Fucking Kundalini

Don’t you love the moments when you see something truly amazing or hear a beautiful voice or song that makes you cry?

Lately my emotions have been all over the place, sorry guys!*

Hell, yeah! It’s those moments, I wouldn’t be dead for quids. I scratched my head momentarily, as to the “fucking kundalini” reference, but I think I understand. In the very 1st fan letter I wrote my favourite singer, I described the way a song had made me feel (or tried to) saying, “You know that feeling that makes you want to cry, scream and have a spontaneous orgasm all at once?” Is that sort of what you meant?

Yeah that’s what I meant. It’s pretty crazy at times. lol

It’s folk who don’t understand who think we’re crazy. They’re the ones who are missing out.

Meh, sometimes it’s great and sometimes it’s rough. The last few days it’s been working numbers on my heart chakra. My chest was burning the last couple of days and I heard a song that made me cry. lol. Afterwards, I was stuck dealing with the “broken heart” feeling.

So when I worked through my chakras today in hopes to balance this feeling out my kundalini raised spontaneously. I found myself fearing death but I let go and became nothing. I was the blackness that makes up everything. I feel much better but I feel like I’ve been through a lot and now I’m really tired. Sometimes it can be rough dealing with this. It’s almost like there are many layers of me that I have to work through.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”

:slight_smile:

1 Like

“One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.”

Lately I have been situated in the Love of Nuit!

Above, the gemmèd azure is
The naked splendour of Nuit;
She bends in ecstasy to kiss
The secret ardours of Hadit.
The wingèd globe, the starry blue,
Are mine, O Ankh-af-na-khonsu!

Every night, after Temple, as I am energized with the power of the Middle Pillar… I cannot help but feel the glory of the Love of the ALL. It has more than once, moved me to tears!

I think the feelings you guys have described are the sort of thing I was getting at in this thread: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/emotions-and-frequencies-of-vibration-(or-just-the-ramblings-of-a-mad-woman]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/emotions-and-frequencies-of-vibration-(or-just-the-ramblings-of-a-mad-woman[/url]!)/msg67777/#msg67777

To summarize I was basically talking about the sort of ‘otherwordly’ emotions you experience when, for example, you hear a song that you love or look at an inspiring piece of art.

It’s still something I’m really interested in. I’d never before made the connection with Kundalini- but that would make a lot of sense.

I personally have never tried to consciously raise Kundalini- I’ve done some chakra work though, but not sure if you’re actually raising Kundalini by just doing simple chakra meditations?

It’s been 20 odd years, but I took a couple of “weekend intensive” Tantra workshops. One of the techniques we learned was the “fire breath”, or “fire breath orgasm”. Kundalini was visualised as a coiled serpent, at the base of the spine, or “base chakra”. The “fire breath” technique involves moving the kundalini energy up thru the chakras.
The energy changes colour and frequency, as it moves on up thru the chakras, culminating out thru the crown chakra. Once the heart chakra is reached, many experience a profound onset of an intense, no-hands, full body orgasm. Of course this is not the be all and end all of the exercise, any more than having mind blowing sex is the ultimate objective of studying Tantra.
I really take my hat off, by the way, to the likes of EA Koetting, having a solid grasp of so many different systems of magick, at such a young age. No wonder he found it necessary, at certain times, to completely drop-out of society! In my limited knowledge and experience, one doesn’t need to be practising something like fire breath, for that kundalini to move. Certain sights and sounds can trigger it.
I am a sound person myself. The favourite singer I often mention, gave me my 1st “soundgasm” and I have truly never been the same. I believe that sometimes, the kundalini energy can get stuck or accumulate in a particular chakra, as it makes its way up. I think of Jeremy Ions, in the movie, “Damage”, collapsing on a bed, clutching his stomach and crying out. That is what I call a “belly full of lust”, or an accumulation of kundalini sexual energy in the solar plexus chakra.
Accumulation in the heart chakra is where agony and ecstasy come together in a seething mass of emotion. I have found myself holding my chest, as though my heart were about to explode right out of it. Sometimes that energy can work it’s own way up and out. If such feelings are uncomfortable, breathing slowly and deeply and directing the energy upwards, one chakra at a time can help. It doesn’t necessarily have to exit thru the crown chakra. You can send it out thru the anja/3rd eye chakra, towards a magickal goal.
Just my experience, hope it helps.

Cheers for that, that’s awesome info!

[quote=“Akasha, post:9, topic:6193”]I think the feelings you guys have described are the sort of thing I was getting at in this thread: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/emotions-and-frequencies-of-vibration-(or-just-the-ramblings-of-a-mad-woman]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/emotions-and-frequencies-of-vibration-(or-just-the-ramblings-of-a-mad-woman[/url]!)/msg67777/#msg67777

To summarize I was basically talking about the sort of ‘otherwordly’ emotions you experience when, for example, you hear a song that you love or look at an inspiring piece of art.

It’s still something I’m really interested in. I’d never before made the connection with Kundalini- but that would make a lot of sense.

I personally have never tried to consciously raise Kundalini- I’ve done some chakra work though, but not sure if you’re actually raising Kundalini by just doing simple chakra meditations?[/quote]
Akasha, unfortunately, the link to your previous post didn’t work. I’d really like to read what you wrote. Could you post it again, please?

The forum software formatted it weirdly because there’s a bracket in the url - this should work: LINK.

Sorry just seen this- thanks Lady E :wink: