Free/trade gift readings

I will give out ten free gift readings but if it’s been more than ten people and you are able to trade readings and give me one I’ll be up for doing more readings.

I have been in need of getting a reading myself on a few things and I will also prioritize those that can give a reading in return since I myself very much need it.

Same rules apply. Don’t send me any questions here. Comment that you want a reading and if you can trade aswell and then send me a PM with your question and only one question.

For those that don’t know Gift readings are sort of like a regular tarot reading just without the cards. I call it gift reading since I discovered I was able to do readings on my own and didn’t need anything to do them.

I can get visions, words, feelings and use that to interpret the meaning of it.

4 Likes

I want a reading.

1 Like

I want a reading.

1 Like

I am Interested

1 Like

I am interested! Thank you in advance!!

1 Like

A reading would be nice.

1 Like

@Angeela
I can trade.

1 Like

I would like a reading. I can trade

1 Like

I want a reading.

1 Like

I would like a reading.
I’m not very confident yet in doing readings for other people, so I’d rather not offer to someone actually in need of a reading.

1 Like

Would love a reading

1 Like

I want a reading

1 Like

I’m here @Angeela

1 Like

If you would be up to it, I’d love to do a reading trade with you!

1 Like

I want a reading. I haven’t learned how to give readings to other people yet, so can’t trade unfortunately.

1 Like

i am interested in a reading too. i am a newbie in tarot but i have been doing a decent job when i read for others for the past few months . so will be able to give you a reading and you can see if it syncs with you. will pm u my question. have a nice day

1 Like

To be clear if you wanted a reading you were also gonna pm me the question aswell so I can answer it. If you haven’t already please pm me one question only.

@Pop_Daniel
@Principles
@Emmanuel9
@Enli

Closed.