Freeky scarey experience

Just had a freeky and scarey experience. Would love anyone’s input if they know what is happening and what to do about it.

Thanks

I was looking at a book on spirit names, specifically if there was one that specializes in mediumship. I came across what is called “Hidden Company” and “Great White Brotherhood” and wondered if there was such a thing as a “hidden dark masters “
I was falling asleep, and just before falling asleep when I was still conscious, my face started twitching and my lips started moving violently as if I was having a seizure. And all of a sudden, my mouth was taking in a different voice by itself. It was a deep voice that spoke through and asked me “ what do you want with us?”.

I was not in control of my face or my mouth or my lips.

So I realized I must have inadvertently made contact with something , without actually wanting to consciously do so.

I decided to take advantage and ask: can you help with my divination abilities?
My entire body started to shake and I got scared that I’d get possessed so I forced myself to wake up.

Now I’m terrified of falling asleep as I don’t want any being to just use my body without my consent.

I called to kuan yin but I got no answer. That’s rare.

so I called to Orobas and apologized for not having an offering when I called out to him. I asked him to block anything coming through or trying to come in until I made contact with a few people I trusted.

I felt immediate relieve when he cane as if I could nue breath.
My throat however, around the Adam’s Apple is painful and there is pressure but it is waning.

Funny thing is that the experience of channeling is one that I’ve always wanted to master, so there wasn’t much fear when my mouth was talking.

what scares me is that beings can just take over without me calling them as I am about to sleep. That’s my fear to be taken over suddenly without my consent.

An entity taking over my mouth …surprisingly was actually quite comforting and felt right.

Any suggestions here? This was not intentional, I did not want to do this now, especially with done being I don’t know as I did not think I was ready yet although I did want to master channeling and evoking eventually .

So this happened , so I need to deal with it.

Any comments, suggestions , ideas ? Anybody have this experience before ?

Thanks

3 Likes

Well, I have a sense that you are limiting yourself by fear, of course, it was a scary experience, but remember that many things are illusions just to freak you out, beings have a specific sense of humor. Well do some banishing to make sure, I don’t know who are you working with from beings, those who you trust ask for protection. I suggest asking AA Michael too he is really nice if we are talking about banishing. It could be some parasite or another low vibration is giving ilussions. Don’t worry you will be fine just build up some energic shield, I like to work with Algiz, it makes my defense really strong.

How do you work with that rune?

I personally like to chant this rune while meditation and focusing on it’s shape. Most important thing in magic is your imagination and will. I like to imagine spikes going off me looking like spears and waves of destructive energy, the more complicated it will be the better.

1 Like

Its obvious that the spirit wants your attention regarding your rituals you must be very specific in your requests or goals in particular with higher Deitys.

1 Like