Fuck thy Neighbor

Answer: “Aw, thank you, I’ll pray for you too!”
Then when you go home do exactly that :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry, me again. A banishing ritual, once mastered, can be used for all sorts of things. I apologise for going on about the importance of banishing.

Al.

5 Likes

This was kind of my point.
This is like getting upset for being hissed at by a kitten, and I treat it with the same amount of concern. This weak magic isn’t even intentional, why are you giving it power over you to do as much as piss you off?

If it’s an attack, it’s so lame compared the your power as a black mage @SorcererSupreme, I don’t even know why it’s on the radar as an issue. Don’t you have bigger fish to fry?

4 Likes

Fuck thy neighbour for thyself I always say :).
However, I generally recommend detachment and shifting focus gently to activities/thoughts that are more constructive/beneficial to you materially (emotionally). Yes, you could light some spiritual dynamite and shove it up her, I’m assuming ample, arse but it takes your emotional balance (calm) in the bargain and I don’t think it’s worth the bother because I suppose we are all a bit prone to “my way is the best/only way” like anybody else.
Use rituals only if it gets truly out of hand because rituals can become very potent in the way they aid shifts in consciousness.

1 Like

What song is this and how is it sung? You could go all deep rock opera voice and start singing something (maybe some ol meatloaf or something or make it up).

1 Like

Have you considered going to human resources and reporting her for religious targeting. Christians aren’t exactly the most well-liked group in certain circles.

I figured I would offer a mundane solution before turning to sorcery.

That said, I have no problem with you running this bitch through the spiritual ringer.

Call on Satan to raise your adversarial Banner High.
Call on Abaddon to destroy their effect in your life.
Call on Azazel to teach them the error of their ways.
Call on Lucifuge Rofocale to enforce the entire agreement.

Or, you could simply call on Cthulhu to rain chaos down upon their entire life, and fuck them over in every single way possible. He has a real problem with people trying to brainwash and manipulate other people .

It’s entirely up to you. Have fun…

3 Likes

Start singing ghost, year zero around her.

2 Likes

The title of this thread is really misleading.

I thought we were going anti bible commandments here…

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife…

Thou shalt covet thy neighbors wife…

Disappointing thread.

I dont mind the christian singing, everyone has their thing.

4 Likes

That’s rich, coming from someone who wrote this:

1 Like

Found her weakness, she likes alcohol. I’m going get her drunk, take my shirt off, flirt with her, probably end up fucking her like no mortal woman has ever been fucked. Tag her drinks with some Belladona and mandrake. Use my hyper dimensional resonator, induce an out of body experience in her and fuck with her on the astral plane like what Dr. Strange had happen to him by the Sorcerer Supreme.

Once she has a divine experience mayber her ass can sing a different tune and just maybe i will have recruited another soul to the dark side.

That’s usually how people get into this shit, sleep paralysis and an astral projection and an experience with a god.

3 Likes

Satan the advisory mabe their land spirit

With a pitch like this… 10/10 would let you rape me

3 Likes

I second that. Saw a picture of him…oh la la!

Listen, @SorcererSupreme, stud, simmer down. A guy as powerful and hot as you should learn to ignore the rifraff. Don’t waste your energy on them.

Christians are gonna be Christians. As a former Christian, I understand where she’s coming from. Right or wrong, it’s harmless. As Grand Mage Elsa said, let it go.

As @Maulbeere said: put your big boy pants on. Or don’t. Better you don’t. Clothes should be banned for you.

6 Likes

I can never tell if it’s genuine discomfort from poor programming or trolling; either way, Christians has got to be one of the weirdest obsessions within the community.

2 Likes

It’s understandable. Christianity is what many here have escaped, Christianity is what many people here have to deal with, Christianity is what many people are surrounded by. So it makes sense that they would be obsessed with Christianity.

If we all lived in a Muslim land, we’d all be talking about Islam.

1 Like

That’s an interesting take. Would we? Christianity is unique in that way where it’s not as interwoven in America’s culture as Islam would be in a Muslim society.

Ironically, muslim occultists sometimes seem to even incorperate Islam within their practice, comparable to traditional ceremonial magick. And this seems to be the case with most countries that has a state or predominant religion.

I’m honestly curious why this is. I wish I could take a poll or interview people. The fixation seems almost irrational.

1 Like

I don’t know. It’s pretty cemented that Yahweh does change his plans according to the actions of men, including their prayers.

Multiple times in the Torah, Moses has to stop Yahweh from killing his own people.

3 Likes

This thread went from fucking with your neighbor to fucking your neighbor.

5 Likes

“Thou shalt show thy nakedness and fuck thy neighbor with such unbridled passion and enjoyment.” The Book of BALG 6:66

:thinking::+1::rofl:

Amen-ra

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes