[FREE] Three tarot readings [CLOSED]

First come, first served, no more than three.

Drop me a topic or any specific question, since I’ve a 7 card spread based on the “One for sorrow” rhyme that works specifically with this deck, case contrary I will use some other spread to try to answer your question.

The deck I’ll be using is the m u r d e r of crows, with no reversals.

As you should always do, take a look at this thread before posting (and if you haven’t done it before):

NOTE: Don’t just say “me”, give me your fucking question, I’m performing divination but that doesn’t mean I read your mind.

4 Likes

Me, please

Sure, just tell me what do you want to know.

Me …

1 Like

Give me your question…

About my spiritual path and wealth…Thank you😃

General or something specific?

1 Like

General

And wealth :smiley:

I’ll take the third if I may, Rey.

2 Likes

Sorry, spread already done. Also, not two spreads for people.

Sure, hit me your question bro.

3 Likes

My question is…where am I currently heading spiritually?

Edit: Is it too late to change my question? If not, I would like to know the obstacles in the way of my goals.

2 Likes

I just got my reading, for my context, pretty spot on, to say the least

2 Likes

“One for sorrow” spread. This is what the crows have for you. Odd numbers form the left wing and the seventh card forms the head.

One for sorrow: The challenge you face

Two for mirth: What you can gain by facing it

Three for a funeral: Something you must let go off

Four for a birth: Something new entering your life

Five for the rich: Resources that can help

Six for the poor: Forces working against your success

Seven for a witch (and I can’t tell you no more): The key action needed for transformation

ONE: Four of wands
TWO: Three of wands
THREE: Knight of wands
FOUR: Seven of pentacles
FIVE: Five of wands
SIX: Four of cups
SEVEN: The magician

You’re currently in a path of progress (1) and that’s quite nice, since it seems your progress is proportional to your effort. Nevertheless, you’re dealing with sorrow and that sorrow is hindering you. But if you face it, soon you’ll get news, news of plans progressing (2), news of what I think are manifestations for workings you’ve done in the past, and it seems the sorrow is blocking it so far.

You still have a romanticized view of things in your path (3) and this is serving you for nothing, you’ve to renounce to that and ground yourself. Real magick includes no special effects and is almost never glamorous. There is grinding (4) to do and that will lead you to new heights of power, but you must bid the time and work on your practice. Learn the patience of the saints, and know that even a small fraction of it will benefit you greatly.

There is chaos ahead (5) and you’re smart, you’ll know how to use it in your favor. Be vigilant, opportunities aren’t always evident. When the time comes, take your shot. Beware complacency (6), since you can get too comfortable and that’s the trap you must avoid in order to keep growing. Do not call yourself happy with the bare minimum, work for more and more you’ll get.

The crows think (7) that the key action needed to reach your goals are… clear as fuck. The magician. So more practice, less talking

1 Like

No, I didn’t change it for the other guy because I had already done the spread. But you can change yours. Give me a minute.

Yess This is to accurate of what’s going on lately. Anyways, thank you :smile:

2 Likes

Same, the reading that @ReyCuervo gave me was absolutely accurate!
:100:

2 Likes

One for sorrow: The challenge you face

Two for mirth: What you can gain by facing it

Three for a funeral: Something you must let go off

Four for a birth: Something new entering your life

Five for the rich: Resources that can help

Six for the poor: Forces working against your success

Seven for a witch (and I can’t tell you no more): The key action needed for transformation

ONE: Ace of pentacles
TWO: The world
THREE: Two of pentacles
FOUR: Knight of wands
FIVE: Three of swords
SIX: Queen of swords
SEVEN: Seven of pentacles

You have found something or will in the very near future that will act as the foundation for the future you want to build (1), nevertheless is a prosperous beginning but only a beginning, you can’t reap benefits just right now. And you need such benefits right now. So it is time to weather the storm instead of going for new latitudes, since your time is just about to come (2), and if you put the time and fight the good fight, the time for harvest will come quite soon. Do not go away.

You may have been playing it safe (3) for a long while. And it may be time to get rid of safety and jump onward (when it is not suicidal, of course, when it makes sense). In the unknown horizon, there is a figure that comes into your life (4) to act as an ally and whatever else you two can make with their bond. This is good. Trust them.

Constant attention to pain may stop healing, but constant attention to pain may shield you in the near future (5), remember your life and remember that patterns do exist. When you recognize them, behave as you wish you have done back in the day, and that may save you a great pain. There is someone else around, a witch of maybe a spirit, ruthless and powerful, may not have anything against you, per se, but her agenda is opposite to your agenda and she has to be dealt with, one way or another (6). Let’s be clear, I’m not saying go an pick a fight, but identify this individual and work around this.

The crows say that the key to advance is in timing (7). You need to learn some new things before you can engage.

So, the obstacles are there, I identify two big ones.

I hope this resonates at least a little with you.

1 Like

@Ghathanar’s reading was done in private, so all three readings have been completed.

Thank you everyone.

1 Like

Thanks, Rey!

2 Likes