Free tarot readings!

OK guys I’ve been planning to do this for awhile but the only readings I’ve done are for myself and one other friend.

I gave a reading to someone I hadn’t met before yesterday and it went pretty well.But I was also able to ask him questions about his life as I read the cards so reading for someone over the internet is going to be quite a change up for me.

I’ll use one of 3 spreads depending on your question.
A 1 card drawing a 3 card spread or the expanded Celtic cross.

Also at your request I’ll do a second reading on the same question using my fallen angel oracle deck.

First 4 people to reply to this thread will get a reading.

If this goes well then I’ll offer more within the next day or 2.

All I ask is for honest feedback on this thread after you’ve received your reading.

Please be honest without being a dick about it.

Respectful criticism is welcome as it will help me grow.

So without further a due…let’s do this shit!

Hmmm, Id like to apply for it!

OK pm me your question and I’ll get to it soon.

If more people don’t apply soon I’ll go ahead and do your reading.

Cool, if feedback is what you’re looking for my plan is to pm Diazin my question, pm you the same one, and then do a reading myself before reading any pm replies, and compare the results! But since the number of participants is limited if someone else needs my place they are welcome to it!

Down

I will think of a question for Ya :slight_smile:

In

Standby for pm

Sweet I got my four.
PM me your questions and I’ll have them done either tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Thanks guys!

Also don’t forget if you want the same reading done with both my Thoth deck and The Fallen Angels Oracle deck let me know…might just do it anyway for fun.

Alright, just got my reading from Musta and it’s not bad it was pretty helpful and he accurately saw some things going on and offered good advice on how to deal with it.

Now for the constructive criticism. The only thing I think you need to work on is taking into account the position a card lies in the spread. For example on a Celtic cross if you see a court card in say position 3 or 4 it generally means the qualities the court card has but not necessarily an actual person. Or if its in position 2 this means it’s working against someone even when it seems like a good card.

Keep up the good work brother, your doing very good for not having done this for very long. I was pleasantly surprised and glad I got the last slot you offered. Now get out there and do a couple hundred more freebies and see how much you progress in a short time. Great job!

Thanks TWF!
I appreciate the advice.
I’ll be getting to the other readings soon so please be patient.I felt pretty drained after TWF’s reading.
Not so much from the reading but the process of writing it down then re-writing it to TWF.
I want to make sure I’m not drained for the other readings but I will get them done today.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:10, topic:3015”]Thanks TWF!
I appreciate the advice.
I’ll be getting to the other readings soon so please be patient.I felt pretty drained after TWF’s reading.
Not so much from the reading but the process of writing it down then re-writing it to TWF.
I want to make sure I’m not drained for the other readings but I will get them done today.[/quote]

dont get pissed off at me guy’s. But I would like a tarot reading.

I don’t won’t to pass the chance to get one.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:10, topic:3015”]Thanks TWF!
I appreciate the advice.
I want to make sure I’m not drained for the other readings but I will get them done today.[/quote]

Lol takes more time them you realize huh? Especially the bigger spreads :slight_smile:

If it’s what you want to do Musta he can have my spot. Totally up to you.

I would be down for a reading if your still willing to provide.

I’ll give you all readings as soon as I get the time.
Let me get these other guys taken care of first then I’ll do yours

Go ahead and PM me your questions.

And yes TWF I was pretty surprised how tiring it was.

I thought I was going to be able to do them all in one sitting…egg on my face with that shit.

Very good Musta

He gave a good break down of what each reading meant after he explained the cards and their positions. It was a great finishing touch to the readings. I.E. “Based on what I see I would NOT do_____, because of these reasons…”

You also did a good job explaining what each card meant in the context of my question. The only thing I would add is to give a little bit more detail in the explanation, but that is a minor point.

He gave me clear advice.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into the reading sir!

Thanks Orismen!
I’m glad you liked the reading.

And yeah my biggest roadblock with the cards right now isn’t so much reading the bigger meaning but trying to see the little details.

I’ve been trying a method where I hold the card and gaze at it like I would a sigil and asking it “How does this pertain to X”

I’ve been getting small answers so I’m starting to see what EA means by the cards speaking to you.

I got a reading from Musta and I must say that well… he basically saved my ass from some real trouble I would pick for being reckless about myself.

Im still reflecting on his reading, for I’ve neglected many things about myself for too long and well, its hard to face yourself in the mirror.

What I can say on his reading is that it was 100% precise, even though I didnt give him any details on my question, he could get what it was all about and get the cards to connect with each other perfectly to extract the best of the reading. Also, he got the meanings of the cards regarding the context, and they were really accurate.

All I have to add is that if you develop a deeper insight Musta, you’ll get even more details and Understanding from your readings.

You saved me from self-destruction. Now May 10th will have another outcome.

Thank you! My blessings, Diazin.

Diazin I’m glad the reading helped and thanks for the kind words!
I wish you the best of luck with your working on May 10th and all your other endeavors!