Free very specific tarot reading

Will anyone give me a free tarot reading to specific questions I have privatley?

1 Like

I don’t do tarot readings but I can try and do a quick divination for you

2 Likes

Private message?

Message me, I can do one after work tonight im done at 10pm Also what type are you seeking 3 card, celtic cross, etc?

Tarot would be good but I would prefer runes personally

1 Like

can you also do me a reading ?

Welcome @satanprayer Before you start asking members for readings in a thread where no one is actually offering to do readings for anyone but the OP, please click the link below and properly introduce yourself. Tell us about you and any experience you may have in maigck, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. It is a rule of this forum.

intro3

Well let me know if you’d want to, I don’t practice runes, but I’d still like to get the practice in unless you’ve found somebody else to answer your question. (Good point to add, if you have had a reading done in any method its best not to keep asking the same question over even if you change the method, take it for what it is and go from there… Not specifically to you @Azorj but just in general to anybody reading this later as from experience you’ll tend to Fuck yourself over :wink: )

1 Like

I’d take one if you are willing to do others

Welcome @Giselle_Cortez Before you start asking members for readings in a thread where no one is actually offering to do readings for anyone but the OP, please click the link below and properly introduce yourself. Tell us about you and any experience you may have in maigck, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. It is a rule of this forum.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/uploads/db2684/original/3X/d/b/db2c8428af60d0cc9c1bb31207d3ec1468f4e282.png

This is off topic. @aBetterHuman is NOT OFFERING READINGS

This is the OP’s specific request.

@Lady_Eva can you please lock this topic so new people stop asking for readings here when no one is offering. The OP got what he was asking for.

1 Like