Frustrated having trouble evoking demons

I recently read Lady_Eva’s evocation guide and did everything step by step and yet I’m still experiencing trouble summoning the spirit. The spirit I chose to work with was Amon. I have tried so many times and still nothing. I didn’t feel the presence or anything. I refuse to give up. Can anyone help give me some direction on what I may be doing wrong?

1 Like

Welcome @magick_mane_777 It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

It happens when a person do an evocation well, step by step as you did, but their senses aren’t well enough to be able to feel the spirit’s presence. It’s also may happen that the spirit hide himself or don’t want to show up. This is up to them, after all.
As @DarkestKnight suggested, please introduce yourself to us for first, because it’ll help for us to give better and more exact advices to you.

If you are beginner, you can find countless content which can help you to practice and work on your abilities and senses, and you’ll be able to communicate with spirits and sense them more effectively.

This is the right attitude. Don’t give up, put the effort to your cause and reach what you have to.

Sincerely,
Nagash

Done

Any specific advice on being able to feel the demon’s presence better? Because I’m completely lost here.

Thats a good fighting spirit right there.

1 Like