Free tarot readings!

Review time!

Musta, no apologies are remotely necessary, I totally understand that you had things to do in the real world and it was a free reading that was not a pressing issue, I’m glad you made time for it once it was convenient.

Compliments-
The cards drawn were absolutely right, and the interpretation really connected the dots and made it work for the reading. You’ve got it man, there’s always room for improvement but you’re not wrong. Great job, really!

Criticisms-
Your drawing and interpretation were golden, but I get the feeling that maybe trying to read in a certain way/spread are limiting the potential of your abilities by conforming to someone else’s method. Maybe experiment with your own spreads, allow for something natural to you to arise? A bit more time really taking in the depths of a given card could give even more information, I could see more to the picture (admittedly, I did a reading myself on this and also had Diazin’s, so unfair amount of background in the matter :wink: ). Again, you were very right in your interpretation, there was just more to be gleaned, just like there always is for all of us. High goals = high results, right?

All in all, a great and useful reading, I hope the criticism was constructive because I think that’s an important part of developing like we all should. Thank you very much for the time and the reading Musta Krackish the Lake Troll. I’ll be submitting myself for criticism on free readings here in the near future so I’m not just some new guy running his mouth about “you can do better!” It’ll just be after an important weekend in the woods where I can relax, meditate in nature and iron some things out personally for the near future, and then I’ll be clear, recharged, and ready to do some stuff for the forum!

Thanks again Musta, awesome job!

Thanks for the kind wordsand advice Claidheam!

The spread I uses for your reading was one I just learned yesterday but I felt it would help with your question more being it gives a couple of paths to take.

I’ll definitely try coming up with my own spreads.

I was actually thinking about that earlier.
Maybe I’ll toy around with it the next day or two and see what I can come up with.

I got my reading and I must say this man knows his stuff!!

I had asked the same question when I bought a rune reading from -TWF-
They both ended up to the same conclusion. Truly impressive!

Damn I’m starting to get a bit of an ego boost here.
Thanks for the compliments and advice guys truly
With each reading I’m gaining more confidence which is allowing me to trust myself with this.
Thank you all!