'Fuck the Right Hand Path' - New EA Video

FUCK THE RIGHT HAND PATH

I’ll watch it then comment. Feel free to comment as well.

Love it. I’ve ranted about how much I hate the RHP (okay, to be specific, where it goes the minute it stops being someone’s personal philosophy) on here before at length - here’s just one.

The LHP is the path of innocence (nothing to hide behind, no hypocritical adherance to promoting standards nobody human can really meet), the path of responsibility, and as EA says, not just about being a malicious dickwad - whereas, RHP, and I know, I’ve seen this happen, people who try so hard to do that path “right” will spend years learning, for example, techniques and methods to “heal” themselves and others, but then just talk themselves out of it because “it’s their karma” (to be ill or whatever) and in 100% of my observation, the RHP as it’s taught, practiced, etc., is a path of hiding, hating, blaming, bleating, running away, and passing the buck.

The LHP is also the only path that will let you live 100% by your own ethics, which is the most important point that keeps getting lost in popular perception, and what makes me enthused about videos like this and anything that promotes interest in getting out of lockstep with the more common RHP-leaning methods and teachings.

I seriously think it’s a test - if you just want to bow, be absorbed back into some external entity via following its rules, its agenda, you get erased like a lot of animals will absorb a fetus with birth defects. Only the strong ones who can stand on their own feet and thrive as seperate entities will survive past a certain point.

So yeah, I liked this, but then if I didn’t I wouldn’t be here.

First I’m gonna fuck RHP softly
Then I’m gonna screw RHP gently
I’m gonna hump RHP sweetly
I’m gonna ball RHP discreetly!

But dinner with candles and nice French wine first - right? :wink:

I honestly think different things work for different people. If some people are happy with it, more power to them.
Every body has a right to think as they please. If you don’t like it, too bad.

1 Like

So glad I entered into magic bypassing all this hand bullshit.

The only difference I see between the two paths is how practitioners annoy people when they first start out. Righties do it with love and light, Lefties because they think they have the right to be dicks.

Sure, on the Left, you can do whatever you want. Problem is, if you don’t know yourself, you end up with too many “wants” that contradict each other. You work against yourself.

Let’s face it, you can’t have something big without something small to compare it too. The left is defined by the right

Agreed, but as long as the RHP continues to define spirituality and religion for most people, and as long as authors from that mindset (albeit very powerful and fun to read) have the majority of the shelf-space in the kinds of bookshops neophytes tend to browse from, things like this vid are a necessary breath of fresh air and reminder that there’s more than one way to approach things.

A lot of people literally believe that black magick = worshipping demons and while that is what some people do, this definition of the LHP (seeking your own ascent to godhood) needs to be spoken about, and since there’s zero chance of religious persecution stemming from it (“Imma burn your ass at the stake for not thinking you’re a living god!” - meh, no!) I think, bring it on! :slight_smile:

“The master can walk any path and reach his destination.”

–Unknown Zen Master

Take away the demons, and there’s very little black about it.

“Black” is a harsh term. Demons are merely an opposite. Disparity must develop.

An intentionally evil beast, that is black. Demons are merely a darker gray. Those who choose to shed the mortal chains and enter into undeath, they could be classified as black but even still.

Such a harsh term.

Speaking as someone who came from the RHP. What prompted me to question it and eventually leave it was the hypocrisy I observed in others, saying one thing, doing another. I had to step off on my own to continue my the RHP alone as I perceived it. After years of research and learning, I realize I’ve been LHP all along, working initially towards some RHP goals because that is what I created for myself when I was born. I see the terms RHP and LHP as quite useful to stir up awareness and make people take stock of what they’re really doing. RHP gives rules for people to co-exist well in society, which is useful temporarily for children before they can mentally develop enough to exist without killing themselves. The problem as I see it is RHP places limitations into the minds of people. Most of them (religions) facilitate social order at the expense of liberty.

It’s one thing to be a ‘nice person’. It’s quite another to realize I was a ‘nice person’ because I was indoctrinated and programmed to be that way. That doesn’t mean I’m no longer nice, it’s just that now I decide what nice is, and act accordingly, rather than carrying out some higher directive in service to (insert chosen religion/god/leader/lord here).

That is why I walk the Wall.

What do you mean by Wall?

Game of Thrones reference. I took the black.

I’ve been to a place matching common hell realms found in dreams as described by the likes of Emmanuel Swedenborg. They were programs I created.

The thing is, it isn’t the content of those realms that makes it hellish (I quite enjoy violence), it’s being trapped in such a narrow band. The content could be something positive and heavenly, but structurally, it’s the same kind of attention trap.

Go into the light my ass. If something is blinding you with a bright light, it’s trying to gain tactical advantage.

[quote author=The Cusp link=topic=2560.msg32005#msg32005 date=1391750429]

Or make you pay a lot of money.

But yeah, I’ll reiterate what the Cusp has mentioned. If something is trying to get you into it’s ass light…

You might wanna kill it.

Hay just wanted to say, RHP stuff is not reality, look at the physical world around us, like my country, Ukraine, my god, hold on to turn the other cheek, and don’t fight back see how thats going to work for you?, you might as well be a slave, now lets apply this to working a job you hate, you feel like a slave with RHP its some kida lesson thing, with
LHP or Black we say FUCK i can do better than this I can have Better than this, OH yes
I deserve better than this, so I will make it so according to MY WILL, and use any and all Magick to succeed in this, if like the RHP, I keep looking back at what might be, or who I might hurt, FUCK MAN what’s the point I might as well not do any Magick at all, HAY and while Im at it stop living because in life, at some point your desires and goals will always piss someone else off no matter what you do right?

ONE MORE THING ON THIS

SLAVIC WITCHES rules a bit like the wiccan;s moral rules but not

1. Do not be afraid of anything
  2. Fear always attracts trouble
  3. Never be afraid to express your wishes and desires
  4. If you want something, it means that you need it.
    However, it is always something that draws your desire
  5. Fear prevents understanding of what you actually need.
  6. DO not be afraid, otherwise do it and regret.
  7. Do what YOU want
  8. And all the while never regret what you have done, because if you regret, all that is done will turn against you.
  9. Never regret what happened by itself, without your participation.
  10. If you take, then take it right and if you return, it is only with desire

Translated from old Slavic

1 Like

[quote=“asuly, post:18, topic:2500”]ONE MORE THING ON THIS

SLAVIC WITCHES rules a bit like the wiccan;s moral rules but not

1. Do not be afraid of anything
  2. Fear always attracts trouble
  3. Never be afraid to express your wishes and desires
  4. If you want something, it means that you need it.
    However, it is always something that draws your desire
  5. Fear prevents understanding of what you actually need.
  6. DO not be afraid, otherwise do it and regret.
  7. Do what YOU want
  8. And all the while never regret what you have done, because if you regret, all that is done will turn against you.
  9. Never regret what happened by itself, without your participation.
  10. If you take, then take it right and if you return, it is only with desire

Translated from old Slavic[/quote]

In my world, I take what I want and give back what I don’t.

My only law is keeping certain people alive, the rest of the mud souls are playthings.

a dark wiccan once told me that in old british witchcraft the rede ‘an harm ye none, do what ye will’ originally went ‘do no harm where no harm was done.’ i think the original is a lot more honest. the original reminds me of what anton lavey wrote in statements 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 11 in his laveyan bible. the basic idea behind it is don’t start trouble but if someone else starts it, finish it for them. and that is very honest and fair.