Friends with Benefits: One at a Time!

My list was destroyed and I accidentally deleted all of my messages I had in PM.

Instead, would you please state your request here and every two days, a new person would state their request. First person to post their request gets it first!

Go!

(Sorry I just have no idea what happened)

First :smiley:

I want to be together again with my (kind of) ex. We still have a lot of extremely positive emotions towards ourselves and we can still make our hearts tingling easily, but there is something going on, why we are not together, of which I will let all of you know in the PM. I want to state also, that if any of you will not get a PM regarding this request within 24 hours, and would like to participate, contact with me please. All details you will get in the PM. It will be a bit long, but I spend last two months thinking about my situation and generally on the love spells, and needed to pull all triggers correctly and take the situation from very different angels.
The point nr1 from my PM is the main factor to success here, but others as well.

I am figthing for a girl, with whom I want to spend my life with.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I send the request by PM to you to fast, by pushing Enter by mistake, so I sent the photos and our data in another message. IF any of you will have any problem with the photos, just let me know.

I would like help with my astral senses in general. I would like to see and hear spirits with much more ease than is the norm for me.

Thank you.

[quote=“Orismen, post:3, topic:2689”]I would like help with my astral senses in general. I would like to see and hear spirits with much more ease than is the norm for me.

Thank you.[/quote]

x2

=) thanks

I would like a great improvement of my magical abilities, specially sigil opening and divination.

Astal senses, and for spirits to try and make contact with me.

Astral senses, clairvoyance clairaudience, general ascent/enhanced kundalini. etc etc

Thanks everyone

I would really need some help with astral senses, magickal ability, help with spirit contact. I would like to thank you all also.

I requested help with my astral senses to see and hear spirits and to make my majick and divination more potent.Also help with calling the spirits forth in general.
And help with soul travel…I mainly am looking for help with seeing,hearing,and summoning spirits and divination.
Just an all around improvement in my majick.

I would like to astral and etheric project
And when I move I want all the girls that see me to lust over me

My request is Perfect mastery over the T/G-Sync so that I may use it for all 3 Godlike Powers!
I have absolute Faith in you guys.

[quote=“Vergil, post:11, topic:2689”]My request is Perfect mastery over the T/G-Sync so that I may use it for all 3 Godlike Powers!
I have absolute Faith in you guys.[/quote]

I want the same to have perfect mastery over the T/G-Sync. I am having problem with it. I want to have the 3 Godlike powers!

[quote author=Godesslives link=topic=2752.msg34147#msg34147 date=1393951339]

[quote=“Vergil, post:11, topic:2689”]My request is Perfect mastery over the T/G-Sync so that I may use it for all 3 Godlike Powers!
I have absolute Faith in you guys.[/quote]

T/G sync help also, I am trying really hard with it but would like to perfect it. Thank you

My request is two-fold:

1)To have mastery over T/G Sync to enable me to open sigil easily
2)For all judges in the dog shows that my dog enters to Fall in love
with him so that he Finishes his points (please PM me for photo
of him, his name and birthdate

Zykii and Goddess, sorry we cannot accept those requests as you have not been here from the start. You’ll have to jump on the next boat.

Yeah, absolutely no leechers. You get out what you put in, this has been a three month project!

Speaking of being a 3 month project anyone had any results or seen any movement?

I posted a bit about some success I had thanks to ya’ll.

Lol ok no problem. I signed up a few days ago and have no idea lol. When can I do this??

Possibly in June