Frustrating Loophole

I did some psychic magick for love through Fro’ghlah’tasch and found some interesting success, however it is so frustrating that the girl is only under the spell while in my presence. She is otherwise impossible to communicate with by phone and can’t seem to follow through with anything she says she will, causing lots of emotional turmoil in my life. Seems like the spell bit me in the ass. Like I missed a loophole. Any advice would be be appreciated.

What exactly did you do?

Honestly and this may suck, I know from experience. Do a spell on yourself to lose interest in the girl. no good will come of this because she obviously isn’t into you. so to save yourself heartache point the “gun” at yourself.
I had a similar experience when I was in high school. wel take it or leave it that’s my advise
( I refer to spell as gun )

I’ve worked with Fro’glah’tasch in the past a few times, requesting to actually meet a potential lover, because there were no potentials in my life. Within a month or 2 I found just what I was looking for, and as soon as I met her I could tell that Fro’glah’tasch followed through.

And to advance my goals forward I called on Fro’glah’tasch with a sigil and scryed into a black mirror. I didn’t even use a candle, but Fro’glah’tasch came with near suffocating intensity, as my heart beat rapidly and my mirror flashed different bursts of light I stated that I would like for I and this girl (my crush) to be lovers. I want there to be love, pleasure, happiness and lust.
I kept it simple and to the point and politely dismissed the spirit.

I’m really unsure about these results. I’ve had some good moments with this girl, some success with a girl that I would’ve said was out of my league. Lets just say I got to 2nd base. The next time we hang out though she seems kind of quiet, and there’s moments of silence that aren’t really awkward, just out of place. We haven’t talked in a couple days, and so of course I’m worried about the worst. Could this love be as easily lost as easily found?

Some context; this is my first time even messing with magick geared at love. My goals have been much different and I’ve found some good success with lucid dreaming, astral projecting, and magick has radically changed my lifestyle. The combination of psychedelics and magick has also expanded and completely changed my worldview and perception of reality. I’ve died and been reborn multiple times and I still can’t find a fucking girlfriend???
I’ve often heard about love/money magick always being hit and miss. This is all very frustrating to me and it’s sucking any enjoyment out of anything else in my life.

[quote=“thinktank123, post:4, topic:3356”]I’ve worked with Fro’glah’tasch in the past a few times, requesting to actually meet a potential lover, because there were no potentials in my life. Within a month or 2 I found just what I was looking for, and as soon as I met her I could tell that Fro’glah’tasch followed through.

And to advance my goals forward I called on Fro’glah’tasch with a sigil and scryed into a black mirror. I didn’t even use a candle, but Fro’glah’tasch came with near suffocating intensity, as my heart beat rapidly and my mirror flashed different bursts of light I stated that I would like for I and this girl (my crush) to be lovers. I want there to be love, pleasure, happiness and lust.
I kept it simple and to the point and politely dismissed the spirit.

I’m really unsure about these results. I’ve had some good moments with this girl, some success with a girl that I would’ve said was out of my league. Lets just say I got to 2nd base. The next time we hang out though she seems kind of quiet, and there’s moments of silence that aren’t really awkward, just out of place. We haven’t talked in a couple days, and so of course I’m worried about the worst. Could this love be as easily lost as easily found?

Some context; this is my first time even messing with magick geared at love. My goals have been much different and I’ve found some good success with lucid dreaming, astral projecting, and magick has radically changed my lifestyle. The combination of psychedelics and magick has also expanded and completely changed my worldview and perception of reality. I’ve died and been reborn multiple times and I still can’t find a fucking girlfriend???
I’ve often heard about love/money magick always being hit and miss. This is all very frustrating to me and it’s sucking any enjoyment out of anything else in my life.[/quote]

I feel you, man. I can get an easy lay after some sigil magic (most of the time), but when I start to show interest in the girl then bam! Friendzoned, or would you still call it that after sex… I am trying the technique provided in this thread: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/fun-with-psychic-control/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/fun-with-psychic-control/[/url]
My results: I haven’t done shit on my part and my victim shows interest in me by inquiring about me, acting playful sometimes, and touches my hands “accidentally” when we sit together. Of course, nothing more than these minor things, but I haven’t had the motivation to employ mind control consistently. Before this, nothing but eye contact. So, my advice is to try this mind control technique every night and you might just find that things go a bit differently.

It is in evryones best interest to never think anybody is out of your league. A little confidance goes a long way. Ive noticed that thes types of spells help those who help themselves.
Try a different approach, for instance instead of saying love say obsession go big or go home when messing with anothers free will because free will always wins. ( at least so I’ve seen thus far).

It’s also perfectly possible that the spirit fucked up.
You ought to read into the situation via divination.

As said above, the spirit could have fucked up. Were you specific in that you requested that you wanted the girl to be with you, think of you, love you, find you physically attractive, wanna bang you, etc. If you just say “I want X to love me”, a spirit will do just that and jam. A person can be in love with you and never approach you or even want to sleep with you. It happens. Love work can be tricky because it’s hard to not think of someone if you’re into them. You have to let the lust for results go. No Facebook checking, wondering when it’s gonna happen, what she’s thinking, what will happen, how horny she makes you, etc. Have you done that?

If you were insanely specific in your request and really, truly let the entire situation go, contact the spirit and ask what’s up. Then you can tweak what you requested, try a different spirit or simply give it up. I rarely advise that because everyone has to reach that point by themselves.

Ya guys I figured it out today. Just don’t mess with someones free will. I can call on certain spirits to bring about circumstances so that we can meet up, but the relationship has to flourish naturally without me sicking a demon into her thoughts and emotions.
I came across this knowledge and understanding as I used this abrahamic facsimile.
[url=http://thatonemissionthing.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/abraham_facsimile_2.jpg]http://thatonemissionthing.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/abraham_facsimile_2.jpg[/url]
I used this image to speak with the God of Abraham and Moses. This god told me to relinquish this demon from my crush. Why had I set a demon into her life? he asked me. He said that he does not mess with anyones free will and neither should I. I agreed. I contacted Fro’ghlah’tasch and made myself clear about my new intentions. I ripped up the sigil with emotional intensity. Later she called me and we ironed everything out. Things are actually looking up now.

Thanks Junglered, I especially liked what you said, you make very good points.

[quote=“thinktank123, post:9, topic:3356”]Ya guys I figured it out today. Just don’t mess with someones free will. I can call on certain spirits to bring about circumstances so that we can meet up, but the relationship has to flourish naturally without me sicking a demon into her thoughts and emotions.
I came across this knowledge and understanding as I used this abrahamic facsimile.
[url=http://thatonemissionthing.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/abraham_facsimile_2.jpg]http://thatonemissionthing.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/abraham_facsimile_2.jpg[/url]
I used this image to speak with the God of Abraham and Moses. This god told me to relinquish this demon from my crush. Why had I set a demon into her life? he asked me. He said that he does not mess with anyones free will and neither should I. I agreed. I contacted Fro’ghlah’tasch and made myself clear about my new intentions. I ripped up the sigil with emotional intensity. Later she called me and we ironed everything out. Things are actually looking up now.[/quote]

Who told you god never manipulated free will? He’s done so in the bible often.

Because the bible is such an excellent source of information.

I still doubt he respects free will.

The bible is just another mythology book to me. I doubt it’s any more or less accurate then any other religious tome. The Old Testament is a bit more reliable then the NT. And that’s where I’ve seen god use humans as pawns.

I still doubt he respects free will.

The bible is just another mythology book to me. I doubt it’s any more or less accurate then any other religious tome. The Old Testament is a bit more reliable then the NT. And that’s where I’ve seen god use humans as pawns.[/quote]

Where in the Scriptures does YHWH manipulate FREE WILL? I think you’re confused. Free will, of it’s very uncaused nature, cannot be ‘manipulated’. That is precisely why it is free: it is not bound or dependent upon anything but itself. Manipulation of desires, wants, emotions, thoughts, circumstances, and so forth, which determine behaviours in those in who the presence of this will is weak, does not in any way, shape or form constitute a manipulation of FREE WILL.

Where?

Hmm, when he hardened the king of egypts heart, when he did the same to another king, the same to absolon. Same with the high priest in the time of Christ.

It can’t be? Then why do you use spirits?

He basically puts ideas into people’s heads, manipulates emotions.

But I have a different idea of what free will is then most.