[FROM UPCOMING WORK ] Ritual Of Magical Empowerment Using a Duke of King Paimon

RITUAL OF MAGICAL EMPOWERMENT BY HATAR’AMATAR

Hello All, this is a ritual taken straight out from my upcoming work called “The Book of Paimon” and this ritual is meant to empower yourself magically and spiritually you could also use a black candle or purple candle for this ritual.

Get ready brothers and sisters to Magicly empower yourself to manifest your empire into this world because this is the purpose of the book.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-VzXVWDdfJf4mdcWSb0ngxpzxzbiK6f/view?usp=sharing

Sincerely Xag Darklight.

20 Likes

Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this :grinning:

5 Likes

Is there a date allready ? @Xag_darklight

Is it available on Balg?

2 Likes

I’ve had the privilege of some sneak peak samples with this grimiore…AMAZING WORK.
Not to mention the spirit spoken of in this rite is BADASS .
I’ve been working with him for months with advanced Telekinesis practice…I.e. Knife throwing using psychokeneisis…
HATAR’ AMATAR is amazingly intelligent and social with other magicians as well…
For example he jumped through the Webcam window of my cell phone while chatting with my fellow mage and mentor who lives inn Germany.
We both witnessed this in.physical.sight without activating clairvoyant senses even yet . Lol.
I really enjoy this rite as well. And look.forward to my work with Hatar’amatar again in the near future. Sooner than later I’m.hoping.

3 Likes

What did you achieve? Can you get some video here? Would be amazing !!!

act is that book finished?

Yes, but the OP sells it on his own website. Just Google the Book of Paimon.

1 Like