Free Tarot readings 🔮

That would be “my girl” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But you are very welcome, I hope you get the answers you are looking for! @Lunia did a great reading for me!

2 Likes

Nice to hear that!!
Love that for you.

2 Likes

Okay, I finished more readings today and liked more posts.
Please be patient - I’ll try to give everyone who replied in this topic so far a reading.
I won’t have much time during the next few days so I can’t tell how fast I can get to you - but I’ll like your posts as soon as possible. I finished all the readings for people who sent me a PM already.

2 Likes

Hello, Lunia!
Formally asking. May I have a reading?

1 Like

Hello’s, may I please also have a reading?

1 Like

Welcome @Darkh0lme It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before asking for a reading, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I would like a reading as well, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like a reading please

1 Like

Can i have one?:grin::smiley:

1 Like

Hello @Lunia
Can you do one reading for me, please?
You once read for me and it was amazing!
I have never forgotten your reading.

1 Like

Hey, can I get one?

1 Like

Can you please message me back? I messaged you about sending me your question to do that exchange reading that we had agreed and I am looking forward to do the reading for you.

2 Likes

I am working a full time job + after hours.
I do understand everyone wants fast answers but I can’t and don’t want to do readings 24/7… .
I asked for your question so I can do your (and other readings) as soon as I have time.
I reply to everyone as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:
I will like your post when I have time.

To everyone:
You won’t get faster readings if you send me a PM right away. It’s quite the reverse - I will do readings for people who respect my rules and my time.
My post box explodes and I asked not to send me PMs until I liked a post to keep it clear.

Thank you to everyone who’s patient :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Lunia I can close this thread until you’re finished with the workload of your current readings? :smiley: A mod/ a leader (or me) can re-open it anytime you want :+1:

Thanks @Lunia
As you liked my post I think that I can ask my question.
Shall I be successful in my university degree?
Since you’ve said that you are good at love readings, if you prefer I can change my question regarding a love matter!

1 Like

I do also other readings - it doesn’t have to be about love :slight_smile:

@A_Pariah
Thank you - right now it’s totally fine for me to have people posting into this thread as I can do a few readings as soon as I have time and like more posts then. :slight_smile: I am just asking for patience until I like the post to keep this clear. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @Lunia
Your reading was perfect and enlightening.
I am very happy to have this chance to have tarot session with you.

2 Likes

Thank you Lunia for reading,you are really good in this😉

1 Like

I liked all the posts that were made in this thread so far.
Thank you everyone for your trust :slight_smile:

1 Like