Free Tarot readings šŸ”®

Can i have one?Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I would love one, thank you.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to have a reading, thanks.

1 Like

Oh wowā€¦:smiley:
Iā€™ll do my best to do as many readings as possible, pleace have patience.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but I asked to send me no PMā€™s until I liked the post to keep my post box clearā€¦
Yes, the readings are free - but they take time. Iā€™m not a beginner. I offer them in this forum as I know many people are looking for readings - but please, respect my rules.

1 Like

If someone is online right NOW - I have time for one more reading.
Comment on this post - but youā€™d have to send me your question within the next ten minutes.

I will do more readings later. I am waiting for the PMā€™s of the people with the liked Posts and will like more posts afterwards :slight_smile:

I hope this is okay @Lunia, I saw another member request a reading in a different thread. If not I will delete straight away.

@10_EMPATH; maybe you would like to make use of this memberā€™s generous offer?

2 Likes

@Lunia hello, and thanks for this
Can I have ask for a tarot reading? Thank you

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it then. Iā€™ll pay for one elsewhere.

Hi Lunia, unfortunately, i do not have the PM function. Can i trouble you to pm me. Thank you so much once again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, could I have a reading please?

1 Like

I would love to have a love reading done if you have time. Thank you for offering! :blush:

1 Like

Hey, if your still going i would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks for looking out, my guy!
Strange enough previously I asked for a reading in a forum of the OPā€™s several hours ago where they were intending on doing trade readings. I disclosed that I cant trade as I cant do readings, and the OP said to look out soon for topics where sheā€™d do them free, no trade needed.
Didnā€™t no it would be this soonšŸ¤£

1 Like

Hello Lunia!

I would appreciate a reading, if possible, thank you for your efforts and time,

Best wishes in the meantime!

1 Like

That would be ā€œmy girlā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But you are very welcome, I hope you get the answers you are looking for! @Lunia did a great reading for me!

2 Likes

Nice to hear that!!
Love that for you.

2 Likes

Okay, I finished more readings today and liked more posts.
Please be patient - Iā€™ll try to give everyone who replied in this topic so far a reading.
I wonā€™t have much time during the next few days so I canā€™t tell how fast I can get to you - but Iā€™ll like your posts as soon as possible. I finished all the readings for people who sent me a PM already.

2 Likes

Hello, Lunia!
Formally asking. May I have a reading?

1 Like

Helloā€™s, may I please also have a reading?

1 Like