunar Phase) Moon Sign Chart
August 1, 2021 Last Quarter Taurus16x16Taurus 15°25’ (chart)

Current Moon is in TaurusTaurus:Your safety depends on the need for stability, which is not easy to satisfy now. You have to learn to accept change as part of your life. The basic problem is finding your own self-respect in order to ensure that you do not mistakenly seek it in material things. When you accept yourself for who you are, it will become easier for you to find peace and tranquility in the outside world.Calculate your personal birth Moon Phase & Moon SignOrgans influenced by the current Taurus Taurus Moon Sign:

Organs: Neck, larynx, throat, vocal cords, thyroid gland, tonsils, Adam’s apple.

These organs are now more sensitive so provide them with extra care.Surgical operations:

Yes - Surgical operations are recommended during the Waning Moon.
However, avoid surgeries of organs under the influence of the Moon Sign.

• Lunar calendar - August 2021

Date Moon Phase
(Lunar Phase) Moon Sign Organs influenced by the Moon Sign

Surgery
Sun Aug 1 30x30 Waning Crescent 16x16 Taurus Neck, vocal cords, throat, thyroid gland Yes
Mon Aug 2 30x30 Waning Crescent from 08:47

16x16 Gemini Shoulders, arms, hands, bronchial tubes, lungs Yes
Tue Aug 3 30x30 Waning Crescent 16x16 Gemini Shoulders, arms, hands, bronchial tubes, lungs Yes
Wed Aug 4 30x30 Waning Crescent 16x16 Gemini

from 21:17
16x16Cancer Shoulders, arms, hands, bronchial tubes, lungs Yes
Thu Aug 5 30x30 Waning Crescent 16x16 Cancer Stomach, mucosa, breast, womb, ovary Yes
Fri Aug 6 30x30 Waning Crescent 16x16 Cancer Stomach, mucosa, breast, womb, ovary Yes
Sat Aug 7 30x30 Waning Crescent from 07:32

16x16 Leo Heart, aorta, blood pressure, blood circulation Yes
Sun Aug 8 30x30 NEW MOON
at 13:49 16x16 Leo Heart, aorta, blood pressure, blood circulation No
Mon Aug 9 30x30 Waxing Crescent 16x16 Leo

from 14:56
16x16Virgo Heart, aorta, blood pressure, blood circulation -
Tue Aug 10 30x30 Waxing Crescent 16x16 Virgo Pancreas, small intestine, digestive tract -
Wed Aug 11 30x30 Waxing Crescent 16x16 Virgo

from 20:08
16x16Libra Pancreas, small intestine, digestive tract -
Thu Aug 12 30x30 Waxing Crescent 16x16 Libra Kidney, ureter, urinary bladder, veins, skin -
Fri Aug 13 30x30 Waxing Crescent 16x16 Libra Kidney, ureter, urinary bladder, veins, skin -
Sat Aug 14 30x30 Waxing Crescent from 00:02

16x16 Scorpio Genitals, anus, urethra, prostate -
Sun Aug 15 30x30 First Quarter 16x16 Scorpio Genitals, anus, urethra, prostate -
Mon Aug 16 30x30 Waxing Gibbous from 03:12

16x16 Sagittarius Liver, hips, thighs, sacrum -
Tue Aug 17 30x30 Waxing Gibbous 16x16 Sagittarius Liver, hips, thighs, sacrum -
Wed Aug 18 30x30 Waxing Gibbous from 05:58

16x16 Capricorn Backbone, joints, knees, skin, hair -
Thu Aug 19 30x30 Waxing Gibbous 16x16 Capricorn Backbone, joints, knees, skin, hair -
Fri Aug 20 30x30 Waxing Gibbous from 08:49

16x16 Aquarius Calf, ankle, shin, Achilles -
Sat Aug 21 30x30 Waxing Gibbous 16x16 Aquarius Calf, ankle, shin, Achilles -
Sun Aug 22 30x30 FULL MOON
at 12:01 16x16 Aquarius

from 12:43
16x16Pisces Calf, ankle, shin, Achilles NO!
Mon Aug 23 30x30 Waning Gibbous 16x16 Pisces Feet, toes, pineal gland Yes
Tue Aug 24 30x30 Waning Gibbous 16x16 Pisces

from 18:57
16x16Aries Feet, toes, pineal gland Yes
Wed Aug 25 30x30 Waning Gibbous 16x16 Aries Head, teeth, tongue, arteries Yes
Thu Aug 26 30x30 Waning Gibbous 16x16 Aries Head, teeth, tongue, arteries Yes
Fri Aug 27 30x30 Waning Gibbous from 04:27

16x16 Taurus Neck, vocal cords, throat, thyroid gland Yes
Sat Aug 28 30x30 Waning Gibbous 16x16 Taurus Neck, vocal cords, throat, thyroid gland Yes
Sun Aug 29 30x30 Waning Gibbous 16x16 Taurus

from 16:42
16x16Gemini Neck, vocal cords, throat, thyroid gland Yes
Mon Aug 30 30x30 Last Quarter 16x16 Gemini Shoulders, arms, hands, bronchial tubes, lungs Yes
Tue Aug 31 30x30 Waning Crescent 16x16 Gemini Shoulders, arms, hands, bronchial tubes, lungs Yes

On emotions and magic

Someone posted something similar recently, and I want to say it boils down to acting.
Put yourself in the shoes of a acting student,
You are told to emit a blood curdling scresm. Practice. Like anything else.
Then throw the passion into it, like an acting graduate would in the moment.
Then let it go and do what those folks do in their off time.
Study characters on the street/people watch and put a story together, This is where writing, magic, and acting co exist peacefully.

1 Like

Emotion is a powerful driving force for magick. Although in my experience, I find faking your emotions is not the key. The key is to follow your true will when using emotions with magick. That leads to great results, both with magick and in life.

1 Like

Recent candle photos. Ones where coins were caught in the wax were money rituals. The tealight was enchanting a ring for wealth drawing.

1 Like

Rudolf Steiner

Relaxation music for the morning…

A Layered New Love Spell

You will need the following:
The four Aces of the Tarot minor arcana, preferably Rider Waite
4 Candles, preferably 2 Black, or 1 Red and 1 Blue; 1 Orange and 1 Violet candle.
Control of emotions and ability to shift one emotion to the other.

Summon all your anger, light the Black/Red Candle, lay down the Ace of Swords (upright) and say:
“With this card, the Ace of Swords, I do cut all cords between me and .”

Summon all your love and light heartedness, light the Black/Blue candle, lay down the Ace of Cups (reversed) and say:
“There will no longer be emotional outburst over you, due to this card, the Ace of Cups reversed.”

Summon all your will and courage, light the Orange candle, lay down the Ace of Wands (upright) and say:
“Without life goes on, someone new will lay their loving hands on me, with this card, the
Ace of Wands.”

Summon all your love and hope, light the Violet candle, lay down the Ace of Coins (upright) and say:
“Life and a new love and heat in their loins for me, with this card, the Ace of Coins.”

Wednesday (Mercury), Aug 4, 2021

Moon: Waning Crescent Cancer

Dreams:

None recalled

Physical Notes:

Fair Sleep, Depression medium, Anxiety high. Mood low. Sick yesterday, went to work today was sick on the way in, went in, had a great day, came home, fed Pandie, fell asleep. Woke up three hours later thinking I was two hours late and finall;y realized the sun had set. Black coffee and Roast Beef and Swiss sandwhich. Capn CrunchBerries as snack. No exercise routine yet.

Mental Notes:

Writing down notes on the LRP/SRP. Quite interesting indeed. Mapping out a week by week testing and notetaking on elemental invoking each week a different element, and what element seems prominent. Invoked air and water today for the feel of it. Charities on mind, giving in mind, lost objects collected in mind. I need steady income into thousands per month, not just a job. Need to study K5Education, Criminal Justice, Business Admin, Calc, Stats texts. Would like to quit smoking.

Synchronicities:

Seek out Yellow and Blue today. Orange as well.

Psychic Exercises:

Color balls tried ysterday, to size or large orb. Yellow and Blue. Will try Orange and Blue as Yellow was difficult yesterday.

Layered Spell:

Wrote 1, still studying that and subjective synthesis.

Enchantments:

Studying, working on one.

Servitors:

Studying

Egregore:

Studying

Scans:

None

Object Sensing exercises -

Studying

Evocations -

NONE.

Tarot Readings:

None today, two in queue.

Meditations:

Astral Temple - NOT DONE
Core Shamanism - Studying
Breathing - DONE. 4-4 count.
Tree merging/grounding - NOT DONE

Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - STARTED Day Three (Four?)
Location - Home. Bedroom
Environment: Bedroom - just concentrating on breath and journal.
Posture:L shaped, legs/feet folded over each pother, s;ight lurch forward, first/second fingers over right nostril, left fingers pointed toward each other to touch.
Time: 3 minutes.
Distractions: Fan, aum
Breathing: in silent out silent, 2 fold count. STARTED.

Visualizations -

Flaming pentagam and angels called, the star of david atop, the bright light beams and points in the QC.

Rituals:

QC/LBRP/QC (AM, PM)

Shields -

QC/LRP, Phoenix suit

Wards-

QC/LRP, Mirror Suit

Grounding -

Breath, in present

Adorations:

Lord of the Universe AM
Liber Resh Vel Helios - Morning AM, afternoon, evening PM

Readings:

BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie); Shamanism, Anthropology of Religion and Medicine (particularly indigenous and islanders).

Wednesday (Mercury), Aug 4, 2021

Moon Phase:

Waxing Gibbeous Gemini

Dreams:

None recalled

Physical Notes:

Fair Sleep, Depression medium, Anxiety high. Mood low. Sick yesterday, went to work today was sick on the way in, went in, had a great day, came home, fed Pandie, fell asleep. Woke up three hours later thinking I was two hours late and finall;y realized the sun had set. Black coffee and Roast Beef and Swiss sandwhich. Capn CrunchBerries as snack. No exercise routine yet.

Mental Notes:

Writing down notes on the LRP/SRP. Quite interesting indeed. Mapping out a week by week testing and notetaking on elemental invoking each week a different element, and what element seems prominent. Invoked air and water today for the feel of it. Charities on mind, giving in mind, lost objects collected in mind. I need steady income into thousands per month, not just a job. Need to study K5Education, Criminal Justice, Business Admin, Calc, Stats texts. Would like to quit smoking.

Synchronicities:

Seek out Yellow and Blue today. Orange as well.

Psychic Exercises:

Color balls tried ysterday, to size or large orb. Yellow and Blue. Will try Orange and Blue as Yellow was difficult yesterday.

Layered Spell:

Wrote 1, still studying that and subjective synthesis.

Enchantments:

Studying, working on one.

Servitors:

Studying

Egregore:

Studying

Scans:

None

Object Sensing exercises -

Studying

Evocations -

NONE.

Tarot Readings:

None today, two in queue.

Meditations:

Astral Temple - NOT DONE
Core Shamanism - Studying
Breathing - DONE. 4-4 count.
Tree merging/grounding - NOT DONE

Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - STARTED Day Three (Four?)
Location - Home. Bedroom
Environment: Bedroom - just concentrating on breath and journal.
Posture:L shaped, legs/feet folded over each pother, s;ight lurch forward, first/second fingers over right nostril, left fingers pointed toward each other to touch.
Time: 3 minutes.
Distractions: Fan, aum
Breathing: in silent out silent, 2 fold count. STARTED.

Visualizations -

Flaming pentagam and angels called, the star of david atop, the bright light beams and points in the QC.

Rituals:

QC/LBRP/QC (AM, PM)

Shields -

QC/LRP, Phoenix suit

Wards-

QC/LRP, Mirror Suit

Grounding -

Breath, in present

Adorations:

Lord of the Universe AM
Liber Resh Vel Helios - Morning AM, afternoon, evening PM

Readings:

BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie); Shamanism, Anthropology of Religion and Medicine (particularly indigenous and islanders).

1 Like

No work done yesterday that I can even fucking recall.

I think Im going to take a 75% atheist approach toward life.

Relying on higher or lower powers has not really been terribly helpful for me, and its quite embarrassing to boot. Body issues, mental issues, and spiritual issues. Rather than relying on God, angels or demons to do things for me, I guess there is no shortcut and Im going to have to do all the work for them. Time again, not terribly helpful to me. $5,000 is not a whole hell of a lot to ask for when most people wish for a million. My body is falling apart, my mind has fallen apart, and I nearly committed suicide a couple months back. Im really tired of whining and believing, so fuck it, I guess I do things myself, as if thats ever been terribly helpful to me. I am again having the buillshit feeling that everyone else other than me is an accomplished magician, despite my attempts. I lknow its bullshit, but pressure is not helpful either. Time and pressure may create a diamon, but what happens to the poor piece of coal? Not to mention, most people who look down upon me are not really finished diamonds either, and it might help them to not be arrogant. Sorry. Rant over.

1 Like

You know, what I think can also help you is to get Master Works of Chaos Magick by Adam Blackthrone. I am of the opinion that Ceremonial Magick and Magick that uses such advanced methods are not very profitable unless one has a good grip of the basics.

That book is very inexpensive. Try it out, and really have fun with the methods. Don’t just experiment with them and ask for all your problems to be solved, but try them and really have fun with them. Try to go for small issues as well as large ones, and just enjoy everything in the proces.

I’d suggest going for the spirit conjuration specifically. The rest I feel will not lead to the best outcome for you. Conjure the spirits for all kinds of issues and enjoy the process. I feel you will become a great magician if you do so.

1 Like

I appreciate it. It will be a couple weeks before I actually have money again (provided I do well and stay there to see it, and dont get thrown under the bus by coworkers). Although, only after all my rent and a few other debts are paid can I truly claim it all going to me to be enjoyed again, but have heard a few money ideas recently. Im sick of struggling. Saturn, or whoever is behind the concept everyone must struggle is a real butt sometimes.

1 Like

You will get out of this, not to worry. Now there is just some time to go. I think that book will really help you if you follow what I said.

It’s best not to blame the planets too much here. There is a key, which is following the tide of everything to lead onseful to great fortune. Developing a good relationship with Saturn will also aid to reduce the negative effects.

1 Like

To accomplish something you gotta try you try you sometimes fall flat on your face you fall flat you try again all the while realizing nobody ever has or will accomplish everything they attempt and that everyone who has accomplishments also has failures.

What happens to the coal? It becomes clarified the impurities being squeezed out and it turns to a diamond even though it’s still just a piece of carbon technically. The pressure removed the impurities is all and all that remains is pure carbon taking the form of a diamond. I’m sure if the diamond could speak while it’s being formed/purified it would say ouch this hurts stop it and if it could speak at the end of the process it would probably say wow look how pretty i am I guess it was worth it to be this pretty. Too bad diamonds can’t talk hmm.

1 Like

======================

Okay, so today started to be a wash. Will do consistently at least the morning and evening aodrations, and an am/pm LRP and MP and RR.

Trying to save time by compiling it all in one day. is. as Kraig reminds me as well as Regardie and every other teacher, a horrible practice, instead persistent perfect practice makes perfect.

IOW do the work every day.

Even if sleep and work block doing more, do what I can every day. I have today and tomorrow off, so here is where I can do something.

And Im getting fat again which means its time to revisit tarot pushups and situps daily as well.

Add psychic exercises to be done daily without fail as well, even for five minutes.
Add LRH since I want to step up to planetary and zodiacal magic, as well as elemental magic. Daily four forms at least.
Add OAA exercises. Maybe I will just steal the damn candles to get going on exercise 1.3.

======================

Have done morning and evening Liber Resh Vel Helios today, forgot I did morning adoration upon waking at 6 this morning.

Have done LRP (Air invoking) with QC before and after, circling seven times, last two circumambulations pointing down at the floor. Visualization fuzzy but could see the pentagram and angel, even the aerial pause of viewing them in primary color robes, and the pentagrams behind them.

Todays color is green - a few green things spotted in my room.

Doing RR and MPE in a bit with a TCR to boot.

======================

=====================

TCR: XVI, The Tower - Mars. Awakening. Thinking how this applies to the day of Venus, Tuesday vs Friday, other than the love/sex connection. Applying my attention to Keys of Solomon plates for Venus and Mars today.
Numbers: 16, perfect square of four, 7 by reduction, of the planets and scale of seven and fourxfour.

Tarot Cards I, X, XXI, Ace of Pentacles laid down and a candle lit, Seal of Saturn behind it.

Middle Pillar and Instant Relaxation Ritual done. Controlled breathing. Grounding and Centering.
Did fifteen pushups before bed.

Midnight Liber Resh Vel Helios done, as with all the others with appropriate signs and sign of silence.

===============================

Morning Lord of the Universe adoration, Morning Liber Resh Vel Helios with appropriate signs.
Morning spirit invoking LRP. QC.

===============================

Looking at Bucklands Book to Spirit Communication is now a daily read.

Essentially looking for a year to rise on the planes and grade.
Other readings - many.