Fuck thy Neighbor

Found her weakness, she likes alcohol. I’m going get her drunk, take my shirt off, flirt with her, probably end up fucking her like no mortal woman has ever been fucked. Tag her drinks with some Belladona and mandrake. Use my hyper dimensional resonator, induce an out of body experience in her and fuck with her on the astral plane like what Dr. Strange had happen to him by the Sorcerer Supreme.

Once she has a divine experience mayber her ass can sing a different tune and just maybe i will have recruited another soul to the dark side.

That’s usually how people get into this shit, sleep paralysis and an astral projection and an experience with a god.

3 Likes

Satan the advisory mabe their land spirit

With a pitch like this… 10/10 would let you rape me

3 Likes

I second that. Saw a picture of him…oh la la!

Listen, @SorcererSupreme, stud, simmer down. A guy as powerful and hot as you should learn to ignore the rifraff. Don’t waste your energy on them.

Christians are gonna be Christians. As a former Christian, I understand where she’s coming from. Right or wrong, it’s harmless. As Grand Mage Elsa said, let it go.

As @Maulbeere said: put your big boy pants on. Or don’t. Better you don’t. Clothes should be banned for you.

6 Likes

I can never tell if it’s genuine discomfort from poor programming or trolling; either way, Christians has got to be one of the weirdest obsessions within the community.

2 Likes

It’s understandable. Christianity is what many here have escaped, Christianity is what many people here have to deal with, Christianity is what many people are surrounded by. So it makes sense that they would be obsessed with Christianity.

If we all lived in a Muslim land, we’d all be talking about Islam.

1 Like

That’s an interesting take. Would we? Christianity is unique in that way where it’s not as interwoven in America’s culture as Islam would be in a Muslim society.

Ironically, muslim occultists sometimes seem to even incorperate Islam within their practice, comparable to traditional ceremonial magick. And this seems to be the case with most countries that has a state or predominant religion.

I’m honestly curious why this is. I wish I could take a poll or interview people. The fixation seems almost irrational.

1 Like

I don’t know. It’s pretty cemented that Yahweh does change his plans according to the actions of men, including their prayers.

Multiple times in the Torah, Moses has to stop Yahweh from killing his own people.

3 Likes

This thread went from fucking with your neighbor to fucking your neighbor.

5 Likes

“Thou shalt show thy nakedness and fuck thy neighbor with such unbridled passion and enjoyment.” The Book of BALG 6:66

:thinking::+1::rofl:

Amen-ra

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes