Friends with Benefits IV: Helping Hand

So far I think I only have Frater Apotheosis. If any of you have had yours mixed up, pm me.

(Frater Apotheosis’s request)

“I really really need some help dealing with the level of madness and bullshit that has happened lately. If you need me to make a post, or a message to everyone in the group, I will gladly do this.”

“I have sacrificed a lot in my life right now, and I just want to get some good healing, and then I want to get on with my life. I have a lot of work to rebuild my life, and I plan to start here.”

I don’t want to get near the healing energy, because I’m afraid some of the “subconscious devouring” that I apparently perform will happen, but if any of the healed need their walls manned or some enemies taken care of, I’m the Sev with a plan.

-Sev

I would be willing to help

I’m in!
(and I extend my help to every active user in this Forum)

[quote=“custer”]Omnipresent - since I am not aware of what has transpired in your life
to request a healing I will say that all the healing in the world won’t
fix you unless you make a conscious decision to alter what ever (behavior
and poor judgement) has put you where you are right now.[/quote]

Omnipresent is not requesting the healing

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2941”]I don’t want to get near the healing energy, because I’m afraid some of the “subconscious devouring” that I apparently perform will happen, but if any of the healed need their walls manned or some enemies taken care of, I’m the Sev with a plan.

-Sev[/quote]

How about you throw up that energy on him then haha.

Wouldn’t that just muck up his energy systems further?

I have no idea.

I don’t want to “experiment” on Frater A, I feel like that’s just begging for something horrific to happen to me by association.

Because if there are two people (aside from me) that seem to attract a lot of negative entities out for blood, it’s Frater A and Defectron. Seriously, defectron has a damned zoo of spirits just waiting to murder him- I’ve tried picking some of them off but it’s like a single kernel in a corn field.

Those two I do NOT want to try things out on.

I definitely understand. It was definitely a joke though ha.

Thank you for the help everyone, I really appreciate everything you have pledged to do for me.

Regarding my healing, I have been having a lot of panic attacks, anxiety, and depression I am trying desperately to alleviate.

I’m asking for this now because…

My life got cleaned out really good, and I have an opportunity to get some of what I’ve asked for from spirit now. I’m just trying to recover and make way for the future.

I thank you for your help getting me “back on the wagon” so to speak.

I have to ask if someone is doing rituals around 3 to 4 am in the morning for my healing though.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis